Neo-Tech and Nouveau Tech Society

2Nice

Reply Sat 28 Oct, 2006 02:42 pm
Nouveau Tech Society
I received the same letter as most of you who are reading this. This is not a scam. Like one said before there is no magic involved, only hard work and dedication. If you are not satisfied with your purchase you are entitled to a full refund of the product with no questions asked. They give you 90 days (3 FULL MONTHS). Can't beat it. If you are on the fence deciding whether or not to purchase this then don't wait any longer. You are wasting valuable time and we all know time is money.
0 Replies

bi

Reply Sat 28 Oct, 2006 11:58 pm
LIARS AND SOCK PUPPETS! YES, I'M SCREAMING. SO SUE ME.
Given that Neo-Tech has been telling blatant lies even about their record with the Better Business Bureau (and their record with the Bad Business Bureau is, um, really really bad), when they say they offer a 90-day money back guarantee we're supposed to believe them? Yeah right.

And besides, this "satisfied customer" sounds like a salesman. Get lost, you sock puppet.
0 Replies

In Utah But Not Mormon

Reply Mon 30 Oct, 2006 01:41 pm
Bad Business Bureau
Bi, I just went to the Bad Business Bureau (ripoffreport) and they have over 200 compaints about the company, so yeah, their record is really bad. And at the Better Business Bureau, even I didn't think it was that bad. Like you said . . wow. Even I was surprised. It's shocking, isn't it? I'm glad you're going to wikipedia about this. We need more good people like you.

As for you 2Nice . . . . . you make me sick. Anybody who says that this is not a scam is probably involved in the scam. Yes, it is a scam! People can't even get a refund. Why do you think they were suspended at the BBB? Because they satisfy their customers? Obviously not. After I've spent so much time revealing the facts about this company, you have the nerve to lie to everybody on this site. It's immoral and shameful. I bet you would have fit in perfectly at a company like Enron. Bi is right, you do sound like a salesman.

Also everybody . . . on my previous post, I stated that the Neo Tech Publishing Company had 62 complaints at the Better Business Bureau of Southern Nevada. Well, now they have 63. Because I sent in a complaint. The Better Business Bureau is currently trying to update their report on this company, so it might take a while before my complaint shows up. But it will.

I'm also going to the Bad Business Bureau to report my recent findings about this company. I noticed that Barbie is using that site to support Neo Tech. It's time to expose "her" for what she really is. A lying con artist.
0 Replies

stringjammer

Reply Tue 31 Oct, 2006 12:35 pm
Too funny! I got this invitation last year, just as I was supposedly entering a certain phase in my life that I would never enter again. I needed to sign up for this society before I got too far along in the phase I was just entering. I was told that once I refused to enter, my chance would be up as I would be too far along in the phase. So, I threw the invite in the trash.

Then, about a month ago, I got another invite. This is about a year since I was last invited. Maybe I'm stuck in this phase!

Good luck to all joining!

LOVE TO YOU ALL
0 Replies

MISTERB

Reply Wed 1 Nov, 2006 04:21 pm
nouveau tech
anytime you request money making ideas from anywhere nationwide,your name and address is entered into a data base. Anyone who wants your info may call mail order companies and buy your info. It sells for 200 names 80 bucks. or something like that. Like alot of other people I didn't order kevins book either. but I did buy a mailing list. Besides the Bible says are lives were predestined before the foundation of the earth. Gods not gonna give you more money than you can handle if it will harm you.
0 Replies

yayasis029

Reply Wed 1 Nov, 2006 10:59 pm
According to the Nouveau Tech Society Im unique
Yayyyy!! I finally got my 56-page booklet. And I read it 5 times!! And you know what? I can fly now!! Like superwomen!! and check this out ..I can even even eat a whole pie of pizza and not get fat!! omg!!!This is a miracle! I cant believe it..Its the 10 second BS miracle. Try it..you'll enjoy it. NOT!! You know what is also funny...Is that the society selects a "few chosen individuals" every 7 years..hmmm.. since like 7 years for them is more like every year. Interesting ..isn't it? and who ever has a copy of the book , let me borrow..i like to curl up to an entertaining,funny book in the weekends. Ciao!
0 Replies

sigstad

Reply Thu 2 Nov, 2006 03:01 pm
Openyourmind, what you said had interest to me. To everyone else... All of the many complaints against the Nouveau Tech Society were made from people who did not buy the book. How can someone complain about something they have not even seen. I've been on the fence as to whether to buy the book or not and have decided to buy the book after reading what you have said. As far as magic goes many people do not understand how magic works. If you read something, use its precepts and those precepts make a change in your life it is magic. Magic without action is useless. I've been studying metaphysics for 27 years now and have a good understanding of how life works. The one thing to remember is what is your perception of life and what it holds for you. Have you ever noticed certain attitudes of people? For example, let us focus on Negative Bob. Everything he sees in life is bad. People always screw him over, he got a flat tire on the way to work and then lost his job for being late, on the way home his car was carjacked and he stumbled over his feet and fell in a mud puddle. He only sees the worst life has to offer because of his perspective. Now let's look at his twin brother Positive Ben. On his way to work he gets a flat but fortunately a good neighbor stops to change the tire for him. He arrives to work on time and when he is at his desk the phone rings. The call comes from someone offering him a higher paying job, which he takes. On his way home while at a red light the car behind him bumps him. Getting out he notices the driver is a stone cold fox, they fall in love and get married.

The point I am trying to make is life is what you make it by how you look at it. There is an old expression "Like Attracts Like" This means you will attract the same type of energy to yourself you are putting out. Throughout your life, or let's focus on just one day, look at all the good things that happen to you in that one day. Bad things will happen of course, that's called life, but don't dwell on the bad things, focus only on the good. At the end of the day ask yourself what kind of day did you have. Perspective.

If you life is **** then whose fault is it.
0 Replies

yayasis029

Reply Thu 2 Nov, 2006 07:25 pm
It's ok to be open-minded, but not stupid

I'm sure when you pay the $140, you get the book but what I don't understand is why they have to lie to get people to buy the book? Why can't they just sell it at Barnes and Nobloes??? It's a lie that only a selected few get chosen every 7 years,obviously, and that not many people have access to it to the manuscript, which is also another lie because I've read comments in here that say otherwise.
What everybody needs to know though, is that everyone is special in thier own way and just because one thing works for one person, doesn't mean it will work for you. Everyone has thier own life path and destiny to reach and it will take different ways to get thier. It's good to be open-minded and learn about other things but you also have to be wise in knowing what you choose to believe. oh yeah, I also want to know if there is anyone out there who bought the book and is now rich and famous or at least some of the things the manuscript says you would have. Also in the orientation booklet it said that even if you dont know the secret you will unconcioulsy absorb it in your mind and in 3 days, some good things wil happen. Has the society lived up to its promises? Remember, it did say even if you don't buy the manuscript you will still have absorb its secret and your luck will change. Anybody out there that this happen too?
0 Replies

scubapro

Reply Sat 11 Nov, 2006 10:34 am
nouveau tech
Cool I have one thing to say about neo-tech.All of you closed-minded people should read some of the words in the neo-tech liturature before you make uneducated comments ! The society is trying to help america by opening the minds of all of us! the way people live their lives today is really sad! The masses that are"inslaved" into thinking that the authorities in our lives are needed to help us live a prosperous living ? Just look around and tell yourself that all is good.the facts are as plain as the noses on your faces1 If the powers that be were looking out for our "best interests" then why are there so many poor and hungry "americans"? Oh I'm sure your answer will be that they lack the education or the ability to prosper.In a sence you are correct, however,as children we were taught all the wrong things and now most people are stuck in the mud because of goverment or religious exploytation! When are you going to wake up and see that there is a grave disservice that has happened in the would and America!!!our founders of the America i read about in history is not fully present today because of "Career Politicans" that take from us what is OURS and YOU put then in power to control us Shame on all of us!!!!!
0 Replies

scubapro

Reply Sat 11 Nov, 2006 10:39 am
absorbed secrets
First you have to understand the words and then apply the techniques to live better.It will not be handed to you! Any thing good will come from the Footwork You do.
0 Replies

In Utah But Not Mormon

Reply Sat 11 Nov, 2006 11:26 am
Neo Tech makes money disappear
scubapro,

I did read the "liturature" (literature) so "i" (I) think I have a pretty good "sence" (sense) of what this is all about.

But you are correct that some people have made uneducated comments.

Actually, I wanted to follow up on a previous post about NT and their nonexistent 35-year record with the Better Business Bureau.

First, the number of consumer complaints has increased to 63. (I know, BIG surprise!)

But I also noticed that the biggest complaint is about people not getting refunds. The BBB now says they have 27 complaints about this. I didn't notice that before, so the BBB must have just recently changed things. The complaints were there, just under a different category.

One thing this company is good at doing is making your money disappear. So if you send them your money, don't expect to get a refund.

But what CAN you expect from a company that uses Kevin Trudeau (a twice-convicted felon who spent time in prison) as their salesman?
0 Replies

bi

Reply Sat 11 Nov, 2006 01:51 pm
Sock puppets, liars, and spammers
In Utah But Not Mormon:

Oh, and one of their "customers" who did a video testimonial for them, David A. Kekich, turns out to be a spammer.

And sigstad is definitely a sock puppet for Neo-Tech, unless there's some as yet unknown school of metaphysics that talks about stuff like "Positive Ben" and "Negative Bob".

These things sure help Neo-Tech's credibility, don't they... Confused
0 Replies

cohen9800

Reply Tue 14 Nov, 2006 03:40 pm
Nouveau Tech
Hi, Just another "special" lady chosen to be bombarded by NT because I have made the mistake of visiting a "spiritual site" I believe it was Whispy.com. If you stop there to do any advertising of your products, or even search to see others advertising on the site, I believe that you will be chosen to read the tomes of bulls--- they send.

What interested me is how desperate they believe us to be. Surely few can identify with the fact that many of the editorials are about former or current prisoners seeing the light. And, interestingly enough, this tome gets dropped off in prisons just to save them. Come on.

I believe that there are many sorry folks out there looking for the secrets to success, to happiness, to wealth and love. However, if this company really had the answer, their book of secrets who top the NY Times bestseller list.

Save your money and thank the clever Delaware Corporation for trying to take your money. Indeed you are all that they say you are because you didn't fall for their flattery--impersonal at that. Lori
0 Replies

In Utah But Not Mormon

Reply Wed 15 Nov, 2006 02:59 pm
So many bizarre sock puppets
Bi,

I suspected sigstad was a sock puppet, considering how absurd his comments were. Apparently sigstad is not content with just leaving fake testimonials on the Neo-Tech website. Same thing with other "people" like MunD and 2Nice. (I'm sure it's just the same person using different names.) Such value producers! Such fully integrated honesty! Yeah right.

I didn't know about David Kekich until you mentioned him, so I'm glad you did. The more I find out about Neo-Tech, the more sickening it gets.
0 Replies

b4memil

Reply Fri 17 Nov, 2006 12:52 pm
Secrets?
I thought there was to be no conversations of this matter.
Is it a society?
Are you a member?
0 Replies

enlightened

Reply Sat 18 Nov, 2006 01:08 pm
about Neo-tech
I've recently become a member of neo-tech and the secrets the society share are shocking but will enlighten those who receive them. For instance the society has a special way of choosing it's members. The members have to qualify for more than one qualification. The chosen few, are considered the elite. There are only a few chosen around the world per-year at certain times during the year. Those few chosen will eventually become very wealthy. The reason they are destined for wealth is because the society is made up of many mulit-millionaires who stand behind those chosen few, and the goal is to provide those chosen few with their desires and goals. Those mulit-millionaires are made up of famous actors, singers, billionaires, talk show hosts, Real estate entrepenuers, and many more titles.

What most people don't know is that this society has been around for many many years. This society shares secrets that only the chosen are to know, and secrets that haven't been known by the general public for thousands of years, not just 2300 years. Those secrets are shocking and what is even more shocking is those secrets are now fables , fairy tales and myths, that have been handed down from famous philosophers in Greece to the general public of today. Only the chosen few know the truth. Once those who are chosen discover those and other truths they can soar to unimaginable heights they never thought possible!
0 Replies

knightstemplar

Reply Sat 18 Nov, 2006 04:09 pm
About Nouveau Tech
Those of you that have no clue what Nouveau Tech is, let me broaden your minds. Nouveau Tech is a publishing company that sells books to certain people to get them ready to join the real society. Nouveau Tech is not the name of the society. The real society has been around for as "enlightened" says thousands of years ". It is a society and it does contain multi millionaires, singers, actors etc. After purchasing the second book called "Inner Circle Secrets", you learn about the real society and what they're about. When you attend the Nouveau Tech Summit meeting, you are invited into the real society, that has been a secret society for thousands of years. The society has included famous actors, singers, song writers, princes, royalty, Kings, Queens, heads of state, presidents, famous inventors, famous musicians, famous artists, signers of the Declaration of Independence, philosophers including Greek philosophers, Biblical figures, knights, princesses, famous writers and playwrights, screen-writers, film producers, almost every person who has made the history books is or was once a part of this society that has been hidden from the public for several thousands of years. They are the builders, and creators of society itself. I can't say the name of this society but I'm sure eventually you'll figure it out.
0 Replies

In Utah But Not Mormon

Reply Sat 18 Nov, 2006 11:18 pm
And the sock puppet says . . .
Oh look everybody, another sock puppet. Or should I say the SAME person using a different name again. So tricky.

This is how the Neo Tech Publishing Company chooses it's "members". First, it rents a mailing list. Then, it mails out 1 million letters, telling all 1 million people they are "special" and possess "several rare traits". Whoever sends them $140 becomes a member. Simple as that. But remember, it's all SECRET.

And what about this world-famous NT Summit Meeting? You can meet so many famous people! Maybe you can meet Tinker Bell. And Peter Pan. Maybe Barbie Diamond can dress up as a beautiful princess. Or maybe she can dress up as a witch, and wave her magic wand and DESTROY the IRS and FTC once and for all! Then she can wave her magic wand again and INCREASE insider trading and global warming! And then John Flint can dress up as a prince and . . . . oh wait, he's dead. Never mind.
0 Replies

bi

Reply Sun 19 Nov, 2006 12:31 am
knightstemplar, In Utah But Not Mormon:

I happen to have on hand the keynote address for "The Neo-Tech 2003 World Summit". For one thing, it tells us that the 2003 summit is "the last Neo-Tech summit". Way to go, knightstemplar! Lies, lies, and more lies!
0 Replies

bi

Reply Sun 19 Nov, 2006 01:56 am
Nouveau-Tech, the secret society of socks
This part of the keynote address is particularly hilarious:

"But, first, I want to hail whom I believe to be the most genuinely-happy spirit in today's anticivilization [...] Let us emblazon our own spirits by remembering this lovely beam of light -- this enduring beacon of joy, amazingly-wonderful person -- our free-spirit Summit impresario, Rosa Maria Wallace. ...What a woman!"

Right. There are supposedly so many "famous actors, singers, billionaires, talk show hosts, Real estate entrepenuers" and others who are "the builders, and creators of society itself", and Wallace decides to specially pick out one person to praise, and that is... his wife!

And for some reason, he decides to avoid mentioning that she's his wife. Because... well, I don't know. I guess it's just too embarrasing.

(Wait, is this even really a "summit" in any sense of that word?)

And of course, let's not forget all the outright lies that Nouveau-Tech's Barbie Diamond has been telling about its record with the Better Business Bureau.
0 Replies