46 Minutes Of Joe Biden Talking Nonsense

Dr Sliptinschit

Tue 4 Aug, 2020 06:06 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
Trump is so deep into his own cluelessness and self dealing that if he were to honestly say"Hey I fucked up I have no idea what Im talking about" , most Amricans would just shrug and say "NO **** . we aint all stupid" Thats why hes behind in polls.

Wouldnt Trump Have to have a reason to say that he fucked up?
farmerman

Tue 4 Aug, 2020 06:51 pm
@Dr Sliptinschit,
See what I mean?? youre both clueless.
0 Replies

engineer

Tue 4 Aug, 2020 07:57 pm
You can watch 40 minutes of Trump's latest interview here: https://youtu.be/zaaTZkqsaxY

You don't even have to edit it.
0 Replies

BillRM

Tue 4 Aug, 2020 09:18 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

Mr. Trump stands for a number of issues. Rebuilding the economy and making America great again. Preventing progressives from violating people's civil liberties for no reason. Building a border wall. Not letting white people be raped and murdered by BLM goons.

You still an out and out racist fearing anyone with a dark skin is out to murder you and rape your wife?

It is kind of silly and amusing if you happen not to remember all the hell our black citizens had gone through over such thinking by racists in the past up to now.
oralloy

Tue 4 Aug, 2020 09:19 pm
@BillRM,
You are the only racist here. Shame on you for falsely accusing me of your own racism.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Wed 5 Aug, 2020 05:12 am
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

George W. Bush wrote:
. Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we

For the record, I would vote for Bush over Trump if that were the choice.... without even thinking twice about it.

In a heartbeat!

Dubya showed more compassion for humanity in one minute than Trump has shown in 3 1/2 years.
farmerman

Wed 5 Aug, 2020 05:48 am
@Frank Apisa,
Ive found that most of the Trumpies are kinda losers themselves who are living vicariously through Mr Sunkit. They make believe that they too will be rich someday and have but to wait for their ship's arrival, no work on thwir part.

McGentrix

Wed 5 Aug, 2020 06:19 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
no work on thwir part.

Well, there's some nonsense. Unlike liberals who expect everything handed to them by their nanny government, Trump supporters know you only get what you work for. Success can be behind any corner, but you will have to walk there yourself.
BillRM

Wed 5 Aug, 2020 06:38 am
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:

Quote:
no work on thwir part.

Well, there's some nonsense. Unlike liberals who expect everything handed to them by their nanny government, Trump supporters know you only get what you work for. Success can be behind any corner, but you will have to walk there yourself.

Sorry Trump supporters amount other things think that the economic is a zero sum game that if blacks or immigrates are allow to do well that harm them the so call true Americans

Love when they feel that they have less or at most the same value as new arrivals in our work spaces so they must keep them out as they can not compete
with them.

How pitiful can they be to fear they might loss jobs to people right off the planes.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Wed 5 Aug, 2020 06:39 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

Ive found that most of the Trumpies are kinda losers themselves who are living vicariously through Mr Sunkit. They make believe that they too will be rich someday and have but to wait for their ship's arrival, no work on thwir part.

Yup.

Seems the only reasonable reason for why they would support a man who would not piss on them if they were on fire...and who heads a political party interested ONLY in furthering the interests of the most advantaged people in the country.

McGentrix

Wed 5 Aug, 2020 06:54 am
@Frank Apisa,
Frank Apisa wrote:

farmerman wrote:

Yup.

Seems the only reasonable reason for why they would support a man who would not piss on them if they were on fire...and who heads a political party interested ONLY in furthering the interests of the most advantaged people in the country.

I do not need Trump to piss on me if I were on fire... I wear an asbestos union suit to prevent such things.

I read your reply and I see your political acumen has not changed. Merely being American makes a person advantaged so the GOP must be for everyone.
engineer

Wed 5 Aug, 2020 07:08 am
@McGentrix,
Out of curiosity McG, did you view the Axios interview with the President I linked to?
McGentrix

Wed 5 Aug, 2020 07:11 am
@engineer,
I admit that I have not had the opportunity to do so.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Wed 5 Aug, 2020 08:17 am
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:

Frank Apisa wrote:

farmerman wrote:

Yup.

Quote:
I do not need Trump to piss on me if I were on fire

Good, because he wouldn't.

Quote:
... I wear an asbestos union suit to prevent such things.

With or without suspenders?

Quote:
I read your reply and I see your political acumen has not changed.

Actually, it has. I was much sharper 15 years ago...but...that was 15 years ago. I still can handle myself, though, in a conversation about the moron, Trump...or any of the morons who are still supporting him.

Quote:
Merely being American makes a person advantaged so the GOP must be for everyone.

Feeble!

The GOP is for billionaires and chumps.

How ya doing financially?
0 Replies

Dr Sliptinschit

Thu 13 Aug, 2020 11:48 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
Lord we had have four long years of so of Trump talking complete nonsense that had result in tens of thousands of unneeded deaths just to start with as in the virus only effect a few people and it will just disappear.

Do you have an example of Trump talking nonsense?
0 Replies

Dr Sliptinschit

Thu 13 Aug, 2020 11:53 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
Who is this Joe Biden guy anyway?

He is the leader of idiots.
0 Replies

Dr Sliptinschit

Fri 14 Aug, 2020 12:05 am
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
Biden makes more sense in EVERYTHING he says than Trump makes in damn near anything he says.

McG...you are WAY off base here.

Have you ever known Trump to say something stupid? I didn't think so.
glitterbag

Fri 14 Aug, 2020 12:14 am
@Dr Sliptinschit,
aahahahahahahahahaha

Ever known Trump to say something stupid hahahahahahahahahah his 'press conferences' are just the musings of an imbecile.....(borrowed that from Steve Schmidt)
0 Replies

Dr Sliptinschit

Fri 14 Aug, 2020 12:30 am
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
Biden makes more sense in EVERYTHING he says than Trump makes in damn near anything he says.

McG...you are WAY off base here.

You just proved how stupid Trump haters are.
0 Replies

Dr Sliptinschit

Fri 14 Aug, 2020 12:48 am
@maxdancona,
Quote:
For the record, I would vote for Bush over Trump if that were the choice.... without even thinking twice about it.

You have a hard time thinking once.
0 Replies