Three things about nimh

nimh

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 03:01 am
littlek wrote:
How do you suppose that would affect any relationship he develops now?

HELLO...? ->

nimh wrote:
you are not looking for any kind of relationship or emotional involvement like that [..] But you wouldnt mind a kiss and a caress by now, you know

I didnt think I coulda put it much more clearly than that!!

Anyway, one outa three looks like a little bit more of a longshot, tho you never know ... (would be a great friend, anyway, so no sweat).

I'm tempted to just kinda let things go - not chase anything but see what happens and go with it.

Well, pretty much like I always do ;-)

Of course that would put the (eh, hypothetical) American girl at an unfair advantage over the two Hungarian ones, cause Americans are just more ... forward.

But she's really cute too, so whatever.

Whatever happens I guess just one thing is sure - if something does happen, she cant get to find out about a2k Mr. Green
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 03:11 am
littlek wrote:
oi. Still hung up on Anastasia?

Anyway, yes to that. I love her. Just wont be with her - self-preservation thing.

But being still so close with her all this time, when I was still in Holland - in (ehh) different ways too, on and off (hey, her idea ... ok, and mine) - and knowing she still (or again) did want to be with me (despite everything) - you know - you stay very involved. I mean, on top of the sense of responsibility. Plus, like I said, I do care very deeply for her. I really wish we could work together.

And I know she's gonna make it. <nods>

(OK, so this post was serious)
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 08:25 am
nimh wrote:
My big revelation (not) about the party saturday night on the other thread got naught but an intimidated silence too. I really gotta work on that Kickyness thing <nods>

I had to go searching to see what you were on about -- I'd read it the first time around, but it wasn't intimidating! Certainly not into silence. Was it supposed to be?

Mostly just happily watching you get established in your new life and get out and DO stuff (I was going to say something to Piffka's watching comment about how that seems to be less true of you in Hungary, which is cool).

Oh, and go for the cute American girl already, especially if she's only going to be around for a while (didn't you say she's going back to San Francisco, or something?)

As long as you don't get embroiled in a long-distance relationship!!! Oh no, now I'm worried... IMNSHO that is the LAST thing you need right now.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 02:07 pm
sozobe wrote:
I had to go searching to see what you were on about -- I'd read it the first time around, but it wasn't intimidating! Certainly not into silence. Was it supposed to be?

Well noo - I didnt think it was!! But then what do I know?
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 02:09 pm
Laughing
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 03:01 pm
shewolfnm wrote:
sensative

cool mis-spelling btw
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 03:16 pm
Joining in the sagely nodding group and eagerly waiting for more on nimh's love life. I just love this stuff.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 03:31 pm
sozobe wrote:
I had to go searching to see what you were on about -- I'd read it the first time around, but it wasn't intimidating!

Sorry about that btw - here's a link to those two posts
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 04:32 pm
nimh wrote:
nimh wrote:
you are not looking for any kind of relationship or emotional involvement like that [..] But you wouldnt mind a kiss and a caress by now, you know

I didnt think I coulda put it much more clearly than that!!

"I wanna get laid."
"I need to get laid."

I think that'd be a bit clearer - a little less theoretical, dispassionate third party.

"I need to get my effin groove thang on, and there are three hotties who won't say no. Which one do I do first?"

Now that's first party!
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 05:34 pm
littlek wrote:
Of course some are, but nimh said he's still in love with someone he can't be with. How do you suppose that would affect any relationship he develops now? I think part of the way to get over someone is to spend time with someone else. It wouldn't be fair to go into a relationship with someone without telling them where your head's at.

I was responding to Walter's previous post!
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Tue 12 Jul, 2005 03:00 am
ok ok ebeth, i get your point ...! Razz

i'm still practicing, 'k?

('sok little k)
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Tue 12 Jul, 2005 03:48 am
Just one thing about nimh: Openness. You share so much about your life & what matters to you here. One is left in no doubt about where you stand on the people, issues & other things of importance to you. I rather like that! Very Happy
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Tue 12 Jul, 2005 05:20 am
Yes, honest to the point of painfully honest - that one I recognize.

I tend to think of "painfully honest" as a good thing, btw! But I know it freaks people out sometimes <nods>

OK, so I came up with a bunch more. (you can be painfully honest about 'em ;-))

Are they anywhere close or am I deceiving myself? Oh, such questions...

------------------------------------------------------------------------

+ nuanced (in views)
- dogmatic (in spirit)

+ articulate
- strong views / impatient in debate

+ patient (otherwise)
- demanding

+ tolerant of other people's flaws
- high-maintenance himself

When feeling down:
+ sweet
- awkward

When feeling up:
+ enthusiastic / up for anything
- lax, unattentive

+ always a joke
- not always a conversation

+ giving
- doesn't take charge

+ easy-going (usually, except when..: )
- insecure (way too often - very unattractive in a man)

+ tolerant
- defensive

+ loyal
- clingy

- fretful
- neurotic
(ok, thats two minuses ... just cause you all give too few)

+ broad interests
- no focus

+ conscientious ( Not Equal dutiful)
- noooo discipline

+ determined to the point of dogged (once finally having started something)
- plain obsessive
(goes for work, love, random projects ...)

+ enjoys pleasures of life
- desperately hopeless with money/planning

+ not fat
- not fit

+ not ugly
- not handsome

I'm being way too easy on myself here ...
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Tue 12 Jul, 2005 08:15 am
I feel like I'm forgetting something ...

Oh yeah I'm an arrogant bastard thats what
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Tue 12 Jul, 2005 08:19 am
Eh? No.

That this thread is still on-topic might be a minus, if kickyness is a goal. Kicky would have started an orgy by now prolly.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Tue 12 Jul, 2005 08:29 am
I am so! I'm such an arrogant bastard - always! Am I not? I mean, what do you think? I could be wrong, I suppose ... Perhaps, I mean - if you say differently, I dunno <scratches head> sort of an arrogant bastard? Kind of? I suppose I should strive towards a compromise here ...

Razz

Hey I got the thread offtrack but then I went back again.

Never go back.
0 Replies

georgeob1

Reply Tue 12 Jul, 2005 09:28 am
nimh wrote:
I am so! I'm such an arrogant bastard - always! Am I not? .

Well, you're iin good company here on A2K.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 12 Jul, 2005 09:49 am
But definately at the bottom of that league (perhaps Eerste Divisie in this, but top of the table re all the other in Eredivisie).
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 12 Jul, 2005 10:21 am
<this would be a good thing to ask us to guess what you just saw in the bathroom>
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Tue 12 Jul, 2005 12:52 pm
LOL, see i got the vanity thing down pat, now i just need to be more of a gutter rat

(rhymes even an' all, tho kicky's gonna get me for this Razz)

but then hey, compared to exemplary soz (how courteously she sidesteps inappropriate innuendo!), i'm already in the gutter Mr. Green
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/18/2024 at 01:18:01