Biden begins to lose temper during interview, staffer cuts video, this is happening more often.

Wed 22 Jul, 2020 06:00 pm
https://pjmedia.com/columns/stephen-green/2020/07/22/insanity-wrap-11-californias-lunatic-booze-rules-plus-biden-cant-hack-it-n670526

Embedded at the link is the clip of the Biden interview where he starts to lose his temper with the interviewer........of course, there is a Biden minion there to cut the video feed to prevent the complete embarrassment of Biden and the reveal that he has Alzheimers.....as temper tantrums are part of that illness...

https://www.commondreams.org/sites/default/files/styles/cd_large/public/headlines/joe_biden_get_out.jpg?itok=Hdhlj8Ct

Glennn

Thu 23 Jul, 2020 07:51 am
@Dr Sliptinschit,
Quote:
. . . as temper tantrums are part of that illness

That would also explain why he is completely oblivious to the inappropriateness of putting his hands and lips on the females of his choice regardless of age or location.

However, I have no idea which illness accounts for peoples' willingness to overlook such things.
RABEL222

Thu 23 Jul, 2020 01:50 pm
@Glennn,
Look inward. I have a feeling you and Schit have it.
maxdancona

Thu 23 Jul, 2020 02:12 pm
@Dr Sliptinschit,
I watched the video. It wasn't very damning. There wasn't very much context given.

If this is the best you got... that makes me feel even better about November.
FreedomEyeLove

Thu 23 Jul, 2020 02:21 pm
@Glennn,
Quote:
However, I have no idea which illness accounts for peoples' willingness to overlook such things.

Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS). It scrambles people's brains so badly, that they'd be willing to vote for someone like Biden who is clearly senile. It's sad really, how people with TDS are ruining the country.
0 Replies

Dr Sliptinschit

Thu 23 Jul, 2020 03:50 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
I watched the video. It wasn't very damning. There wasn't very much context given.

If this is the best you got... that makes me feel even better about November.

When he loses all of the debates against Trump, we will Biden meltdown like Hillary did.
maxdancona

Thu 23 Jul, 2020 04:03 pm
@Dr Sliptinschit,
No doubt. Because Trump won all of the debates against Hillary.
BillRM

Thu 23 Jul, 2020 07:01 pm
@maxdancona,
My question is what the going rate for postings that support the Fuhrer bid for another long long four years?

Oh an are you paid in cash, check or bitcoins?
0 Replies

BillRM

Thu 23 Jul, 2020 07:06 pm
@Glennn,
Glennn wrote:

Quote:
. . . as temper tantrums are part of that illness

That would also explain why he is completely oblivious to the inappropriateness of putting his hands and lips on the females of his choice regardless of age or location.

Love you guys.........

Quote:
Donald Trump and television host Billy Bush having "an extremely lewd conversation about women" in 2005. Trump and Bush were in a bus on their way to film an episode of Access Hollywood, a show owned by NBCUniversal. In the video, Trump described his attempt to seduce a married woman and indicated he might start kissing a woman that he and Bush were about to meet. He added, "I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. ... Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything." Commentators and lawyers have described such an action as sexual assault.[1]

News of the recording broke two days before the second 2016 presidential debate between Trump, the Republican nominee, and Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton. Trump gave a statement in which he apologized for the video's content, but attempted to deflect attention by saying that Bill Clinton had "said far worse to me on the golf course".[2] The recording provoked strong reactions by media figures and politicians across the political spectrum. Statements from Republican officials were varied. Some, including Trump's vice-presidential running mate Mike Pence, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, and Republican National Committee Chairman Reince Priebus, indicated their disapproval of Trump's words but did not renounce their support or call for his resignation from the ticket. Other Republicans, most prominently former presidential nominee John McCain, stated that they would no longer support Trump's presidential campaign, and some called for his withdrawal from the ticket. House Speaker Paul Ryan announced that he would no longer defend or support Trump's campaign, although he did not officially retract his endorsement of Trump. Bush was fired from his position as a host on the Today show, another show owned by NBCUniversal and aired on the NBC television network, while Trump received allegations of sexual misconduct from several wo
Dr Sliptinschit

Thu 23 Jul, 2020 07:18 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:

Have what, MENZA memberships?

I don't know about Glenn, but I know that I do.
BillRM

Thu 23 Jul, 2020 07:34 pm
@Dr Sliptinschit,
Dr Sliptinschit wrote:

Quote:

Can you be a menza member and not be a reader of books on the post civil war period up to the 1960s with special regard to the KKK and the two major parties?

Strange how little knowledge is being shown in this thread over this time period.

So the question that come to mind is this ignorant honest or fake.
Dr Sliptinschit

Thu 23 Jul, 2020 07:52 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:

Have you noticed that right-wing blacks are not illiterate and have great grammar?
BillRM

Thu 23 Jul, 2020 08:14 pm
@Dr Sliptinschit,
Dr Sliptinschit wrote:

Quote:

Have you noticed that right-wing blacks are not illiterate and have great grammar?

An what does such silly claims had anything to do with this thread or is it an attempt to copy Trump by pointing in another direct when corner?
Glennn

Thu 23 Jul, 2020 08:20 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
Love you guys.........

Oh, you must have mistaken me for a Trump supporter. I'm not. So the only thing you've really done here is to try to push the idea that Trump's shortcomings somehow cancel out Joe's shortcomings. But since I'm not a Trump supporter, your response to Joe's behavior around females is absent in your post.
Dr Sliptinschit

Thu 23 Jul, 2020 09:01 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
when corner?

Where is ¨when corner¨?

Sounds like a place to pick up crack whores.

BillRM

Thu 23 Jul, 2020 09:11 pm
@Dr Sliptinschit,
Dr Sliptinschit wrote:

Quote:
when corner?

Where is ¨when corner¨?

Sounds like a place to pick up crack whores.

LOL so your degree cover crack whores an where to pick them up?
0 Replies

BillRM

Thu 23 Jul, 2020 09:28 pm
@Glennn,
Glennn wrote:

Quote:
Love you guys.........

Oh, you must have mistaken me for a Trump supporter. I'm not. So the only thing you've really done here is to try to push the idea that Trump's shortcomings somehow cancel out Joe's shortcomings. But since I'm not a Trump supporter, your response to Joe's behavior around females is absent in your post.

LOL we are going to have a binary choice an given that mean how the shortcoming of Biden compare to Trump does indeed matter in all areas.

It is amusing to remark on the claims that Biden is too touchy feely with women given that Trump brag about getting away with grabbing women in their private areas and paying off women for their silent.
Glennn

Fri 24 Jul, 2020 07:39 am
@BillRM,
Quote:
It is amusing to remark on the claims that Biden is too touchy feely with women given that Trump brag about getting away with grabbing women in their private areas and paying off women for their silent.

No. What's really amusing is watching you defend a pervert by implying that Trump has set a precedent for such perversion, and that that makes it okay for Joe to make girls and women uncomfortable with his hands, nose and lips.

The truth is that Joe has a problem. He can't keep his hands, nose, and lips off females of all ages. I think you need to picture any vice president (or any official) from the past playing with the hair of the wife of a guy who's being sworn in for something. Doesn't work, does it?
Frank Apisa

Fri 24 Jul, 2020 07:45 am
@Dr Sliptinschit,
Dr Sliptinschit wrote:

Quote:

MENZA - Menza is the largest, oldest, and best known low-IQ society for retarded people in the world. Similar to it's brother organization Mensa (for geniuses) but MENZA is for dumb fucks.
McGentrix

Fri 24 Jul, 2020 08:05 am
@Frank Apisa,
Don't be old Frank, be new Frank.

I wonder if any leftist will jump on your use of "retarded people in the world"