periods, please help!

ashlyn

Reply Fri 8 Jul, 2005 11:26 pm
im 19 and ive been getting really bad cramps lately. i never use to get cramps, but the past two periods ive been getting cramps and worse and worse. on top of that ive been breaking out like crazy! i never had acne or cramps and BAM! just like that its all exploded. is it possible that the older you get the worse your period symptoms become? but i dont think jsut because getting older ive developed a case of acne over two weeks, is that possible?

i was on deprovera but my last shot was maybe five or six months ago , when i was on it i didnt get my period and these past two months ive been having them almost every two weeks if not more often. could it be an effect from deprovera ? but it has been a while since ive been on it so what might it be? please help.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 522 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Noddy24

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2005 07:00 am
Ashlyn--

Welcome to A2K.

I suggest you talk to your OB/GYN. For some reason your hormones are out of sync and giving you uncomfortable symptoms. The reason could be the deprovera shot, but you want to be sure.

If your doctor's office is closed for the weekend, you might call Planned Parenthood. They have a lot of reproductive information.
0 Replies