Neo-Tech and Nouveau Tech Society

Elijah

Reply Thu 3 Aug, 2006 02:16 pm
Noveau
I ordered the book that promises all kinds of things, the 500+ page one and it really seems like a waste of time, I mean it's really like a 1000 page book that no one really wants to read anyway... I never ordered any other books like the one you were talking about "natural cures book"?
I haven't really gotten anything out of it.. you know it should be illegal for someone to sell a product under false pretences.. oh and how come I haven't met any movie stars yet if it is real.. you tell me!.. it's nothing short of a money making scam!!! I really don't know how they got my address, but they contacted me through regular mail and I don't see any reason why they would have gotten my address or name... @ how... anyway I already met tim allen and he's a real jerk in person! you wouldn't want to meet him....
0 Replies

Ladya

Reply Fri 4 Aug, 2006 02:24 pm
Hi. I just wanted to add that I started receiving these letters about a month and a half ago. I returned the first one for my free booklet, which I have yet to read. They gave me 2 days to return it. I received the second package about 3 weeks later. I didn't feel like dishing out $145 for a 1000 page book, and they were only giving me until the next day to return it. Through out the letter, they kept emphasizing that I had to return the form now, otherwise I would lose my opportunity forever. I would never hear from them again and it be basically be the loss of my lifetime.

Needless to say, that just two days ago, I received a third package from them saying that my creative potential is even greater than they had first thought. And these "secret inner-core members" found that I "truly have incredible potential to contribute to their Nouveau Tech Society".

Dammit, they promised they wouldn't contact me if I didn't reply!

But if I am so special, why are they going to charge me $145 for this book? If I have such rare powers and it's so amazing the things I am going to accomplish, if I am going to be such a huge asset to their society, why can't I get a free book? I will be contributing so much to the society afterwards after all!!

What gets me though, is that if I am being so intensely researched... Why did they not realise that I am female and keep telling me that I'll have the most beautiful women after me? Did they somehow find out, before I myself know, that I have turned lesbian? Because if I am, I would like to know this little fact as well. >.< It would save me a lot of time dating men. =P

Anyone else get this thrid letter?

Thanks for any and all replies.
0 Replies

Ladya

Reply Fri 4 Aug, 2006 02:37 pm
Identity Random wrote:
Hi everybody. I just want you all to know that I work for a company that does outsourced data entry (it is in the US, though), and Neo-Tech is one of our clients. This week alone, I keyed in 500 pages from people who wanted to know more. Every page was exactly the same, with just the person's name replaced. In one case, the guy's company was listed (it was S "something", and they kept calling him S. I found it amusing).

The reason why I am here is because I wanted to know more about Neo-Tech. They seemed like a cult, or at the very worse a scam (I thought it was Scientology at first), and I have seen nothing to prove otherwise so far. To everybody who got a letter, you are not special. There is no Kirsten Hart, and she never gets your letters. I do. And then I key them into my computer and they get sent out to whatever warehouse they keep the books at, and then those get send out to the people gullible enough (or desperate enough) to buy them.

Obviously, I'm not going to say who I am, or what company I work for, or what other clients we have. And to be honest, I do not like keying Neo-Tech forms, because I know it is a scam/cult/whatever.

Anyway, I hope this helps some of you.

If they had simply stated that it was a cult and promised me a pointy wizard's hat, I would have been more intrigued.

And if you keyed my letter, you missed my name entirely. Lol. I got 10 pages of: Dear : I am excited to meet you... blah blah blah... In the future, the world will know the 's.

No where on this letter did I find my name. ; ; I feel so unspecial now!!! Unless it's a new secret thing!! o.O;;

*grin*
0 Replies

bi

Reply Tue 8 Aug, 2006 03:20 pm
A hidden lesbian with no name? w00t! Smile

And we may already know which company this poor schmuck is working for: ClientLogic Corp., web site www dot clientlogic dot com. From the looks of it, we're looking at a rather extensive network of scammongers...
0 Replies

trazz

Reply Sat 19 Aug, 2006 12:33 am
Nouveau Tech
I also today recieved a similar letter. First, they spelled my name wrong - - If I'm that special, get it right. Second, today is 8/19. They told me if I did not reply by 8/4, I lost my chance. Give me a break. I read through all eight pages because I thought it was soooo funny. Be strong and believe in youself, not some secret. Special people are recogniozed by everyone who believes that they are special and are confident, not by a secret society.
0 Replies

bcuda2001

Reply Wed 6 Sep, 2006 10:34 am
nouveau tech society
I RECIEVED ALSO A LETTER PROBLY THE SAME AS YOU ALL DID AND I THINK ITS A SCAM TOO ,BOY THEY REALY KNOW HOW TO GIVE YOU CHUK AND JIVE STORY JUST TO HOOK IN AND MAKE YOU BELIEVE THERE STORY BUT THE TRUTH COMES OUT NO MATTER WHAT,I'AM NOT FALLING FOR IT!
0 Replies

jamietreus

Reply Tue 19 Sep, 2006 05:39 pm
Nouveau Tech, Neo Tech Illuminati, etc.
OK, I got 2 of these letters already; one under the name Neo Tech Illuminati and the other under Nouveau Tech (so I must be extra special! :wink: ). Anyway, I thought I would check it out on the web and see what ppl are saying about it. I think it's probably a good idea to avoid such things but being quite the hopeless mystic I do often entertain the idea that there are new ways of thinking about and looking at things that can change one's lifestyle and, hence, attract power to one's life. Most compelling though are those who actually have ordered the material or sent off for the free offer - I'd like to hear from you as to whether or not there is any merit to what the material claims. I realize you have been told that this is secret knowledge and have agreed to not divulge so I understand if you have to write in cryptic terms, but it would be great to get some testimonials. Look forward to hearing your take on it!
0 Replies

bi

Reply Tue 19 Sep, 2006 10:32 pm
Testimonials, you say? Well, Neo-Tech has some material about their philosophy on their web site. Heaps of rantage about how great they are. Pseudo-scientific unfalsifiable crackpotological bull. Heaps and heaps of lies. Vicious attacks on critics.
0 Replies

In Utah But Not Mormon

Reply Mon 25 Sep, 2006 02:20 am
My testimonial
Jamietreus,

To answer your question as to whether or not there is any merit to their claims:

No. It's a bunch of lies. Once you buy the book, they try to sell other books, tapes and CD's to you and even try to get you to sell the book to other people.

Nouveau Tech was created by a man named Frank R Wallace, who is now dead. He was against big government and his business was attacked by the IRS in 1986. His problems with the governement got worse in the 1990's when he was arrested and eventually sent to federal prison for what I believe was tax evasion.

I did purchase his 1,000 page book. Over one thousand pages does sound impressive. But it's not what you think.

First of all, the book contained 224 pages of testimonials. Of those 224 pages, 218 pages containted all POSITIVE testimonials. Only 6 pages were devoted to negative testimonials. And the people who left negative comments were mostly portrayed as being illogical or religious zealots, which seemed unfair to me. Wallace referred to the "immaturity, ignorance, and impotence of those" who complained about his material. First he lies to the people to get their money, then he attacks his victims when they complain. Not very nice.

And what was the purpose of filling nearly one-fourth of the book with testimonials when I already purchased it? Testimonials are supposed to sell the product. What a waste. They might as well have sent me 224 blank pages. Any useful information that the book possibly contained could have been condensed into a fraction of the amount of pages the book had.

Something that particularly irritated me was that they wanted me to buy additional copies of the same book. Then I could resell them to other people "at substantial profit". They even offered to drop ship the books for me. The reason I would make such "substantial profit" was that I could purchase the books at a huge discount. First they scam me, then they want me to scam others. Is this how I generate "huge sums of money within hours . . . automatically . . . without even trying"?

Included in the book were hundreds of pages of Wallace complaining about taxes, big government, and religion. Complaints about the IRS, FDA, SEC, INS, etc. and his constant assertions that he was going to collapse big government and eliminate value destroyers. Over and over again. Ad nauseam. So basically, it was hundreds of pages of "blah blah blah". I thought at times he sounded delusional.

The book did contain 114 "shortcuts" or "advantages", which I probably don't need to get into since they are posted on the internet.

Here's a little more info about Wallace and Nouveau Tech, also known as Neo-tech. The book I purchased had writings from Frank R Wallace, John Flint, Wallace Ward, Mark Hamilton, Eric Savage, Barbie Diamond, and several others. I later on found out (on the internet) that Frank Wallace, John Flint, and Wallace Ward are all the SAME person. I don't know why he chose to have 3 different names in the book, but it was very deceitful. I also found out that Mark Hamilton and Eric Savage are actually his 2 sons, which was never mentioned. And Barbie Diamond? I have no idea who "she" is, but her writings sure sound alot like Frank Wallace. My opinion of Wallace was that he was a lying, manipulative, arrogant con artist who would say ANYTHING to get money from people.
I do not recommend buying Nouveau Tech.
0 Replies

heman

Reply Mon 25 Sep, 2006 01:56 pm
Neo tech
The system may work and it may not look like magic, but the fact that this guys use terms like: You are blessed by God and at the same time they hold an antitheistic position makes me wonder about their integrity. They offer the power to control any one you like, to control money, people and love, they also offer peace of mind. If you guys belive in the God of Christianity and know just a little bit about him, then you know that somehting offering the power to control and dominate cannot come from him. I think these neo tech guys are into very dark stuff, Masonery is nothing new, the iluminatti societies they claim to form are just masonery with traits of satanism, even if they dont call it that way.
0 Replies

In Utah But Not Mormon

Reply Thu 28 Sep, 2006 02:03 pm
Frank Wallace
The book has nothing to do with satanism. Frank Wallace did not believe in God or Satan. But he did believe in things like dishonesty, fraud, and tax evasion.

To find out more about Dr. Frank R. Wallace, you can go to wikipedia (dot org).
0 Replies

DanielN

Reply Thu 28 Sep, 2006 07:07 pm
Friend just got the book
Although I have seen the books a couple of times over the years here and there i have never paid that much attention to them. However, a friend of mine recently bought the initial book and I must say I was more impressed... Really I believe that NT is a bunch of deep thinking, well meaning, philosophers who want to get their message across without lying about what it is they are selling... a "secret" society in that let's face it- most ppl aren't deep thinkers. Plus i think maybe there are some "copycat" companies out there. But yeah NT marketing tactics suck, but then they probably had little capital to start with and wanted to reach MASSES of people.
I have read a lot of the book and went and bought my own older version at a second hand bookstore (for a much smaller price mind you), and a lot of the text is available on the internet for free now even on NT's site. Some of it I don't agree with but the gist of it and a lot of things I have been thinking about specifically the past couple of years, especially after becoming an athiest, i really enjoy reading about. Plus they have done a lot of research on specific things that i need to follow up on... history etc. "The philosophical zero" essay on their website is a favorite of mine.
For me it would be worth 100 bucks if i couldn't get it elsewhere but save where you can of course.
I would like a lot of people to think about the things NT brings up, so I am for it. It is inexpensive really if it makes you think.
One thing I am not as sure about is their emphasis on the individual purely. I am not an altrusitic person anymore at all, but I still care about society... I suppose, however with the right group of people, that not be necessary...

Also, the new verson my friend has does not contain testimonies. Personally I would not have ever bothered with testimonies, but that is just me. I do, generally, feel as though ppl were being captialized on though at times, but I don't know what kind of pressure the IRS put on them.. It's really a shame because I know ther would have been plenty of ppl tht would have written for them. Also perhaps at first wallace used a pen name or names to avoid persecution for being an atheist (which i can assure you is real, even if you AREN'T publising anything). The biggest point hey drive home... are you producing 'values' in your job or are you destroying them?
I do not believe after examining carefully their definition of values I find fault with that...
0 Replies

bi

Reply Thu 28 Sep, 2006 10:39 pm
DanielN: What on earth does "pressure" from the IRS have to do with whether people are being "capitalized on" when asked to write testimonies?

Yes, I've also seen their web site. And again, it's not "deep thinking", it's just a huge pile of pseudo-scientific unfalsifiable crackpotological bull, gratuitous self-praise, heaps of lies, and jibes at critics.
0 Replies

LeReine

Reply Fri 29 Sep, 2006 08:20 pm
drôle neo-tech parodie
Le Bi favorise sa parodie.

He décrit sa parodie en tant que "goo goo joop".

Très drôle !

Le Reine
0 Replies

bi

Reply Sat 30 Sep, 2006 01:07 am
LeReine: Thanks! Unfortunately I don't speak French, otherwise I would've translated Pax Neo-TeX to French too... Smile
0 Replies

DanielN

Reply Sat 30 Sep, 2006 10:33 am
Ah bi, I see I have confused you. I didn't mean to bring the capitalized in with the IRS or testimonies either. What I mean is I do think that their marketing system would capitalize on people prone ot impulse buying etc... These techniques are not totall honest, however NT is far from the only ones that use them haha... they are just a bit more obvious about it. In fact, generally, I think you would have to be pretty stupid to fall for their "you've been selected" line in this day and age. However it is not the stupid audience ultimately I think they wish to reach... I've done a little bit of research into the times at which a lot of this stuff with the IRS was occuring and it was almost simulntaneous with the release of NT. I personally don't agree with taxes either (a decent understanding of the fractional reserve banking system we use will tell you that taxes only serve to control the standard of living) but NT never seems to light that bulb or ever go down that path from what I've gathered... in any case I'm sure they were hurting for cash and marketed their product- badly. I say badly, but then again here we are thirty years later talking about what- the NT philosophy.... that is another thing, the controversy lives on so NT doesn't die... perhaps they intentionally do this stupid stuff, who knows? I'm probably giving them too much credit... they do have a lot of BS on that site. I woudln't hve worried with th testimonials or went to the extent to rewrite the bible for NT... their whole point is whether you put NT or the real stuff in there it all boils down to the same thing- belief in words... As for the pseudo-scientific stuff, yes there sure is a lot of that in the later years, but i'm sure real scientists get carried away soemtimes, and really, probably a lot of great things have come out of back-of-the-envelope type of thinking.
I have noticed heaps of self-praise for NT... but no lies really let a lone heaps of them, and no jibes at critics either. But then i haven't viewed a lot of it either. I did read PAX NT and it was pretty funny. he goes a bit overboard on his analogies at some points, from what I can tell however.
Thing is I can see where you are coming from, but the meat and potatos of nt is pretty entertaining and pretty well thought out. And the whole "deal with reality and not mysticism" i can relate to... but quite frankly, I don't believe people should all be athiests. I can understand the master-neocheater" philosophy as well. I don't agree, at this point in my life, that all people can be good productive individuals without government or even religion. I have seen too much to think that way. That is the fault in NT logic... it's wishful thinking i believe.
0 Replies

In Utah But Not Mormon

Reply Sat 30 Sep, 2006 09:48 pm
So many names . . . too many lies
DanielN

The death of Wallace Ward (Frank Wallace) this year probably means the "Nouveau Tech" company lost about two-thirds of it's work force.

So why did he use so many names? You said he might have done that because he was an atheist. Well . . . . I can think of a couple of other reasons:

1.) To make his company appear larger than it really was,

OR

2.) To scam the government by using different names to evade taxes,

OR

3.) Both

Obviously his attempts to illegally avoid paying taxes failed, since he was sent to prison. Maybe clever Wally thought he could fool everybody. It didn't work. The man was dishonest up until the day he died. Pathetic.

But here's the bottom line: The "Nouveau Tech" company survives by lying to people to get their money. And it's the only reason it continues to exist.
0 Replies

DanielN

Reply Sun 1 Oct, 2006 04:25 am
So does the government and most other business in some form or another... let's face it, our entire society is nothing but a big scam 80 - 90 percent of the time. That's what happens when you have a monetary system based on twenty different types of interest and inflation etc etc etc...
I just think it's kind of funny when people want to demonize someone for possibly doing the same thing as everyone else is doing, for being not quite as adept at it, and still at the same time and even from posts in this thread you can see that SOME people think ti has been worth the money. Maybe it IS a waste of money, but how much money do you spend on going to the movies or paying for television per year watching people PRETEND to be other people doing all kinds of amoral stuff, hmm?

Lol people are so f'd up... I'm going asa a master neo-cheater this halloween... that does it.. I
0 Replies

bi

Reply Sun 1 Oct, 2006 07:05 am
So scamming people is suddenly good and just and moral -- or at least acceptable -- because, um, "everyone else" does it? Now, if DanielN doesn't object to people telling lies because it's done "80 - 90 percent" of the time, then why can't he use this as a pretext to tell lies too? So hasn't DanielN just undermined the very credibility of his own words?

In Utah But Not Mormon: I'm quite certain it's less than 2/3 of the work force. Though even then, they still do find ways and means to make themselves look bigger than they really are, like claiming that they've translated their various writings to Arabic, Chinese, Hungarian, ... Neutral
0 Replies

DanielN

Reply Sun 1 Oct, 2006 09:59 am
bi wrote:
So scamming people is suddenly good and just and moral

Never said that or implied that (STRAWMAN!!!)

bi wrote:
-- or at least acceptable -- because, um, "everyone else" does it?

It is obviously acceptable looking at our society, however it is amoral, but- it is obvously acceptable isn't it? Otherwise how could it occur? And so frequently?

bi wrote:
Now, if DanielN doesn't object to people telling lies because it's done "80 - 90 percent" of the time,

I never said that. I do object to it. (STRAWMAN NUMBER TWO

bi wrote:
then why can't he use this as a pretext to tell lies too? So hasn't DanielN just undermined the very credibility of his own words?

Bi, even during this conversation you have deceptively (although perhaps unknowingly because it is so common) used two strawmen to support your argument for my "undermining my own" words. Honestly if you do not prove my sentiment about it during this because what I said was this:

DanielN wrote:
I just think it's kind of funny when people want to demonize someone for possibly doing the same thing as everyone else is doing,

Demonize. What I see is demonizing when I have already told you that i found the material thoghtful. I have also posted that it is available on the interenet and have said you can get it less expensively in used book stores like I did. Other posts have said the same. And there are worse things in the mainstream which are common, in my opinion to spend your money on.
0 Replies