Mental Health & Spirituality

Jasper10

Fri 5 Mar, 2021 01:40 am
@Jasper10,
SELF needs to take control within the mind.SELF needs to shift the consciousness state from (Autopilot) not in the moment to (Manual) in the moment.

This poses a few issues for all concerned because firstly all are not AWARE that that is what SELF needs to do and therefore initially all are not convinced by this advice.Secondly,as many don’t even recognise that SELF exists they are even less convinced.

Therefore most remain static and take no control whatsoever and remain in the autopilot state of consciousness being controlled.

Jasper10

Mon 10 May, 2021 01:55 pm
@Jasper10,
PRECENCE comes first then SELF..then AWARENESS...then CONTROL of...CONSCIOUSNESS types of which there are two types ..(manual/autopilot)...then THOUGHTS of which there are two types...(inward/outward).....then EMOTIONS.

SELF will never get control of thoughts and resultant emotions if one doesn’t first get control of consciousness types.PERIOD.

SELF will never get control of consciousness types unless one’s AWARENESS is such that one can take control.
Jasper10

Fri 4 Jun, 2021 03:01 am
@Jasper10,
Interestingly....the most important thing to learn about consciousness types (autopilot/manual) is not that there are two different consciousness types..... it's the fact that it so difficult to remain in manual.....one always defaults back to autopilot.

The most important thing to learn/understand about consciousness types therefore is the "TOGGLING" effect.

One was not AWARE of this prior to putting in the constant effort (energy) to bring oneself into MANUAL.

The "TOGGLING" effect that SELF experiences is the SIGNIFICANT lesson to be learnt.

SELF is NOT a consciousness type.....SELF is AWARE of and EXPERIENCES consciousness types.
Jasper10

Sun 11 Jul, 2021 01:28 am
@Jasper10,
Most people are at a loss as to how their mind works.Most do not even try to figure it out.Therefore as we do not know how our minds work,our minds have the AUTHORITY over us.

Even though science is UNAWARE about what consciousness is it claims we are no more than it.

Once one becomes AWARE that one is NOT consciousness types but one only experiences consciousness types then one can start exercising AUTHORITY over the consciousness types.

In order to do this one needs to recognise (be AWARE of ) the “TOGGLING” of the consciousness types.

The TWO consciousness types are AUTOPILOT and MANUAL.

We operate perfectly well with the “TOGGLING” mind……...however most operate in TOTAL UNAWARENESS and therefore fail to notice when AUTOPILOT “toggles” to MANUAL and when MANUAL “toggles” back to AUTOPILOT because it happens automatically.

Rather than just allowing the “toggling” process to happen automatically one first needs to become AWARE of this “toggling” process.This AWARENESS will only come about if one DOES SOMETHING ….i.e. if one takes CONTROL or exercises AUTHORITY.

One does need to exercise CONTROL which means one needs to CONSCIOUSLY SHIFT ones consciousness state from AUTOPILOT to MANUAL and then NOTICE (become AWARE) of how difficult it is to remain in MANUAL.One will just “toggle” back to AUTOPILOT until one SHIFTS ones consciousness state back to MANUAL again.This is how one KNOWS the “toggling” consciousness process that happens in the mind is a REAL concept and one is either AWARE of OR UNAWARE of this PROCESS.

Most do not exercise CONSCIOUSNESS control of their minds and this is solely down to AWARENESS.

AWARENESS is the key.

Jasper10

Thu 15 Jul, 2021 08:58 am
@Jasper10,
One needs to learn to CONTROL the consciousness types before one can learn to CONTROL the THOUGHT types (inward/outward)

Why? because as one learns about AND controls consciousness types one will become increasing AWARE of the ENGAGING/DISENGAGING that takes place between SELF and thought types....i.e. MIND MOVEMENT.

MIND MOVEMENT or "TOGGLING" is what needs to be STILLED.

One will then getter a better understanding of what is meant by:

"THE FULCRUM"
Jasper10

Thu 22 Jul, 2021 02:48 am
@Jasper10,
Thoughts...what are they? How is a thought defined? and I don't mean the neuroscience interpretation.

I mean what is a thought from an individuals actual experience....I voice within the head? combined with a vision?

As one isn't a thought one just has manual thoughts (outward) or experiences autopilot thoughts (inward) and one definitely isn't consciousness... one just experiences consciousness types i.e. automatic/non automatic/still.

What's left?

One needs to be AWARE of SELF's ENGAGEMENT/DISENGAGEMENT with thought types because this directly affects consciousness types experienced. Also, one needs to become increasingly AWARE of the GAP between SELF and THOUGHT types.

If one is not AWARE of the GAP then SELF and THOUGHT types are EMBROILED with no clear distinction between the two.

SELF needs to take CONTROL of the ENGAGING/DISENGAGING that happens between thought types i.e. STILL the mind.
Jasper10

Wed 25 Aug, 2021 10:11 am
@Jasper10,
SELF is that part of our make up which can function perfectly well without the need to ENGAGE with the biological machines computer and can be AWARE when ENGAGED.SELF has the ability to DISENGAGE from the biological machines computer at will but only if SELF has gained CONTROL
Jasper10

Mon 6 Sep, 2021 09:00 am
@Jasper10,
I have come to the conclusion that I am definitely NOT a thought. Definitely not. I create outward conscious thoughts and I experience inward thoughts? but I am NOT those thoughts.

What is a thought then? and if I were to never experience thought types again, ever , would I still exist?...of course I would.....so this begs the question what part of me exists when not creating/experiencing the 2 off thought types?

There are 2 off thought types, inward AND outward. There is also a GAP between my "i am" PRESENCE (WHICH IS NOT A THOUGHT TYPE) and inward/outward thought types.....this GAP is full of silence/stillness and my PRESENCE (i am) resides there.
Jasper10

Sat 30 Oct, 2021 01:09 am
@Jasper10,
Mental Health:
There are 3 types of consciousness:

1.PRESENCE
2.MANUAL
3.AUTOPILOT

PRESENCE is a still state of consciousness

MANUAL and AUTOPILOT are moving states of consciousness.

If you don’t know about this stuff then your default state now will be AUTOPILOT because you haven’t learnt how to fly the plane yet.

The first thing to learn about is AWARENESS.

Therefore try consciously bringing yourself out of AUTOPILOT and into MANUAL and STAY there.

You will be able to do this but you won’t be able to stay there, you will default back to autopilot because that is what happens when your consciousness effort or focus is released.Be aware of this.

The constant effort of bringing oneself into the moment and then finding oneself being dragged back into autopilot is all associated with MOVING consciousness.

SELF therefore needs to come to terms with PRESENCE consciousness.SELF will not be able to do that until it gets a master of the moving consciousness states first.
Jasper10

Sat 30 Oct, 2021 01:33 am
@Jasper10,
Mental Heath:

There are 3 thought types:

1 PRESENCE thought.
2.MANUAL thought.
3.AUTOPILOT thought.

PRESENCE thought is a non ENGAGING thought type….or STILL thought type….i.e. no mind movement or engagement with the head by SELF.

MANUAL thought and AUTOPILOT thought types are associated with ENGAGING thoughts or MOVING thoughts…i.e. mind movement or engagement by SELF with the head.

It is important to know this because it is the thought types which determine the consciousness types SELF experiences.

The hierarchy for thought types is as mentioned above PRESENCE first then MANUAL then AUTOPILOT.

Most people only practice AUTOPILOT thought types because they are UNAWARE of the other two.

Jasper10

Sun 21 Nov, 2021 02:25 am
@Jasper10,
When it comes to consciousness, SELF has to introduce CONTROL.SELF has to constantly and consciously shift the consciousness state one experiences from autopilot to manual…..or from the not in the moment to the in the moment state.If SELF doesn’t do this then this “toggling” will still happen but SELF will not be AWARE of it.The reason the “toggling” happens is because the biological computer requires SELF’s intervention for reprogramming.

Most people are UNAWARE that they need to take CONTROL.
Jasper10

Wed 1 Dec, 2021 09:29 am
@Jasper10,
Even when you know that you should take conscious CONTROL over consciousness, it is very difficult to achieve that CONTROL over the “in the moment” / “not in the moment” toggling of consciousness states.Many give up and go back to the UNAWARE toggling state because ,as I say toggling still happens whether you are aware of it or not.Some however preserve and take greater and greater control of the toggling effect to the point whereby they can STILL to the toggling effect in full AWARENESS.
Jasper10

Wed 1 Dec, 2021 09:33 am
@Jasper10,
It’s ONLY when you start taking control of consciousness toggling that you realise that SELF is not an illusion…Illusions can’t take control of anything.
NealNealNeal

Sun 26 Dec, 2021 10:42 am
@Jasper10,
You are a deep thinker Jasper.🙂
Jasper10

Sun 26 Dec, 2021 03:00 pm
@NealNealNeal,
I know…sometimes I wish I wasn’t.

Knowing about and controlling consciousness is important because one begins to understand consciousness “toggling”.
Jasper10

Mon 27 Dec, 2021 02:40 am
@Jasper10,
It’s so important to know one can take control of consciousness “toggling”.

Consciousness “toggling” happens all the time whether you are aware of it or not.It can be described as the in the moment/ not in the moment consciousness states.

One is not those consciousness states but one needs to be aware of them and learn/teach yourself to take control of them which takes a lot of practice.

If you don’t, “toggling” will still happen, but subconsciously.

The secret is to first become aware of them,then take control of the “toggling” at will, as in if you want to be in the moment then bring yourself into the moment consciously…TAKE CONTROL……..
Jasper10

Tue 4 Jan, 2022 03:04 am
@Jasper10,
If we are consciousness then how is it that we can change our consciousness state "at will" to in the moment from not in the moment?....We are not consciousness......Most people have not realised this because they are not AWARE.......they don't exercise the necessary CONTROLS....they just "toggle" in UNAWARENESS in an out of CONTROL state, in AUTOPILOT, all the time....

…….this isn't a theory......this is a FACT...….science likes FACTS doesn't it?.....

SELF AWARENESS sits above CONSCIOUSNESS states....this also isn't a theory ….this is a FACT.
Jasper10

Mon 21 Feb, 2022 02:31 pm
@Jasper10,
As all sciences are interconnected…then we need to start looking for correlations between the sciences.

The magnetism theory correlates perfectly with psychology……because you have “toggling” forces on both sides of the fence.

It has already been confirmed that you require + and - forces on both sides of the fence to maintain balance because + and - forces are different as confirmed by the magnetism theory.

For those who are into their meditation….Darkness and Light are separate but combined on BOTH sides of the fence and due to “toggling” we have the 4 off possible combinations

1.Darkness Darkness
2.Darkness Light
3.Light Darkness
4.Light Light

So John 1: 5 of the Christian scriptures is starting to make sense if you have Darkness and Light separated but on both sides of the fence.

Only the magnetism theory reveals this……..and not the gravity theory.
Jasper10

Mon 21 Feb, 2022 03:31 pm
@Jasper10,
AWARENESS sits above CONSCIOUSNESS…..you will only realise this if you get CONTROL of the 2 off “TOGGLING” consciousness states i.e STILL them.

There needs to be something that is AWARE.

That something is PRESENCE.

Therefore we have PRESENCE who is AWARE and able to take CONTROL of the 2 off “toggling” consciousness states.

Jasper10

Tue 22 Feb, 2022 01:03 am
@Jasper10,
The 2 off consciousness states i.e. known as manual and autopilot are the “toggling” consciousness states.

We are not consciousness as the dull minds of modern day science claim,….GUESSES actually, because they haven’t a clue really ….but they have to make something up to try and keep their credibility…..so they default to a similar guess that Buddhism does…..i.e that SELF is an illusion.

The problem for modern day science and Buddhism is that neither has any concept of the term “prisoner of consciousness” because both are in total UNAWARENESS.

……..sorry as an aside,GLUE (gluons) just came into my mind ….hilarious….another example of made up nonsense….it gets me every time……now who came up with that stupid idea………??.

There is a fixed point to these 2 off “toggling” states…the STILL state or neutral consciousness state.

This can also be referred to as the FULCRUM.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 03:40:58