What does Joe Biden stand for?

Sat 7 Nov, 2020 01:53 am
It's a pretty straight forward question.

Honestly, I'm sincerely asking because I would like to know.

I don't really understand what his values are?

What does he stand for?

Seems to me that he didn't say much of anything of substance during the entire past year, nor the election.

Millions of people voted for Biden.

If I'm to believe that they voted for him because they believe in his values, and not that they voted for him out of hatred for his opponent, then what are his values?

I would really like to know.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 7 • Views: 1,872 • Replies: 43
Topic Closed

oralloy

Sat 7 Nov, 2020 02:28 am
Joe Biden has always hated the Second Amendment, and has repeatedly tried to violate people's civil liberties for fun.

He lies about that of course. I'm describing his actions, not his words.

He's a pretty smooth liar, but not quite as slick as Barack Obama.

Aside from gun policy I haven't a clue.
FreedomEyeLove

Sat 7 Nov, 2020 02:38 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
but not quite as slick as Barack Obama

That mother effer was SLICK. Smooth talker.

Quote:
Joe Biden has always hated the Second Amendment, and has repeatedly tried to violate people's civil liberties for fun. Aside from gun policy I haven't a clue.

It's like WTF?

People are so stupid and filled with hatred that they're willing to give the country to someone who they don't even know what he stands for?

oralloy

Sat 7 Nov, 2020 02:40 am
@FreedomEyeLove,
Other voters may know more about his policy positions. That's just the extent of my personal knowledge of his positions.

However, it does seem likely that most of the people who voted for Mr. Biden were motivated solely by their hatred of Mr. Trump.
0 Replies

eurocelticyankee

Sat 7 Nov, 2020 03:06 am
@oralloy,
Oralloy wrote
Quote:
Aside from gun policy I haven't a clue.

For once I agree with you.
0 Replies

eurocelticyankee

Sat 7 Nov, 2020 03:09 am
@FreedomEyeLove,
FreedomEyeLove wrote
Quote:
People are so stupid and filled with hatred that they're willing to give the country to someone who they don't even know what he stands for?

Could be worse People are so stupid and filled with hatred that they're willing to give the country to someone who's stupid and filled with hatred?
FreedomEyeLove

Sat 7 Nov, 2020 03:15 am
@eurocelticyankee,
Quote:
people are so stupid and filled with hatred that they're willing to give the country to someone who's stupid and filled with hatred?

I'm trying to say this "nice".

People who voted for Trump didn't vote for that.

They voted for regular people to have a fighting chance in this country.

They voted for God.

They voted for family.

They voted for a better economy.

I would really like to know, absent of hatred of Trump, what did Biden voters vote for?

I'm not trying to be a dick, I'm being sincere.
farmerman

Sat 7 Nov, 2020 03:34 am
@FreedomEyeLove,
Yeh, These last few days, Trump is reeeeaaaalllyyy showing his consideration of others and his class. He cares not even for his own party.

I feel that Biden will be very busy the first year undoing many of the exec orders that Plump signed into being, and restoring relationships with allies and trading partners.

FreedomEyeLove

Sat 7 Nov, 2020 03:38 am
@farmerman,
Farmer joe, please,

Could you explain to me what Joe Biden stands for?

I'm all ears.
eurocelticyankee

Sat 7 Nov, 2020 04:02 am
@FreedomEyeLove,
I'm trying to say this "nice". Sure you are.

People who voted for Trump didn't vote for that.

They voted for regular people to have a fighting chance in this country. = A trillion dollar tax cut for the super rich.

They voted for God. - Trumps about as immoral as you can get.

They voted for family. - Trump a family man, are you kidding.

They voted for a better economy. - Trump got there on the back of Obama.

I would really like to know, absent of hatred of Trump, what did Biden voters vote for?

They voted for an end to the chaos, an end to name calling, an end to attacking everything and everybody that disagree with you.
An end to the daily lies, an end to insulting allies, an end to climate change denial, an end to the destruction of democracy.
Somebody who is at least going to try and bring the country together which wont be easy with fanatics like you and weasels like Moscow Midge on the other side.
But at least he'll try, unlike divisive Trump.

I'm not trying to be a dick, I'm being sincere. - I doubt that. You and the other fanatics have shown you can't be reasonable, can't be reasoned with, just like your messiah Trump.

farmerman

Sat 7 Nov, 2020 04:15 am
@FreedomEyeLove,
Quote:
I'm all ears.
Thats an unfortunate physio-gnomic characteristic of elephants sir. However, the elecphants are really supposed to have acute hearing. Try listening from some non subjective core of your being and do your own honest comparisons. I shall not interfere unless you post something obviously in error, or a purposeful fib.

Im sure you can see their differences
0 Replies

oralloy

Sat 7 Nov, 2020 04:16 am
@eurocelticyankee,
eurocelticyankee wrote:
They voted for an end to the chaos, an end to name calling, an end to attacking everything and everybody that disagree with you.

Not really. The people who voted against Mr. Trump are the ones who are carrying out the name-calling and attacks against people who disagree with them.

eurocelticyankee wrote:
An end to the daily lies, an end to insulting allies, an end to climate change denial, an end to the destruction of democracy.

He certainly won't end the lies. If anything he'll increase them.

Let me guess, democracy means "everyone has to agree with progressives"?

eurocelticyankee wrote:
Somebody who is at least going to try and bring the country together which wont be easy with fanatics like you and weasels like Moscow Midge on the other side.
But at least he'll try, unlike divisive Trump.

He'll fail. Why would anyone want to come together with progressives?

Progressives belong in labor camps.

eurocelticyankee wrote:
I doubt that. You and the other fanatics have shown you can't be reasonable, can't be reasoned with, just like your messiah Trump.

Let me guess, reason means "everyone has to agree with progressives"?
eurocelticyankee

Sat 7 Nov, 2020 04:20 am
@oralloy,
Oralloy wrote
Quote:
Progressives belong in labor camps.

You just have to open your mouth to prove my point.

You're a crazy evil fanatic.
oralloy

Sat 7 Nov, 2020 04:22 am
@eurocelticyankee,
Actually I'm one of the good guys. It's the progressives who are evil.
farmerman

Sat 7 Nov, 2020 04:24 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
The people who voted against Mr. Trump are the ones who are carrying out the name-calling and attacks against people who disagree with them.
So, by calling all reporters enemies of "HIS" state??, Denigrating our military service people??, Insulting heros as suckers, or losers who got "captured"??
calling interviewers as "Mean nasty people" , ??? People who live in "Shithol countries and Dem run cities??
Claiming that "Im the only one who can fix this," an then forget about it when his plane is wheels up.

Plush his mean spirited lying over the years of playing Casa Nostradamus.

You dont have to be a Newton to figure it out yourself
0 Replies

eurocelticyankee

Sat 7 Nov, 2020 04:28 am
@oralloy,
Are you actually.

A good guy who wants to put people in labour camps because of their beliefs or politics.

Yeah you're a good guy just like Kim Jong Un.

farmerman

Sat 7 Nov, 2020 04:55 am
@eurocelticyankee,
Ollie fails to see his own lack of good common sense . I always thought he was kidding because he really isnt as dumb as he often acts-out.
eurocelticyankee

Sat 7 Nov, 2020 05:02 am
@farmerman,
He keeps tripping up over that high IQ of his.

Quote:
I always thought he was kidding because he really isnt as dumb as he often acts-out.

Oh nooo, there's a dark kernel to that lad.
oralloy

Sat 7 Nov, 2020 06:28 am
@eurocelticyankee,
Bad guys often hate me because I stand up to them and oppose their evil deeds.

But that doesn't make me the dark one. I'm standing up for what's right.

For what it's worth, it's nice having a civil conversation with you. Usually when we interact it's some kind of horrible name-calling.
0 Replies

oralloy

Sat 7 Nov, 2020 06:29 am
@eurocelticyankee,
eurocelticyankee wrote:
Are you actually.

Yes.

eurocelticyankee wrote:
A good guy who wants to put people in labour camps because of their beliefs or politics.
Yeah you're a good guy just like Kim Jong Un.

Look. Progressives are horrible horrible people. They don't belong in society. They cause too much harm to people.

You're looking at things from the perspective of the progressives. I'm thinking about the harm that progressives cause to their victims.
0 Replies