Neo-Tech and Nouveau Tech Society

ohmygosh

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2006 02:24 pm
Noveau Tech Society letter
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR......that's the sound of my shredder.........
0 Replies

jaimemason

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2006 07:06 pm
nouveau tech society

Ok, I first got my ego stroking letter in august of '05, I did send away for the free booklet which seemed to me to be a bunch of contraindications, so I did not send for the $140 full book. Of course I was told that this was my ONLY chance, and I would never be contacted again, blah, blah, blah. I do believe I sent a note back to them saying if thier product was so great and does what it says, to please send it to my, and once I accumulated my millions, I would repay it ten fold. Needless to say, I didn't get anything.....UNTIL today, I got another letter! By the way, today is January "06. THey said they were disapointed that I didn't accept their offer, and my "special phase of my life has passed", but they are still willing to have my as a part of their secret society...for $140!

I've done a lot of looking online, and I don't think it's a scam, they do deliever a product, but I can't afford to spend that kind of money for , from what I have read, someone to tell me it's all up to me, to make the most of my life, get out there and do it.

I have read on other sites that you can sometimes find used copies of these books, and they are worth reading, but that's basically thier message...there are no miracles, you make your only future, you reap what you sow, etc.
0 Replies

rebel101

Reply Tue 17 Jan, 2006 12:54 pm
http://www.corporatenarc.com/neotechscam.php

I received this crap in snail mail yesterday... Free secrets to wealth and all... I dont fall for such things... but am pissed that some would. So, I will forward to the FBI... let them fool with it.

0 Replies

rebel101

Reply Tue 17 Jan, 2006 12:58 pm
Nouveau Tech Society Scam...... Dont bother with them...
Nouveau Tech Society Scam...... Dont bother with them...

http://www.able2know.com/go/?a2kjump=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.corporatenarc.com%2Fneotechscam.php

See ya at the next scam... Laughing
0 Replies

uncoveror

Reply Fri 27 Jan, 2006 12:25 am
Don't open your mind too far.
An open mind can be a good thing, but don't open it so far that your brain falls out. I got this letter, and sent away for the free info only to get a sales pitch for a very expensive book. I won't buy it.
0 Replies

thegunslinger

Reply Sat 11 Feb, 2006 06:06 pm
Update on Kevin Trudeau
I got a letter today and trusting nothing without question but Jesus and my Wife, I found this site.
I found some info on everyone's fave scammer Kevin Trudeau at ConsumerAffairs
http://www.consumeraffairs.com/news04/trudeau_informercials.html
I'll post some here:
+++++++++++++++++
Kevin Trudeau Banned from Infomercials
September 10, 2004
Kevin Trudeau has been banned in Boston, and everywhere else in the U.S.

Trudeau has also agreed to pay $2 million to settle charges that he falsely claimed that a coral calcium product can cure cancer and other serious diseases and that a purported analgesic called Biotape can permanently cure or relieve severe pain.

Trudeau, a prolific marketer who has either appeared in or produced hundreds of infomercials, is banned from appearing in, producing, or disseminating future infomercials that advertise any type of product, service, or program to the public, except for truthful infomercials for informational publications.

In addition, Trudeau cannot make disease or health benefits claims for any type of product, service, or program in any advertising, including print, radio, Internet, television, and direct mail solicitations, regardless of the format and duration.

Trudeau is paying $500,000 in cash and transferring residential property located in Ojai, California, and a luxury vehicle to the Federal Trade Commission to satisfy the $2 million monetary judgment against him. In the event that the court finds that Trudeau or his companies misrepresented their financial condition, the order would require Trudeau to pay $20 million pursuant to an avalanche clause.

Very Happy
It goes on to say that "This ban is meant to shut down an infomercial empire that has misled American consumers for years," said Lydia Parnes, Acting Director of the FTC's Bureau of Consumer Protection. "Other habitual false advertisers should take a lesson; mend your ways or face serious consequences."
0 Replies

thegunslinger

Reply Sat 11 Feb, 2006 06:08 pm
One more thing
I just read that the order's ban on future infomercials exempts infomercials for books, newsletters, and other informational publications. :Crying or Very sad Mad
0 Replies

thegunslinger

Reply Sat 11 Feb, 2006 06:10 pm
ALSO:
"In addition, the order prohibits the defendants from transferring, selling, or renting personal information collected from customers who purchased Coral Calcium Supreme and requires the defendants to destroy this information for certain customers. Finally, the order contains standard recordkeeping provisions to assist the FTC in monitoring the defendants' compliance with its prohibitions and requirements."
no wonder he hates the FTC....they busted his butt!
0 Replies

totalsceptic

Reply Mon 13 Feb, 2006 07:25 pm
What a crock!
We got "The Letter" today. It was addressed to my Mother-In-Law who passed away over 2 years ago! So much for their incredible insight into her secret powers. The fact that they would send this letter to a deceased person who never lived at this address just screamed scam at us before we even went online to check it out!
0 Replies

DATSTUDKEI

Reply Mon 13 Feb, 2006 07:53 pm
THE NOUVEAU TECH SOCIETY IS A SCAM READ YOUR FREE ORIENTATION BOOK THEY SEND YOU AND YOU WILL SEE THAT IT IS ALL FAKE.
0 Replies

DATSTUDKEI

Reply Mon 13 Feb, 2006 07:57 pm
DOES ANYBODY KNOW OF ANY REAL BUSINESSES TO GET INTO.... ALL THIS UP FRONT INVESTMENT IS NOT FOR ME IF THESE COMPANIES ARE SO CERTAIN THAT THEIR STRATEGIES WORK WHY CANT THEY LET U MAKE MONEY 1ST AND THEN TAKE THE INVESTMENT OUT YOUR 1ST CHECK THAT THEY CLAIM IS GOING TO BE SO BIG?
0 Replies

macgyver

Reply Mon 27 Feb, 2006 01:20 pm
I wrote back out of curiosity, and just got a lengthened version of the first letter. Promise broken.
I wrote them back and said they could just send me the book for free, and I would pay them out of the "incredible earnings" I made from their technology. I guess they lost faith in me, since I haven't heard back from them.
0 Replies

Cherif

Reply Wed 1 Mar, 2006 08:46 pm
I have the special power of being extremely open-minded and I am gifted with enough common sense to know that there is no society out there that can tell that I have "special powers" without even having met me.

Anyone who wittingly tries to convince others that this is not a scam either: (a) Got sucked in and....well, misery loves company; (b) They play some part in recruiting unsuspecting victims into parting with their money; or (c) They got suckered in and now have to recruit others to send money so they can make money (kinda like a pyramid scheme).

There's one born every second (and they count on that), but not this one...."name's Tucker, not Sucker." If I have special powers, I'll be the first to know and certainly won't need a bunch of people miles away to tell me.
0 Replies

ArgentDraconis

Reply Fri 10 Mar, 2006 01:39 am
I find it interresting how all of the earliest posts here state "500+" page book while my letter said 1000 pages. As the daughter of 2 cops I've learned to read between the lines and pick out things that contradict each other. At first when I got the letter it was somewhat beleivable. Being a "scryer" (very mild gift of knowing things before they happen) I was very open to the thought of people with "special powers" knowing about me and having the ability to control such things as wealth, love, health, ect. So of course, I sent off for the free book. That's when things got interresting.

As soon as I got the orrientation book I looked it over, and the first thing I noticed was that it started with the same story as the orriginal letter. At least for the first few lines. But instead of having a $75K car and $3 mil mansion, it was a $85K car and $5 mil mansion. Kept readding and found that where the first letter said he met the guy a year after he got the book, the book said "a few weeks later". Well I stopped right there and laughed at how baddly the guy who almost had me seriously screwed himself up. Also if the letters came from Ohio, why is the return adress a PO box in NJ?

I've also read earlier posts from people stating that they might "go ahead and buy the book" a few days after readding the orientation. My first letter said I had till Friday (24 hours after receiving the letter!) to respond or loose the opportunity forever. 2 weeks later I got the little book that said to 'send the money by Friday' (again the very next day after recieving it) or I would be too far into the so-called 2nd stage. Well if it'll take another 2 weeks to get here, then how could 48 hours later be too late if it'll take over a month to get the main book?

Plus the letter that came with the orrientation book said that by readding it, the secret would be absorbed and I'd be "on the road to fame and wealth". So if the secret's in the little book, why buy the big one? There's just too many things that contradict each other for this to be reasonably true. And especially the letter stating that "gorgous and sexy women will be maddly attracted to [me]" and I "might even have a gorgeous secret admirer in the society" shows me right there that it is NOT a personal letter, but a random copy as I am certainly NOT a lesbian! At first it sounds very beleiveable, but there's just far too many things that simply don't add up. I'll deffinatly go ahead and read the orrientation book since it promises that "three wonderful things will happen to you in 2 weeks", but there's no way I'm paying $140 for a bigger book that supposedly spells out all the secrets of life in big bold print. Especialy since the people in the stories were GIVEN the book.
0 Replies

LW

Reply Sat 8 Apr, 2006 12:10 am
Neo-Tech: My Personal, Positive and Life Changing Experience
I was reading my first free Neo-Tech booklet, holding a below average-wage job.
I smoked heavily.
I drank excessively.
I was three stone (42 lbs) overweight.
My health was deteriorating.
I was 41, unhappy and lonely.
I harmed myself and others.
Is that you?

18 months later:
I had lost three stone.
I had stopped drinking alcohol.
I had stopped smoking.
My health had rapidly improved.
I look 15 years younger than I am.
I feel 25 years younger than I am.
What about you?

Today, three years later:
I tripled my earnings.
I am driving a beautiful midnight-blue Jaguar XJ.
I have a loving family.
I own a spacey house.
I am helping a charity on a regular basis.
I am well respected by friends and colleagues.
I am finishing a postgraduate degree.
I help others to help themselves.
I am honest.
Are you?

What brought this miraculous change?
First, my willingness to change.
Second, the wisdom published by NTP (Neo-Tech Publishing Company). Three years ago, I decided to invest in my future and that of my loved ones. I bought a variety of Neo-Tech books, tapes and videos. I read them all. I listened to the tapes. I watched the videos. Most importantly, I acted upon the valuable things I learned from Neo-Tech. These publications now form an important part of my cherished library.
Three years later, dividends have paid off many times over.
For the first time of my life - I am happy.
Are you?

People who expect something for nothing violate natural law, ultimately harming themselves and others.
People who expect something for free are irresponsible and become envious, for it exposes their irrationality and impotence.
People who expect others to solve their own problems always fail. These people will resort to lies to cover up their failures.
Are you one of those people?

The knowledge I have received by studying the Neo-Tech principles have had a profound and positive impact on my own life and that of my loved ones. I am using Neo-Tech tools wisely, for these tools empower me in a way no one else could. There is no time for mysticism and self-destruction, no time for wasting precious energy to harm myself and others.
I am free.
Are you?

Thank you, Neo-Tech!
Thank you, Dr. Ward!

Neo-Tech Reader
0 Replies

msnasty23

Reply Mon 10 Apr, 2006 12:24 am
I got a letter to about this group that are made up of movie stars and other famous people and I sent out for there 56 page booklet that they said has a secret message in it and the first two stories I read had the same story that was in the letter and it said I was nearing cycle two and that I needed to send out for the 1000 page book so that the secret can be spelled out more clearly I dont know if this is a real society or a scam to get money.
0 Replies

bermbits

Reply Mon 10 Apr, 2006 07:52 pm
0 Replies

NeoTechStudent

Reply Mon 10 Apr, 2006 08:47 pm
Nouveau Tech very valuable information
I find it interesting that people consider Nouveau Tech a scam when they haven't even bought the product. If provocative advertising didn't work then most of the products advertised during the Super Bowl would be out of business.

Nouveau Tech has controversial yet valuable information that is helpful to everyone who applies the ideas and concepts. Most people who read it are stunned at the revelations in the book. A few react negatively because the concepts are contrary to a persons fundamental beliefs.

The book talks about advantages that can be gained for use in your everyday life. For instance regularly exercising will give you a competitve advantage over those around you. Why? Because most people don't do stick with it. This also helps you stay healthy and improves your ability to think clearly.

The book also explains ways to identify problems in society and gives you ideas and concepts to couteract them. Like the problem of people creating problems where none exist. Take for instance those who think Noveau Tech is a scam. They haven't bought the book but they look important to those reading their posts. This concept is also identified in the book.

I have gained great value from Nouveau Tech.
0 Replies

brainpik2x

Reply Tue 11 Apr, 2006 02:17 am
I first came into contact with Neo-Tech some 20 years go when I first came to the States for college.

Sure, the literature is metaphorical and the sales approach unorthodox. Hell, it threw me for a loop and I seriously considered returning all the materials. But then I spotted deep connections to Objectivism, and practical, reality-based strategies to achieving a variety of tasks.

20 years later I can say it is one of the most important pieces of literature to land on my desk. In my private library of some 1000 books, all selected as to fundamentals of human knowledge, one whole shelf is just Neo-Tech.

My first use of Neo-Tech cut a back-breaking 18-hr day in med school to under 12 hours. Since then I have never looked back. My career has been outside-the-box and independent of the economy. When my original career hit the brick wall of Indian outsourcing, I simply changed fields, and kept going as if nothing had happened. Many a friend was out of work or taking lower paying positions.

But these are just practical things.

The anticivilization identification, the dropping of childish mysticisms and the endless list of thou-shalts and thou-shalt-nots that are pure arbitrary religious hokum leaves you so much better to appreciate life, have guiltless enjoyment and gives you a true compassion of the plight of your fellow man.

And last, but not least, as your inner and outer game improves, as your wealth (real and metaphorical) increases, wouldn't you know that the women around you perk up and take notice...

What's not to like?

Your Mileage Might Vary but as a long-time NT owner let me tell you: You're missing out if you don't have NT knowledge as part of your arsenal of life.

Roberto DaRoma
San Diego, CA
12:49 AM
0 Replies

KMANN911

Reply Wed 12 Apr, 2006 06:09 pm
Nouveau Tech Society
I just received this letter from Nouveau Tech Society today. I am an incredibly skeptical person to begin with, but this tops EVERYTHING I have ever read or received unsolicited. I actually laughed while reading this letter. I'm sorry, but I don't subscribe to the fact that a group of wealthy society members picked my name from the air and said "this boy has special talents". As if it were written in the stars for them. Like I am the Christ Child or something. Give me a break. If anyone is stupid enough to believe that crap, then they deserve to be scammed. And if you were really paying attention to the letter, it was mentioned on more than one occassion, that names could not be given. And if you were smart enough to catch it, they messed up. When the one person was giving his testimony on how he was "chosen", he said he was a late night talk show host on television and could not give his name. Later in the testimony the "mystery" man that discovered "the chosen one" of late night tv, referred to "the chosen one" as Kevin. I don't know any late night tv hosts named Kevin, unless they are on Public Access. Another mistake in the letter is, "you will never be able to know who the people that chose you were". At the end of the letter it mentions how they're looking forward to meeting you. Please have the sense to just throw this letter away if you ever get it. They ultimately just want your money.
0 Replies