im outa control

ashlyn

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2005 04:55 pm
my fiance is a DJ and im scared he loves it so much just because he gets to see females freak and get down. he is faithful and truely loves me with all his heart but the way he watches the girls dance really bothers me. i know he cant help looking, ****, i would be too, but when i saw him looking at those girls dance he was really enjoying it. i mean, what guy wouldnt, but that look in his eyes really hurt. to know hes thinking about other women, in his head or not, i feel like hes cheating. its not like hes thinking of other females with me or its an all the time thing, there just dancing, but that look, i cant get over it. he was really enjoying it! i know im being kind of harsh but it really hurts, what am i to do?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 650 • Replies: 6
No top replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2005 05:29 pm
Re: im outa control
ashlyn wrote:
its not like hes thinking of other females with me

How do you know for sure that he isn't thinking of other females with you?
0 Replies

ashlyn

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2005 06:46 pm
well, i cant be 100% sure, but for the most part. hes an awesome guy, theres nothing he wouldnt do for me, in fact ive never met a guy more sincear then him. i know i made him sound like a bad guy, but hes the most true man ive ever met. and no, its not that im oh so madly in love that im blind either, hes my best friend.
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2005 08:14 pm
What kind of look do you think a guy should have when he looks at another woman? There are beautiful women everywhere. And the guys that are looking at these women are going to have a pleasing look in their eyes. I think anything that is pleasing to look at, makes a person smile from the inside out. That's really not a bad thing. Smile

Personally ....... I would hate to be with a guy that only looked at me. I would feel like he was obsessing over me or something.

A man that loves you, although he might look at other women, will only want to be with you.

So, until he gives you reason not to.......be secure in that love. Otherwise your relationship will never bloom to it's fullest potential.
0 Replies

BlaiseDaley

Reply Sun 10 Jul, 2005 11:54 am
You seem very secure in the knowledge that he cares for you and that he's yours and yours alone. Like Brooke says, in the absence of any reason to think ill of the situation why not just bask in the fact that he's yours?

Have you mentioned how you're feeling to him? Also, how would you feel if he were a gynecologist instead?
0 Replies

ashlyn

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 02:56 pm
thank you!
thank you so much! i recently talked to him and he assured me its not the girls that he djs for. i trust him and he would never do anything to loose my trust so youre right, unless he did do something theres no reason for me to feel this way. i feel much better now! a2k is awesome! thank you all for your advice!
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 02:58 pm
He obviously likes to look at the women, but if you trust him, then you have to accept it. Eyes don't cheat....
0 Replies