Three things about nimh

nimh

Reply Fri 15 Jul, 2005 05:07 am
the prince wrote:
First time I have seen nimh's pic....

What a waste... Tsk Tsk Twisted Evil

You're really just a tease, aren't ya? Twisted Evil

Otherwise, re striving for Kickyness, what I miss here is more of an audience ... c'mon, guys - what?
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Fri 15 Jul, 2005 10:36 pm
nimh wrote:
Hehheh, pretty much Razz

Feeling better about it all today tho. That girl in the cafe is still great, she's introduced me to a lotta people, she's always happy to see me - very practical friend to have when you're in a new country.

And then there's the girl I was kissing, too, after all ...

Doin' better than others in the same situation here Twisted Evil

Doing better than me!
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 16 Jul, 2005 12:30 am
Things about Nimh:

Positive: He truly does seem to care about the feelings of these women he's dating.

Negative: He truly does seem to care about the feelings of these women he's dating.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sat 16 Jul, 2005 07:41 am
Hmm and I'm only dating one so far

Bugger.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 16 Jul, 2005 09:04 am
who are you dating? <or do you think kissing means dating?>
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sat 16 Jul, 2005 09:12 am
Yeah dunno. We dont really have the whole dating thing, the way you have I mean, with all its conventions and rules, here. So count me pretty much clueless about what does or does not constitute "dating"
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 16 Jul, 2005 09:14 am
err, you called it dating - so whadda you think it is?
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sat 16 Jul, 2005 09:38 am
I thought dating was going out with someone you're either already kissing or more or are about to - or are planning to. (You go on a date in order to be getting it on, after all, right? "I'm going on a date dunno what will happen?").

But i dont really know. Like i said, here (holland i mean) you just ask someone out if you like her/him, see what happens, and it could easily turn into either friendship or more. Over there the worlds of friendship and dating seem to be much more like formally separate, with the "dating" thing coming with a whole bunch of do's and don'ts.

How any of that works in hungary, i dunno at all - whether its more like in holland or more like in america.

Are we having a serious discussion now? (This thread is just refusing to behave)
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sat 16 Jul, 2005 09:52 am
Actually - <points up> - Kicky was the one who called it dating - I just picked up on that, he's the American, so, whatever. Was just pointing out to him that - actually - theres only one that anything is (or was) happening with at all, alas - what ya call it I dont really care - but whom I know actually wanted something from me (she'd been assertive enough about it for a while).

Whether she still does now, after Wednesday I mean, havent got a clue. Right now I'd say noo-oo. Pity, cause I wouldnt have minded picking up where we left off. Plus, it'd be a bit of a blow to my ego. Never in my life have I kissed a girl who didnt come back for more the next day. Harrumph.

Then again I do always think way too quickly that oh my god it all went wrong she's clearly totally off of me now - and then it turns out not to be the case at all. So who knows. Will know soon enough.

Will keep you informed - perhaps ;-).
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 16 Jul, 2005 09:56 am
yeah, americans seem to be more into what i'd call defined dating. buncha rules. pffffffffffft

i'm definitely not of the kissing/sex/whatever equals dating/going out/hanging out/being friends mindset. sometimes it's in the same relationship, sometimes not.

so - like, just tell us when you have sex. ok.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 16 Jul, 2005 10:06 am
Hey, calm down over here. It was just a convenient word, alright!? Dating, kissing, seeing, sucking face with, talking to with hope in your heart that one day you'll get to stick one or more of your body parts inside one or more of her body parts...whatever you want to call it is fine with me.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 16 Jul, 2005 10:09 am
ehBeth wrote:

And please, if you can manage it, provide video as well.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 16 Jul, 2005 10:11 am
<ya know, i just realized my little camera does video - could be useful someday>
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sat 16 Jul, 2005 10:19 am
I shied away from this thread for so long, but now that
it is getting interesting, I have to put my 2 cents into
it as well....

You know what your problem is nimh? You just don't
give yourself enough credit. Lighten up and be more
spontaneous and believe in yourself.

You are a caring and sensitive person,
with lots of depth and understanding, who has much
to offer.
0 Replies

Swimpy

Reply Sat 16 Jul, 2005 10:22 am
ooo, there's that sensitive word again.

So, this girl...what's her name?
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sat 16 Jul, 2005 10:25 am
kickycan wrote:
Hey, calm down over here. It was just a convenient word, alright!? Dating, kissing, seeing, sucking face with, talking to with hope in your heart that one day you'll get to stick one or more of your body parts inside one or more of her body parts...whatever you want to call it is fine with me.

Well if you put it that way the number kinda goes up proportionally ... Razz

(heya kicky! we, err, were talking about you...)

ehBeth wrote:

hhmmmm oh kay (or - not...), but do we have to agree first on what constitutes "sex" too, then? the clinton definition?

(actually, some of the best sex i've had was with girls i didnt actually fu!k. and some of the times i did, were nowhere as good.)
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sat 16 Jul, 2005 10:33 am
CalamityJane wrote:
I shied away from this thread for so long, but now that it is getting interesting, I have to put my 2 cents into it as well....

yaaay more people!

CalamityJane wrote:
You know what your problem is nimh? You just don't give yourself enough credit. Lighten up and be more spontaneous and believe in yourself.

ehm yeah i do actually know that ... <nods>

if only knowing your problem meant you'd already gotten rid of it, eh! Razz

then again i'm kinda ... passionate. romantic. intense. if i am "more spontaneous" i'm well liable to scare 'em all away ;-)

CalamityJane wrote:
You are a caring and sensitive person, with lots of depth and understanding, who has much to offer.

thats sweet! and i thought you didnt even like me.

Swimpy wrote:
So, this girl...what's her name?

Hah! I'm not crazy Razz

'Sides, her name could soon be "history" ;-)
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sat 16 Jul, 2005 11:17 am
At least give us something to call her besides 'this girl'.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 16 Jul, 2005 11:47 am
Yeah, like, for instance, "that broad", or something.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sat 16 Jul, 2005 12:13 pm
"I always think of Piroschka" was a German movie about
an hungarian girl.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/18/2024 at 12:17:09