Intimacy

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 12:08 am
after our two children i dont see my wife with the same "hornyness" as before is this normal?, before it was all games and now its the "real"deal ,now the kids go to bed late i am tired or she is, we still have our once in a while fun,but i miss it and she does too. but i dont look at her as the girl i was trying to score with Very Happy , now i see her and i respect her more i love her and honestly i like to hold her,and be happy we are still togheter , it seems like that feeling has mature and i wonder if we should even try to bring it back or to just let life take its course? is this what they say sex changes after marriage...... i dont complaint but i wonder if its normal,and if i should even worry about it!! . you know how some guys claim they have it going on Laughing ,well i dont Embarrassed , we make fun how from beign a 2-3 time daily thing ,now is ....... well lets just say my wife likes to make fun Very Happy
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 647 • Replies: 4
No top replies

lildorys

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 01:04 am
It's called marriage buddy. Yes sex does change arfer marriage and you should have expected that. Try what my parents do to make a few sparks fly. Play dirty lil games with each other every once and a while. It's completly normal my friend. Trust me, you ain't the only one who feels that way.
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 02:42 am
So, I am guessing that things are now better for you and your wife, roofingguy? That's very cool. Smile

And yes, marriage and kids do have a way of taming the horniness monster, as fun as he was. Smile I like the way you referred to it as maturing and that is exactly what it is doing. Maturing and aging gracefully, softly and tenderly over time. It's not unexpected, but this is a good time for you to practice the real art of romance to help keep things alive. Not the full on, wild gorilla horny sex like before, but moving it into a more sensual, mind/body/spirit connection....dress up dates with no kids. Flowers. Silly love poems. Candles.......::sigh::
0 Replies

Roofingguy

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 09:19 am
yes lady j for today their better after all , thats what we got only today huh?,ill try some alone time like you say go out on a date. and lil :
what kinda games do you talk about? Embarrassed
0 Replies

lildorys

Reply Thu 14 Jul, 2005 10:14 pm
Lets just say me and my mom had a little conversation once and she gave me quite a bit too much information for my tiny ears.
0 Replies