Three things about nimh

Steve 41oo

Reply Sat 16 Jul, 2005 12:18 pm
so for every negative characteristic we have to find something positive?

well I was going to say, but then

but of course he's really

on the other hand

he has two hands I hear say

but thats hearsay

er

[you dont need to worry about how you come across nimh.........

Smile
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Sat 16 Jul, 2005 12:26 pm
Isn't she the one from San Francisco? How 'bout "Frannie?" :-D
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sat 16 Jul, 2005 02:32 pm
Piroshka? Frannie?

She'd kill you if she ever came across you. Razz

Oh wait - only way she'd ever come across you is through this site and thread - so probably she'd already be too busy killing me, instead.

Girl A., B. and C. (and I found a D. to add) is probably too generic huh? Mr. Green
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sat 16 Jul, 2005 02:44 pm
You're working through the alphabet? Not such a bad
strategy, I might add. Wink
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 16 Jul, 2005 05:50 pm
Just make up some names, Nimh. How about Hagatha, Ethel, and Eunice.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 16 Jul, 2005 05:51 pm
Or, if you want to stick with letters, you could do bra sizes. 36C, 34B, and 40DD. That would be interesting...I'd be listening, at least.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sat 16 Jul, 2005 06:35 pm
A B C and D is waaaayyy too boring.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 16 Jul, 2005 06:37 pm
How about the bra size thing, littlek? That's interesting, isn't it?
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sat 16 Jul, 2005 06:39 pm
A little more interesting than the alphabet.

Hey, nimh, remember when kicky was into rhoda and mary tyler more? Wait, is that right?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 16 Jul, 2005 06:40 pm
Yeah, that's right. That was my other suggestion in the first post I put up on the subject. Give 'em made up names..
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sat 16 Jul, 2005 06:41 pm
That gave us all (those of us who remember those shows) an instant ID.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 16 Jul, 2005 06:43 pm
There ya go.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 16 Jul, 2005 06:46 pm
But I still sort of like the bra size idea. Gives me a nice mental picture.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sat 16 Jul, 2005 06:54 pm
yeah, well, what about the rest of us?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 16 Jul, 2005 06:55 pm
The rest of who? Wait, are you trying to say that everything isn't always about me? Silly girl...
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sun 17 Jul, 2005 07:29 am
kickycan wrote:
Just make up some names, Nimh. How about Hagatha, Ethel, and Eunice.

Ooh you people are mean!! Razz Razz
kickycan wrote:
Or, if you want to stick with letters, you could do bra sizes. 36C, 34B, and 40DD. That would be interesting...I'd be listening, at least.

Mmmmmmm

Now that would open up a whole new way of talking to 'em ... Very Happy
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 17 Jul, 2005 06:49 pm
Don't men always talk to the boobsicles? I thought it was instinctive.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Tue 2 Aug, 2005 05:50 am
Well, the update is rather depressing.

Girl A bombed. Things pretty much got very, very awkward very quickly, and then she left for holidays in Italy before we got to kinda really clear the air. Which I'm really bummed about, because apart from the obvious, she was great company. She's got guts, I like that.

She just returned today I think - and I'm really afraid there'll be more awkwardness still, which I really cant handle right now (b/c of other reasons). (She just stopped by to day hi - yes, still awkward.)

Girl B, lets call her Susannah - the girl who works in Sark - is turning into a friend of sorts (as far as the language barrier allows). I'm not too bummed anymore that she said no to going to the movies that time, cause it turned out she broke up with her boyfriend that weekend, so.. no wonder she had other things on her mind. Shes really cool, I'm glad I know her. We exchange experiences, cheer each other up and through her I also get to know new people (well, I did, before the current summer pall - nobody goes there now that its as hot as Hyderabad here).

But yeah, so no prospect of any roll in the hay...

Girl C, lets call her Dunya (the girl at the Internetcafe) is as nice as ever. She starts smiling as soon as she sees me, and most of the time I go there and she's there I spend all my time chatting with her instead. But she went on holidays to Paris for two weeks now. And also, shes really cute, but shes also really young ... in her early twenties still.

Oh, and I got this total crush on a fourth girl, but Ive hardly even talked with her, apart from exchanging some flirty quips.

So, yeah. Nothing, really.

<grumbles>

It's been months since I was with someone and damn - I miss it! Hell, just a cuddle or a hug would already be really, really nice by now...

Anyway, I'm going home for a long weekend this Friday, and will stop on my way in Germany for the night, to visit an old friend. Hoping I should feel better after that ...
0 Replies

shadowboxer

Reply Tue 2 Aug, 2005 06:58 am
gimme some time, I only registered a few days ago.. SmileSmileSmile
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Tue 2 Aug, 2005 07:34 am
LOL!

I like the way you think, Shadowboxer ... Razz
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/18/2024 at 02:34:42