Holiday with girlfriend and her friend

Somelad

Reply Fri 2 Oct, 2020 04:02 pm
I am on holiday with my girlfriend and her friend in Tunisia. We all know each other for five years and we all get on very well, all of us are 22 years old. Today we were at the beach and the girls both went topless. After a while they both said they wanted to go nude and removed their bikini bottoms. They swam and exercised naked. I kept my shorts on. They are both very good looking girls and very open minded. Were they trying to suggest a threesome? Should I try for one?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 608 • Replies: 3
No top replies

FreedomEyeLove

Reply Fri 2 Oct, 2020 04:20 pm
@Somelad,
Whatever you decide to do, keep some things in mind.

Women that age have very fickle whims.

If you're in an English speaking country, you very likely have feminist laws in place. Those females could change their mind afterwards, even if consenting originally, and you could end up charged with rape.

Other than that, just use common sense.
Somelad

Reply Fri 2 Oct, 2020 04:28 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,
Thanks for the reply. We are all British, just on holiday here. I was wondering though if I should seek to have a threesome as in do you think that the girls were trying to encourage me to have one? They never both went nude in front of me before.
FreedomEyeLove

Reply Fri 2 Oct, 2020 04:49 pm
@Somelad,
Quote:
do you think that the girls were trying to encourage me to have one

Maybe.

But that moment has now passed. Whatever head-space they were in might not continue. Like I said, very fickle. Ever changing.

Quote:
I was wondering though if I should seek to have a threesome

Don't seek. If a similar situation arises, evaluate it on it's own merit, but always a good idea to allow a female to initiate in a situation that could easily backfire on you. You're just having fun.

Be the fun.
0 Replies