BLM Declares Looting "OK", Says It's "Reparations"

Wed 12 Aug, 2020 08:43 pm
And THUG LIVES MATTER continue to destroy any credibility they ever had (if any), declaring LOOTING "OK" CALLING IT "REPARATIONS", AFTER CONTINUED LOOTING IN CHICAGO.

I'm sure every BLM member who was ever a slave feels gratified.

TIME TO DECLARE THESE ASSHOLES WHAT THEY ARE: A DOMESTIC TERROR GROUP....

Black Lives Matter Holds Rally Supporting Individuals Arrested in Chicago Looting Monday

Members of Black Lives Matter held a solidarity rally on Monday night with the more than 100 individuals who were arrested after a night of looting and unrest in Chicago.

The rally was held at the South Loop police station where organizers say those individuals are currently being held in custody.

Black Lives Matter Chicago organized the rally after overnight unrest throughout the city, with police saying that more than 100 individuals were taken into custody for a variety of offenses, including looting.

“That is reparations,” Atkins said. “Anything they wanted to take, they can take it because these businesses have insurance.”

Chicago police believe the looting began after officers shot a man in the city’s Englewood neighborhood on Sunday afternoon. Authorities say the man, identified as 20-year-old Latrell Allen, had a gun and fired at police before they returned fire, striking and wounding him.

https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/black-lives-matter-holds-rally-supporting-individuals-arrested-in-chicago-looting-monday/2320365/

https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/69433410.jpg

TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE .
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 759 • Replies: 3
Topic Closed
No top replies

maxdancona

Wed 12 Aug, 2020 08:48 pm
@Dr Sliptinschit,
I happen to partially agree with you here. The BLM movement is ******* up.

I heard this quote-- on NPR no less-- where people representing BLM clearly defended looting. It is just idiotic (as well as nefarious) to suggest that looting, or reparations or violence is acceptable. And that is exactly what some "leaders" of the Black Lives Matter movement are saying.

It is so incredibly stupid... Black Lives Matter is a winning message, if they can only avoid being called thugs. As it is, I can't disagree with Dr. Slipt. People who defend looting are "thugs".

I don't know what else to say... where is the real leadership the Black Lives Matter movement needs?
Dr Sliptinschit

Wed 12 Aug, 2020 09:34 pm
@maxdancona,
That's right, what do East Indians who own a 7-Eleven have to do with owing reparations?
NSFW (view)