Gutless New Jersey principal: Thin blue line promotes racism,

Mon 10 Aug, 2020 05:31 pm
https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/gutless-new-jersey-principal-thin-blue-line-promotes-racism-microaggressions-picture-will-be-removed-from-yearbook/

Quote:
“School leaders did not realize at the time that the flag was a statement promoting racism or any microaggressions. Certainly, we cannot hide behind our ignorance.”

He's just your standard leftist and your standard high school principal and your standard product of a college education.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 791 • Replies: 3
Topic Closed
No top replies

maxdancona

Mon 10 Aug, 2020 06:08 pm
@Dr Sliptinschit,
Quote:
. “thin blue line” represents “the unbreakable component of law enforcement standing as a safety barrier between the law-abiding citizens of America and the criminally inclined.”

I agree with the principal. The "thin blue line" is historically racist.... Many White people view the police as an organization to prot ft them from Black people.. Many Black people don't feel like the police are there to serve or protect them.

This is the reason we a reconsidering the role of police officers.
Dr Sliptinschit

Mon 10 Aug, 2020 06:40 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
I agree with the principal. The "thin blue line" is historically racist.... Many White people view the police as an organization to prot ft them from Black people.. Many Black people don't feel like the police are there to serve or protect them.

Historically progressives have blamed their racism on the right.

Don't forget where the confederate flag came from. It came from Democrats fighting to keep their slaves.

Fortunately for the slaves, Democrats are lousy fighters do to their limp wrists.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Mon 10 Aug, 2020 10:07 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

Quote:
. “thin blue line” represents “the unbreakable component of law enforcement standing as a safety barrier between the law-abiding citizens of America and the criminally inclined.”

I don't agree with the Principal, but I agree the blue line has to go. It may have once stood for something more but today it is just another gang color. It represents the cops on one side and everyone else on the other. It represents good cops not crossing the blue line to turn in bad cops, it represents some kind of separation between the people and the police.

It can no longer represent anything else and it needs to go away.
0 Replies