Mad Maxine Waters Harasses Police

Mon 20 Jul, 2020 11:04 pm
Maxine Waters intervenes when LAPD detains black man.

Rep. Maxine Waters was driving around her Los Angeles district when she noticed police detaining a black man — so she stopped to keep them in check, according to a report.

“They stopped a brother, so I stopped to see what they were doing,” Waters (D-Calif.), 81, tells a person who recorded the Friday incident on South Vermont Avenue, TMZ reported.

“They said I’m in the wrong place and that they’re going to give me a ticket,” she adds about the LA County sheriff’s deputies. “That’s OK as long as I watch them.”

A woman is then heard saying: “Gotta do what you gotta do! Make sure!”

“Bye, Maxine!” a man then shouts.

https://nypost.com/2020/07/20/rep-maxine-waters-intervened-when-police-detained-black-man/

Racist Maxine may be a member of Congress, but that does not give you the right to interfere with Police just because a suspect is "a brother."
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 744 • Replies: 3
Topic Closed
No top replies

McGentrix

Tue 21 Jul, 2020 07:09 am
@Dr Sliptinschit,
0 Replies

BillRM

Tue 21 Jul, 2020 01:12 pm
@Dr Sliptinschit,
Dr Sliptinschit wrote:

Maxine Waters intervenes when LAPD detains black man.

Rep. Maxine Waters was driving around her Los Angeles district when she noticed police detaining a black man — so she stopped to keep them in check, according to a report.

“They stopped a brother, so I stopped to see what they were doing,” Waters (D-Calif.), 81, tells a person who recorded the Friday incident on South Vermont Avenue, TMZ reported.

“They said I’m in the wrong place and that they’re going to give me a ticket,” she adds about the LA County sheriff’s deputies. “That’s OK as long as I watch them.”

A woman is then heard saying: “Gotta do what you gotta do! Make sure!”

“Bye, Maxine!” a man then shouts.

https://nypost.com/2020/07/20/rep-maxine-waters-intervened-when-police-detained-black-man/

Racist Maxine may be a member of Congress, but that does not give you the right to interfere with Police just because a suspect is "a brother."

She have a right to watch and to even record what is happening however as other cops had found out.
Dr Sliptinschit

Tue 21 Jul, 2020 06:10 pm
@BillRM,
She did not have a right to interfere with the Police.

She's lucky she didn't get some of that Blue Lives Matter.
0 Replies