7
   

46 Minutes Of Joe Biden Talking Nonsense

 
 
Reply Mon 3 Aug, 2020 09:50 pm
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 7 • Views: 1,359 • Replies: 40

 
BillRM
 
  2  
Reply Tue 4 Aug, 2020 01:37 am
@McGentrix,
Lord we had have four long years of so of Trump talking complete nonsense that had result in tens of thousands of unneeded deaths just to start with as in the virus only effect a few people and it will just disappear.
McGentrix
 
  -3  
Reply Tue 4 Aug, 2020 05:58 am
@BillRM,
Sounds like a another Biden quote. Meaningless, meandering and off topic.
BillRM
 
  3  
Reply Tue 4 Aug, 2020 07:37 am
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:

Sounds like a another Biden quote. Meaningless, meandering and off topic.


Sorry but is was your leader who stated that the virus would just disappear as if by magic many tens of thousands of deaths ago. Then a hundred and a half thousands deaths under Trump watch is indeed on target.
0 Replies
 
maxdancona
 
  0  
Reply Tue 4 Aug, 2020 08:34 am
@McGentrix,
Mcgentrix, we have had a spate of these silly thing recemtly, but then I saw your name (to be honest I was a little surprised). But anyways...

I am just dropping in to say hi. Who is this Joe Biden guy anyway?
Frank Apisa
 
  4  
Reply Tue 4 Aug, 2020 08:44 am
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0dOuEra_g8&feature=emb_logo[/youtube]

Biden makes more sense in EVERYTHING he says than Trump makes in damn near anything he says.

McG...you are WAY off base here.
justaguy2
 
  2  
Reply Tue 4 Aug, 2020 09:27 am
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
Who is this Joe Biden guy anyway?


The same guy you said you were going to vote for in another thread, if I remember correctly... gone cold on that idea have we?
0 Replies
 
BillRM
 
  2  
Reply Tue 4 Aug, 2020 10:17 am
@Frank Apisa,
Frank Apisa wrote:

McGentrix wrote:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0dOuEra_g8&feature=emb_logo[/youtube]

Biden makes more sense in EVERYTHING he says than Trump makes in damn near anything he says.

McG...you are WAY off base here.


If you would go outside of the white house an picked someone at random off the streets including even a homeless person you would have a good chance of getting a better president then Trump.

He is an insult to every other person who held that office from Washington on to Obama.
Frank Apisa
 
  3  
Reply Tue 4 Aug, 2020 10:30 am
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

Frank Apisa wrote:

McGentrix wrote:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0dOuEra_g8&feature=emb_logo[/youtube]

Biden makes more sense in EVERYTHING he says than Trump makes in damn near anything he says.

McG...you are WAY off base here.


If you would go outside of the white house an picked someone at random off the streets including even a homeless person you would have a good chance of getting a better president then Trump.

He is an insult to every other person who held that office from Washington on to Obama.


AGREED!
0 Replies
 
McGentrix
 
  -2  
Reply Tue 4 Aug, 2020 12:36 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

Mcgentrix, we have had a spate of these silly thing recemtly, but then I saw your name (to be honest I was a little surprised). But anyways...

I am just dropping in to say hi. Who is this Joe Biden guy anyway?


Did you watch the video? It's great. That is who you want for the next President for the simple reason that he's not Trump... Just skim through it and pause now and again...
0 Replies
 
McGentrix
 
  -2  
Reply Tue 4 Aug, 2020 12:38 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

If you would go outside of the white house an picked someone at random off the streets including even a homeless person you would have a good chance of getting a better president then Trump.

He is an insult to every other person who held that office from Washington on to Obama.


Way to hold Biden to such a high standard. "Joe Biden; He's like a homeless person."
farmerman
 
  5  
Reply Tue 4 Aug, 2020 01:56 pm
@McGentrix,
Better gaffs and honesty than insincerity a felony.

Trump is so deep into his own cluelessness and self dealing that if he were to honestly say"Hey I fucked up I have no idea what Im talking about" , most Amricans would just shrug and say "NO **** . we aint all stupid" Thats why hes behind in polls.

I want an Honest workman over a glib used car salesman who doesnt give a **** about us.

Im sure hes going to try to manufacture some BS story to be his Penemunde Project, and give it to us in October. I jut hop Americans keep their memories sharp and recall all his lies and misdealings

oralloy
 
  -2  
Reply Tue 4 Aug, 2020 03:01 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
Who is this Joe Biden guy anyway?

I really like this new progressive idea of not bothering to stand for anything during the election.

I hope progressives keep it up and don't stand for anything in future elections as well.
farmerman
 
  3  
Reply Tue 4 Aug, 2020 03:13 pm
@oralloy,
its worked for Trump hasnt it? He not only dosnt stand for anything that doesnt have his name on it. He knows NOTHING about what it is he doesnt stand for. hes a self dealing moron.
oralloy
 
  -2  
Reply Tue 4 Aug, 2020 03:36 pm
@farmerman,
Mr. Trump stands for a number of issues. Rebuilding the economy and making America great again. Preventing progressives from violating people's civil liberties for no reason. Building a border wall. Not letting white people be raped and murdered by BLM goons.
farmerman
 
  3  
Reply Tue 4 Aug, 2020 03:43 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
Trump stands for a number of issues. Rebuilding the economy and making America great again. Preventing progressives from violating people's civil liberties for no reason. Building a border wall. Not letting white people be raped and murdered by BLM goons


Hows that all workin out for you Benito?
0 Replies
 
maxdancona
 
  0  
Reply Tue 4 Aug, 2020 05:10 pm
These clip videos are silly. I tend to ignore them even when they are produced by my side.... although I will admit I enjoyed a book of George W Bush quotes (but in my defense it was a gift).

Maybe they good for a chuckle when they are from your side.
maxdancona
 
  3  
Reply Tue 4 Aug, 2020 05:16 pm
@maxdancona,
George W. Bush wrote:
. Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we


For the record, I would vote for Bush over Trump if that were the choice.... without even thinking twice about it.
Dr Sliptinschit
 
  -4  
Reply Tue 4 Aug, 2020 05:17 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
Lord we had have four long years of so of Trump talking complete nonsense that had result in tens of thousands of unneeded deaths just to start with as in the virus only effect a few people and it will just disappear.


Does anybody understand what you type?

Your posts are like trying to read a bowl of alphabet soup.
0 Replies
 
Dr Sliptinschit
 
  -4  
Reply Tue 4 Aug, 2020 05:48 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
If you would go outside of the white house an picked someone at random off the streets including even a homeless person you would have a good chance of getting a better president then Trump.

He is an insult to every other person who held that office from Washington on to Obama.


The dumbest Republican on Earth is still smarter than the smartest Democrat on Earth.
0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

So....Will Biden Be VP? - Question by blueveinedthrobber
Obama & Biden = War Criminals - Discussion by H2O MAN
Biden cries during the VP debate. - Discussion by RexRed
Obama-Biden 08 - Discussion by Not a Soccer Mom
A Vice Presidental candidate thread. - Discussion by candidone1
This is Biden's America - Discussion by edgarblythe
 
  1. Forums
  2. » 46 Minutes Of Joe Biden Talking Nonsense
Copyright © 2022 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 01/28/2022 at 11:15:03