2

How to not be a sad person.

Reply Tue 6 Oct, 2020 03:42 am
I have the anxiety condition for awhile already. I take medication for it though it only helps a little. I feel sad about having the anxiety condition. I don't know if I can get rid of the condition though. Does anyone have any advice on how I can become a not as sad person. Any advice would be nice. Thanks.

dingo-20

2  
Reply Tue 6 Oct, 2020 05:11 am
@asiangal555,
If you can focus on things you like and make you happy.
Try and do 2-3 things that make you happy every day.

And before you go to bed, keep a diary, and write down the things that made you happy that day.

Soon, doing things that boost your mood and make you feel better will become a habit.

Smile
RenataL

-1  
Reply Sat 31 Oct, 2020 01:31 am
@dingo-20,
You have to think about your life, maybe you are doing things that don't make you happy. Add meditations and sport to your life, you have to concentrate on your life and what is making you happy. I am sure you are alright!
Fitnesscoach

-1  
Reply Sat 28 Nov, 2020 12:01 am
@RenataL,
First we have to think positive. Second we always support to others. We always need to day better for others say that they can thing good for us.