• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 7 • Views: 2,134 • Replies: 40
Topic Closed

BillRM

Tue 4 Aug, 2020 01:37 am
@McGentrix,
Lord we had have four long years of so of Trump talking complete nonsense that had result in tens of thousands of unneeded deaths just to start with as in the virus only effect a few people and it will just disappear.
McGentrix

Tue 4 Aug, 2020 05:58 am
@BillRM,
Sounds like a another Biden quote. Meaningless, meandering and off topic.
BillRM

Tue 4 Aug, 2020 07:37 am
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:

Sounds like a another Biden quote. Meaningless, meandering and off topic.

Sorry but is was your leader who stated that the virus would just disappear as if by magic many tens of thousands of deaths ago. Then a hundred and a half thousands deaths under Trump watch is indeed on target.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Tue 4 Aug, 2020 08:34 am
@McGentrix,
Mcgentrix, we have had a spate of these silly thing recemtly, but then I saw your name (to be honest I was a little surprised). But anyways...

I am just dropping in to say hi. Who is this Joe Biden guy anyway?
Frank Apisa

Tue 4 Aug, 2020 08:44 am
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0dOuEra_g8&feature=emb_logo[/youtube]

Biden makes more sense in EVERYTHING he says than Trump makes in damn near anything he says.

McG...you are WAY off base here.
justaguy2

Tue 4 Aug, 2020 09:27 am
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
Who is this Joe Biden guy anyway?

The same guy you said you were going to vote for in another thread, if I remember correctly... gone cold on that idea have we?
0 Replies

BillRM

Tue 4 Aug, 2020 10:17 am
@Frank Apisa,
Frank Apisa wrote:

McGentrix wrote:

Biden makes more sense in EVERYTHING he says than Trump makes in damn near anything he says.

If you would go outside of the white house an picked someone at random off the streets including even a homeless person you would have a good chance of getting a better president then Trump.

He is an insult to every other person who held that office from Washington on to Obama.
Frank Apisa

Tue 4 Aug, 2020 10:30 am
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

Frank Apisa wrote:

McGentrix wrote:

If you would go outside of the white house an picked someone at random off the streets including even a homeless person you would have a good chance of getting a better president then Trump.

He is an insult to every other person who held that office from Washington on to Obama.

AGREED!
0 Replies

McGentrix

Tue 4 Aug, 2020 12:36 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

Mcgentrix, we have had a spate of these silly thing recemtly, but then I saw your name (to be honest I was a little surprised). But anyways...

I am just dropping in to say hi. Who is this Joe Biden guy anyway?

Did you watch the video? It's great. That is who you want for the next President for the simple reason that he's not Trump... Just skim through it and pause now and again...
0 Replies

McGentrix

Tue 4 Aug, 2020 12:38 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

Way to hold Biden to such a high standard. "Joe Biden; He's like a homeless person."
farmerman

Tue 4 Aug, 2020 01:56 pm
@McGentrix,
Better gaffs and honesty than insincerity a felony.

Trump is so deep into his own cluelessness and self dealing that if he were to honestly say"Hey I fucked up I have no idea what Im talking about" , most Amricans would just shrug and say "NO **** . we aint all stupid" Thats why hes behind in polls.

I want an Honest workman over a glib used car salesman who doesnt give a **** about us.

Im sure hes going to try to manufacture some BS story to be his Penemunde Project, and give it to us in October. I jut hop Americans keep their memories sharp and recall all his lies and misdealings

oralloy

Tue 4 Aug, 2020 03:01 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
Who is this Joe Biden guy anyway?

I really like this new progressive idea of not bothering to stand for anything during the election.

I hope progressives keep it up and don't stand for anything in future elections as well.
farmerman

Tue 4 Aug, 2020 03:13 pm
@oralloy,
its worked for Trump hasnt it? He not only dosnt stand for anything that doesnt have his name on it. He knows NOTHING about what it is he doesnt stand for. hes a self dealing moron.
oralloy

Tue 4 Aug, 2020 03:36 pm
@farmerman,
Mr. Trump stands for a number of issues. Rebuilding the economy and making America great again. Preventing progressives from violating people's civil liberties for no reason. Building a border wall. Not letting white people be raped and murdered by BLM goons.
farmerman

Tue 4 Aug, 2020 03:43 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
Trump stands for a number of issues. Rebuilding the economy and making America great again. Preventing progressives from violating people's civil liberties for no reason. Building a border wall. Not letting white people be raped and murdered by BLM goons

Hows that all workin out for you Benito?
0 Replies

maxdancona

Tue 4 Aug, 2020 05:10 pm
These clip videos are silly. I tend to ignore them even when they are produced by my side.... although I will admit I enjoyed a book of George W Bush quotes (but in my defense it was a gift).

Maybe they good for a chuckle when they are from your side.
maxdancona

Tue 4 Aug, 2020 05:16 pm
@maxdancona,
George W. Bush wrote:
. Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we

For the record, I would vote for Bush over Trump if that were the choice.... without even thinking twice about it.
Dr Sliptinschit

Tue 4 Aug, 2020 05:17 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
Lord we had have four long years of so of Trump talking complete nonsense that had result in tens of thousands of unneeded deaths just to start with as in the virus only effect a few people and it will just disappear.

Does anybody understand what you type?

Your posts are like trying to read a bowl of alphabet soup.
0 Replies

Dr Sliptinschit

Tue 4 Aug, 2020 05:48 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:

The dumbest Republican on Earth is still smarter than the smartest Democrat on Earth.
0 Replies