Three things about nimh

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 2 Aug, 2005 07:40 am
ohhh nimh.
you shouldnt be single. You seem like a fantastic person. Hopefully sometime soon you will find a great woman to roll in the hay with ..

until then, why dont you bring yourself over here and sit on my lap.
Lets talk.. a ... bit.. for .. I dunno, 2 hours?
Laughing
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Tue 2 Aug, 2005 08:19 am
Sit on your lap? Hmmm ... what if I rest my head in your lap instead, and then whisper - softly ... ;-)
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 2 Aug, 2005 08:20 am
do you have a lisp?
it would be true love then.
Laughing
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 2 Aug, 2005 08:23 am
<... thinking that his is really the most interesting thread ... perhaps I should call Gustav to join ...>
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sun 7 Aug, 2005 12:25 pm
This is getting to be the most interesting weekend trip ... Shocked Razz
0 Replies

Swimpy

Reply Sun 7 Aug, 2005 01:06 pm
Do tell.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sun 7 Aug, 2005 04:02 pm
Yeah? <grins>

Hhmmmmm...

I decided to take a short break and go to Holland for a bit, but take the train so i could make a stop on the way with my German friend ... she's cool.

Gotta know, we once were hopelessly in love, we've been good friends, casual lovers, refuges away from home, adulterers - we go back a long way (A reproachfully says we'll end up together some day). I was thinking to find some overall niceness and wellness with her ... and there was ...

It did turn out she's just got this budding love interest thats kinda sorta getting somewhere ... so we kinda sorta behaved. But only kinda sorta. it was a pleasant early morning ... <smiles>

And a lovely day after, too. With her kid, he's the cutest, and the beautiful view from the balcony ... Peace perfect peace.

That was all kinda scheduled in and counted on. But the next night I strayed into Holland without quite coming home yet, and instead stayed over with another good friend. And now there was a surprise Razz

Another early morning, but this time at the end of a long night talking and drinking - and coming out of nowhere - with a vengeance Shocked . It was all good...

<grins>

I'm having a pretty good weekend ... Mr. Green
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Sun 7 Aug, 2005 04:34 pm
Nimh, catching up after being busy with a visit from my son and then a visit from Eva, Mr. Eva, son of Eva and their gorgeous little dog.

It sort of sounds like things are a little more active for you now, or am I a victim of wishful thinking?

I saw your pictures for the first time--there is no way you should be having trouble with girls and dating. This makes me think that one of the characteristics that best describes you is "shy."

Has the awkwardness eased up a little? Is it worth it to you to try to talk to her and maybe start over?

Keep dreaming about shewolf. That will give your imagination something to get enthusiastic about and it might add a little glow in the rest of your life....
0 Replies

Swimpy

Reply Sun 7 Aug, 2005 06:12 pm
ahem..Diane...it sounds like nimh's on th road to recovery. Do I dare say keep it up?Wink
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Mon 8 Aug, 2005 10:53 am
Hehheh.

I am kinda shy, tho, its true ... if not too shy to end up in bed with two girls in two days, apparently (my old record stands at three in four Wink). But I knew them long already, so thats different.

I havent ever really done the dating thing, cause I was always somehow (now I wonder how? LOL) caught up in complicated, overlapping long-term relationships ... never any chance for simple straightforward dating.

Thats also why Im kinda having some trouble being alone, now. I mean, I'm spoiled. Only time Ive ever been without any play for over three months since I was 19 was for about 9 months in 2000/2001. You know? Im bad at it.
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2005 04:38 am
nimh wrote:
I am kinda shy, tho, its true ... if not too shy to end up in bed with two girls in two days, apparently (my old record stands at three in four Wink).

I am asking for the judge's opinion of 'shy' - apparently it is closer to 'root-rat' in this poster's opinion....
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Wed 10 Aug, 2005 08:22 am
LOL
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Wed 10 Aug, 2005 08:42 am
OK, seriously, I'm working on this. Here, you'll be proud of this one: I was on the train today (and yesterday - 16-hour trip), and after a boring night train I boarded the Vienna-Budapest one for the last leg. Having had to run to catch it (gone for a walk, of course), I was dragging my stuff down the aisle to find some empty seat (fat chance) and there was this girl in the restaurant car, whos absolutely the cutest. And as I shove most of my luggage at the odd chance of some storage space, she passes down again too, looking for some other place. Beautiful hair, nice clothes and cute ... all over. So I'm walking down the aisle after her and when she eventually gives up midway down the third car, I give up too, stand by the next window, stranded tourists all around us.

OK, so homegirl is totally unapproachable, it seems - shoving down the window to be with her face in the wind, looking outside, up the other way. Looking preoccupied, too. Even when she sits down, she's hardly ever looking my way, just the odd glance. So this is where I'd normally give up, focus on my magazine and get reading for the rest of the trip, thinking "see.." and ah well.

But being in a splendiferous mood after the weekend, I thought what the heck and when she looked up, quasi-bored, started a conversation after all. We kept talking for the remaining one and a half hour, about all kinds of things, in a mix of Hungarian and English. First the usual bored travellers talk, then ever more animated, relaxed, discussing and joking around.. Turns out she's a 27-year old philosophy student, and she really is cute. She was ever more happy, too. It was fun. ;-)

(And yes, I did give her my card, tho I dont think itll go anywehere ... but if she does call, Ill be real happy ;-))
0 Replies

Swimpy

Reply Wed 10 Aug, 2005 05:56 pm
You are turning into quite the Casanova. You make me proud, my son.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 10 Aug, 2005 06:09 pm
nimh wrote:
I was 19 was for about 9 months in 2000/2001. You know?

Most people spend a whole year being 19.

I always knew you were different Very Happy
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 10 Aug, 2005 06:11 pm
ohhhhhhhhhh I like today's news

that is the Nimhster we're lookin' for!
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/04/2024 at 12:53:47