Neo-Tech and Nouveau Tech Society

tronman1961

Reply Tue 26 Jul, 2005 09:46 pm
Neo Tech Society Rip Off
Warning! This is a little long winded.
Just got off this site http://www.nouveautechsociety.com/BDL2.php
It talks plainly about the Nouveau Tech Society. That it is anti-theistic/anti-authoritarian & protected by the first amendment to the constitution. (read it all)
Big deal. I guess they think they are the first ever secret society to do/believe this.
I got their letter and replied before reseaching this. Waiting for my little booklet. What a mistake.
I love my country, love God (although I haven't been following too close. it seems. lately), and look at those who are intolerant of Christians as prayer targets.
My God is strong enough to one day take this little dust speck of a planet the Nouveau Tech Society wants to give me great power in, and pitch it into a pool of collected stars (lake of fire). Guess where the anti-theistics are going to be? I don't have to do a thing to them. Just pray that they get with the Lord before it's too late.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Tue 26 Jul, 2005 09:48 pm
Amen to that!

We need more people in society standing up for what is right!
0 Replies

brianh64

Reply Sat 30 Jul, 2005 11:34 am
Got one of these wonderful letters in the mail today. They are truely gifted as they sent it to my old address not the one that I have been in since Jan of this year.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Sat 30 Jul, 2005 11:48 am
Laughing Laughing Laughing

Kind of like calling a psychic and they ask you what your birthday is? I always want to know if they are so danged psychic, why don't they know that?
0 Replies

cspencer5

Reply Sat 30 Jul, 2005 04:46 pm
nouveau
I have no idea how they received my name i sent for the free part but did not fall for the 140.00 1000 page life altering booklet with "the secret"
some of what they said in the letters made me nervous but the thing that got me the most was that the booklet didn't ever tell you anything they just kept talking about nothing much and telling you how you would absorb the secret even if you didn't "see it" in the text.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Sat 30 Jul, 2005 04:53 pm
Shocked Ah ha! That must be the secret! Laughing

Maybe you absorb it through your skin while turning the pages? Laughing
0 Replies

isnacht

Reply Sat 6 Aug, 2005 11:31 am
Neo-tech and Nouveau Tech Society
I bought the manual some 5 years ago. There is a lot of good stuff in it however, none of it will change your life in a magical fashion. If anybody buys the manual read it with a grain of salt and don't get sucked into the cult like mentality. IMHO, it is a cult written by some crazy intellectuals trying to create a utopia, very idealistic. But as with all ideology, it is not realistic. Want the secrets in the manual? Here they are: 1).Take responsibility for your own life and do not allow self created mysticisms to impede your progress. 2). Create your own business and start investing. Learn everything you can about making money for financial freedom. 3). Adopt secular humanistic beliefs and challenge everything you think you know. After that, building a business free of mysticism, money and power will follow. When you are super rich, then people throw themselves at you. Those are the secrets as filtered through my mind. Enjoy! Very Happy

BTW, they don't profile you at all. They lie, which is dishonest and they preach "honesty". So right there watch out. After 5 years, I just received a new letter from Nouveau Tech Society which I found odd. There are no secret meetings however they did have a few conferences over the last few years. They aren't interested in meeting you like they say in the letter unless you can further their agenda. Apparently they don't even know who their own members are, especially past members that have bought their material in the past. But then again, I've never been a follower and that is key. If you are a follower, then join them. If not, just read it, get what you can out of it and take control of your life.

In their promotional letters, they are exploiting people's mysticisms to get them to join, which is interesting because when you read neo-tech, they explain how people can be exploited and to guard against it. Hypocritical in my mind, to exploit mysticism in people to get them to buy the material but that is the one good thing about the whole neo-tech society. You will definitely have a different outlook on life and it will challenge everything you think you know and shake up your beliefs. They do expose how people allow mysticisms to control them leading to lives of despair and misery. So what am I saying? It is not all bad but could use different marketing techniques for their materials. And it does tend to be cult like in many regards which never appealed to me. Hope that is helpful.
0 Replies

openyourmind

Reply Mon 8 Aug, 2005 02:48 am
Re: Neo-Tech and Nouveau Tech Society
ConstitutionalGirl wrote:
I got letter in the mail from the Nouveau Tech Society, saying that I have special powers and that's why they picked me, that I can use them with their free answers to a better life. Should I believe them and mail the letter back? Is it a scam?

Have you ever heard this saying?:

"Your Mind is like a Parachute ... it only works when it's open."

Well, that is your answer. You need to be open minded. You see, most people in this world do not go the extra mile ... they stop reading or pursuing their dreams when they see that "OTHER PEOPLE" do not agree with them ... or knock what it is they are doing or reading.

These are people that will most likely never achieve ultimate success and happiness in their lives. This type of person is always worried about what other people might think.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with the Neo-Tech philosophy ... if that is what you belive. Just as there is nothing wrong with Christianity or Judaism or any other religion ... if that is what you belive. The wonderful thing about life is, we get to make choices for ourselves ... Razz

You need to do more research "FOR YOURSELF" and see what this is all about. Do not listen to negative posts on the Internet! If you do, these people will only stunt your emotional and psychological growth. Do what is good "for you" and what "you feel" is right. That is what matters - not all these ignorant people's opinions.

Have a great day and i HOPE you do think for YOURSELF and have an open mind. Just imagine what you could miss out on if you listen to what OTHER PEOPLE THINK. Very Happy
0 Replies

openyourmind

Reply Mon 8 Aug, 2005 03:04 am
Re: Neo Tech Society Rip Off
tronman1961 wrote:
Warning! This is a little long winded.
Just got off this site http://www.nouveautechsociety.com/BDL2.php
It talks plainly about the Nouveau Tech Society. That it is anti-theistic/anti-authoritarian & protected by the first amendment to the constitution. (read it all)
Big deal. I guess they think they are the first ever secret society to do/believe this.
My God is strong enough to one day take this little dust speck of a planet the Nouveau Tech Society wants to give me great power in, and pitch it into a pool of collected stars (lake of fire). Guess where the anti-theistics are going to be? I don't have to do a thing to them. Just pray that they get with the Lord before it's too late.

They actually are one of the first societies ever to preach this Philosophy ... they have been around for a very (very) long time.
You need to read up a little bit on this topic before you make comments.

Regarding God being strong enough to one day take this little dust speck of a planet out ... etc ... wow - what a negative attitude. I am glad my GOD isn't such an evil GOD (as yours seems to be). That is the biggest problem with Organized religion ... they teach you to fear GOD. God is not to be feared - man is. God is loving ... humans just mess everything GOOD that GOD gives us up. I think GOD looks down on us and just goes "Man ... I HOPE they get it one day." Laughing :wink:
0 Replies

openyourmind

Reply Mon 8 Aug, 2005 03:12 am
Re: Neo Tech Society Rip Off
"What we ponder and what we think about sets the course of our life. Any day we wish; we can discipline ourselves to change it all.

Any day we wish, we can "open the book" that will open our mind to new knowledge.

Any day we wish, we can start a new activity.

Any day we wish, we can start the process of life change. We can do it immediately, or next week, or next month, or next year.

"We can also do nothing. We can pretend rather than perform. And if the idea of having to change ourselves makes us uncomfortable, we can remain as we are. We can choose rest over labour, entertainment over education, delusion over truth, and doubt over confidence. The choices are ours to make. But while we curse the effect, we continue to nourish the cause. As Shakespeare uniquely observed, "The fault is not in the stars, but in ourselves." We created our circumstances by our past choices. We have both the ability and the responsibility to make better choices beginning today." ~Jim Rohn

"With ordinary talent and extraordinary perseverance, all things are attainable." Thomas Foxwell Buxton

I hope this helps you open your mind instead of keeping it closed - you can't learn anything NEW with blinders on ...
0 Replies

cwhedon

Reply Mon 8 Aug, 2005 03:39 pm
Nouveau Tech Society
My invitation, special as I am, hit my shredder after the first 3 sentences! 2 Cents 2 Cents 2 Cents
0 Replies

MargoMcP

Reply Mon 8 Aug, 2005 04:39 pm
I just received my letter today. I didn't trash it right away because it was extremely amusing, I have to admit. I was reminded though of one of my husband's adages: If they're so rich, famous, happy, etc. why are they telling you the "secrets"? If you knew how to win the lottery, would you tell me? No, I think I know you well enough :wink: I can predict you'd win it for yourself.

My favorite part though was that I already am "successful" and wealthy, have no bills and just bought a second house, and am currently in college getting a second degree and getting straight A's. Nothing they said really appealed/applied to me. But yeah, they know all about me all right :-) If there are 7 stages and I'm only entering stage 2 I'd better hurry too; I'm getting up there in age Cool
0 Replies

able2look

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2005 10:51 am
Nouveau Tech Society

I received my letter today. Being skeptical about some of these things....I did my own investigating through the internet and ran across your forum. So glad this was here and access the websites that some of you referred to. I guess there are a lot of scams and rip offs going around but what upset me the most that the Neo Tech site even had something about Micro Terrorism which does sound like something that is as bad as 9/11 Shocked

Again I thank this site and the people in this forum for bringing information out that will open the public's eyes to what the letter really is all about.

Smile Thanks again Exclamation
0 Replies

rowankylara

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2005 11:48 am
Re: Nouveau Tech Society Rip Off
I knew the moment I looked at the front of the envelope this was some sort of bulk mailing/junk mail. Anytime I sign up for anything online, I use my initials.

Has anyone noted the difference between the address and phone number? If you look up where the phone is located Telephone Prefix Location List(Buffalo, NY), it's pretty far from Clifton.

"If it sounds to good to be true, it probably is".
0 Replies

Sandman444

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2005 12:12 pm
Just Hatched
I just got my initial and free booklet today. I love the idea of my life suddenly and powerfully being transformed by just reading the 1000+ page book. I was skepitcal but curious. I did not like from the start that they say you gain control over others, that in any situation where money, power and control is involved, that you gain the controlling influence. That is not coming from a moral and just frame of mind! I thought, Hey maybe I need this so that I don't fall for this from others. You mean I could suddenly fall in love with someone for life and never now it was just magnetism? That others could pull my best ideas out of my head and usurp all my profits? I don't want that to happen to me and I certainly don't want to do that or someone else! What you that mean for my karma?

At one point the male narrator talks about how he was afraid his wife would sleep with another man. Then, later after he gets the text and is magically attractive to women, he takes on a mistress. What about his wife? He did to her what he feared she would do to him. Not my sort of society!

The last story in the book was about how your partner would never be unfaithful to you. It really seemed weird and a bit off putting. I would not have put that in a booklet, UNLESS, I hope to appeal to the fears of people suffering from just that scenario. That is fear-based. BAD BAD!

What I still don't know is this? Is this publication and sollictation from the Neo Tech or Nouveau Tech Society of from a fraud based on them?
I was already to go after reading the free booklet so I won't fall victum to those who had the powers. Sort of a "I've got the 10 second power too, not back off buddy!" I'm glad I did my internet homework!

I do have a open mind. Growing up gay in a homophobic society, I have learned 1st hand how organized religion uses supposed Christian morals to do real harm to innocent people, hatefull injustices in the name of God or Jesus. Disinfrancizing good people in the name of Christian Virtue. We, I think Jesus was a Master Teacher and would not recognize what is purported to be his religion. He was Jewish by the way!!

It is best do inquire, read, do your homework, put yourself in other peoples shoes and think for yourself. Otherwise your freedoms will be striped away. If you disallow one segment of the population, at some point in time your segment might be disallowed some freedoms too.

Don't be bigotted and uninformed. Use your mind and your hearts to find the real truth in life.

Thanks to the person who sent a reply, who had gotten the book! That was what I suspected would be the result, a book with some wisdom in it but not magic bullet, not what I hoped for but realistic.

I appreciate the site which I found only today and all the comments. I will use that money is wiser way!
Thanks Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

bigmamafromky

Reply Wed 10 Aug, 2005 10:57 am
Nouveau Tech Scam
I really appreciate the intelligent debates in this forum. I just wanted to add that my boss received a letter to his wife, who has been deceased for over a year, inviting her to the Nouveau Tech Society. I guess they didn't receive their special powers to inform them that she has moved on to another plane. My boss wanted to send it in to see what kind of FREE stuff he could get to make him rich. He is very open minded about new ventures. I will forward it on for him so he can satisfy his curiosity, but I will also include the information from those who have received it and let him decide if it is worth the $140. I personally will stick with my self improvement courses and prayers. Laughing
0 Replies

one eye raised

Reply Wed 10 Aug, 2005 04:16 pm
I am glad now I decided to look deeper into this letter before responding to it. The one thing that "almost" got me was that they somehow managed to mail this letter to a my girlfriends address, in which thus far I have not used as my own address in any combination of my name and her address. We thought it was weird despite all the inconsistencies in the letter. We truly thought it was a friend playing tricks on us.
0 Replies

calistodc1

Reply Wed 10 Aug, 2005 05:27 pm
ConstitutionalGirl...
Hi... Hey, I got the same letter... it was good for a momentary ego boost... I mean... being THAT special and all... but they also think we are pretty gullible and stupid and willing to give them a bunch of our money for all of their SECRETS! Yes, it is a scam. Thank God for the internet these days! I mean, I got the letter and just logged on... put the name into Google search.... and WAHLAH! SCAM! all spelled out nice an neat for us to enjoy and not be ripped off. Try it... there is a long entry in there from some football guy whose caption reads: CONGRATULATE ME NOW! It's pretty hysterical! At least we can sit back and laugh about it and not feel stupid for being taken in by less than honorable individuals! What THEY don't know... apparently... is that "WHAT GOES AROUND, COMES AROUND"... and that is no SECRET! And... it NEVER fails! Very Happy
Take Care...
0 Replies

truthman

Reply Wed 10 Aug, 2005 10:19 pm
Great site!!!
I, too, am a Nouveau Tech Society "secret" member. I really appreciate all the different viewpoints posted here. Sure, who doesn't want to be "selected" by a secret society to become a lifetime member which offers benefits such as guaranteed happiness, sex, money, and rock 'n roll? So I was as curious as the next truthseeker. I got my booklet for free which had promised to reveal the secret and as all have revealed before me, it was a sales pitch to buy the 40% off 1000 page text that you didn't really even have to read!!!!!! But you HAVE to purchase by Friday or you will NEVER be given the opportunity again. However, it is also revealed that while unlikely, you COULD learn the secret in the cheap-ass little 68 page sales pitch booklet. Well guess what? I DID learn the secret in the little 68 page sales pitch booklet and immediately became 140$ richer in 10 seconds!

And I am SURE that my entire life will become even richer on a daily basis from here on. I learned that I don't WANT to control other people and know their thoughts. I learned that I would NEVER take advantage of another human in those ways and that any human who does is not a human, but a soul-sucking parasite. I learned that anyone who thinks he has a secret that can bring happiness and power and love to another human being and doesn't want to share that secret with all is an organic portal and unworthy of the respect and dignity given descent humans and thus should be removed from society in anyway possible. I learned that the way to control and predict what another human being is about to do is to LOVE that human being with all of your heart and soul...unconditionally. I learned that people who will use fear and deception to manipulate another human being are also unworthy of the respect of society. I learned that greed is a disease that breeds greed and more greed until it sucks a human soul right into oblivion.

So, thanks, Nouveau Tech. I'm proud to be a new lifetime member of your secret society and even more proud to share your secret with the rest of humanity.

Peace. Love. Truth. Light. On us all.
0 Replies

Icanseeclearlynow

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2005 01:28 pm
"virtually everything I touched turned to gold"
I hope you people aren't buying this BS.
There are ways to make money... and this is one of them. Knowledge is power..the money will come with it if you are creative( and they are) Remember the 3 P's and one P stands for Pennies or money. Do your research and good luck!
0 Replies