Mental Health & Spirituality

mark noble

Mon 13 Jul, 2020 10:07 am
@Jasper10,
What, exactly, do you seek?

Confirmation of your purpose in the play?

Have a lovely Day
Jasper10

Mon 13 Jul, 2020 12:14 pm
@mark noble,
Once again I haven’t a clue what you are on about.You will need to give more clues,
mark noble

Fri 17 Jul, 2020 07:19 am
@Jasper10,
I am ceasing all communication with you.
I have no time for you anymore.

Have a lovely Day
Jasper10

Fri 17 Jul, 2020 07:22 am
@mark noble,
Ok,sorry,I genuinely didn’t understand the point you were making.
0 Replies

Jasper10

Fri 24 Jul, 2020 10:37 am
@Jasper10,
When it comes to mental health I think we have to start asking the question ...why is it so difficult to remain in the moment for any length of time?.....If we are not in the moment then we are relying far to much on what is recognised as AUTOPILOT.This cannot be good as autopilot is very ROBOTIC.....
Jasper10

Sat 25 Jul, 2020 01:43 am
@Jasper10,
My understanding is that our soul needs to separated from our machine like bodies.This principle includes the organ the brain.If our soul is not separated then it remains embroiled with the physical body and therefore is influenced by its reasoning which only ever results in Nihilism.Only God himself can do this surgery for us as is clearly stated in the bible....Hebrews 4:12.I am interested in the practical way this is done when it comes to our mental health.My understanding is that it is related to consciousness states.Man has no understanding of consciousness.Most people remain in an autopilot state of consciousness all their lives totally influenced by the physical body machine and have no idea how to control it especially the brain/mind interaction.
Jasper10

Mon 27 Jul, 2020 05:36 am
@Jasper10,
IMO everyone experiences 2 off distinct consciousness states in their existence.The in synch and the out of synch states.The out of synch state is when all control/trust is handed over to the biological machine.The in synch or in the moment state is when control is taken back.IMO most people spend far too much time in the out of synch consciousness state whether they realise this or not.IMO,many mental health issues are a result of two issues.1.An individual is not aware of the above and 2.As the individual is not aware, when autopilot goes haywire, the individual has no means to bring themselves back in synch because they are not aware that they should.As a result the individual can, in extreme cases, be tormented by the out of control biological machine whilst stuck in the autopilot state.IMO,these 2 off consciousness state are seriously undervalued.estimated.Its in these areas that scientists need to focus their attention/research.
0 Replies

Tinamary911

Mon 27 Jul, 2020 05:58 am
@Jasper10,
I think mental health should be discussed more often.
yes, I have anxiety and depression issues on and off. what has helped me the most is yoga, meditation and staying away from things that disturb my energy.
Jasper10

Mon 27 Jul, 2020 06:48 am
@Tinamary911,
I totally agree.IMO,The main problem is that most individuals don’t realise that they have to monitor and toggle the in synch and out of synch consciousness states.The individual has to take control.If the individual doesn’t then they are effectively being controlled by a biological machine.IMO....
Jasper10

Tue 28 Jul, 2020 08:47 am
@Jasper10,
IMO,most people live a lot of their life in the autopilot consciousness state and have no serious issues mentally.If autopilot is working as it should then great...IMO some mental health issues come about when autopilot malfunctions.The individual is then forced to take the controls whether they like it or not.How do you take the control of the mind when you havent found the instruction manual let alone having read it or understood it? You can’t. I repeat,IMO, most people just let there minds work automatically.This is how it should be right? It’s only when they are forced to take control of the mind because it breaks that they realise that it was just working on automatic pilot previously.
Jasper10

Wed 29 Jul, 2020 03:02 am
@Jasper10,
IMO,following on from the above,if we exist more often than not in a subconscious state then even though we do toggle from autopilot to manual...we are not AWARE of this.If we live in the conscious state then we are aware of this.IMO it is Important for the individual to notice the two types of consciousness states and the fact that we do toggle between the two.If we engage (toggle) with autopilot we engage with INWARD thoughts which can be very negative,if autopilot is broken.
Jasper10

Fri 31 Jul, 2020 06:57 am
@Jasper10,
IMO, the answers to many mental health issues relate to a better understanding of the relationship between autopilot and manual consciousness states and how the individual can manage the drift between these two awareness states.Every individual has to manage/control their own minds, they have to take an ACTIVE part in the process and not sit back and expect the biological machine to do it all AUTOMATICALLY.How does the individual do this though when they haven’t got the instruction manual of how to fly the plane? until we get this, the pill popping guess work will continue.Understanding our interaction with consciousness to a far greater detail is the answer.If an individual doesn’t learnt to fly the plane in MANUAL then when AUTOPILOT fails the plane goes into free fall...as in all sorts of mental health issues.
0 Replies

Jasper10

Tue 18 Aug, 2020 04:28 am
@maxdancona,
Can I come back on 0ne of your early statements about being closed minded and religious.My belief is that being closed minded and anti religious can also have mental health benefits if that is what you want. Go figure...….. The devil couldn't care less about anyone.... religious or non religious...he hates the lot because his hatred is ultimately only towards God himself.The devil will generally not attack the anti religious person as much as the religious person because he has the anti religious persons right where he wants them anyway.He turns on them at the end when it's all too late and when they are of no further use to him.Even I wise gambler covers his bets. If you don't believe in God or the Devil then ok but just because you don't believe in them doesn't mean they don't exist. A person would need to prove that neither exists. As they can't do that all they can do is HOPE that neither exists. Both sides of the argument only ever have HOPE...This is truth.
Jasper10

Sun 23 Aug, 2020 01:16 am
@Jasper10,
In my experience there is a split consciousness state and there is a united consciousness state.It is possible to think in both.
Jasper10

Mon 24 Aug, 2020 05:10 am
@Jasper10,
IMO there is the real YOU then there is consciousness states and then there is thoughts.Thoughts cannot exist without consciousness.Consciousness cannot exist without the real YOU presence.YOU can exist outside of consciousness and the reason I say this is because you have the ability to shift between consciousness states.YOU are not consciousness or thoughts YOU just become aware of the differing types.YOU must not confuse awareness with consciousness sates.
Jasper10

Mon 31 Aug, 2020 01:00 pm
@Jasper10,
IMO there two things one needs to practice when it comes to the mind:

1.Silence it.Notice the gap between your thoughts.
2.Still it.If you are engaging with your mind then movement still persists.

One needs a mind anchor point i.e. A focus point.One doesn’t need to focus on this point all the time but you do need to know how to find it.You need something to grab a hold of.
Jasper10

Tue 15 Sep, 2020 01:32 pm
@Jasper10,
When it comes to an understanding of who we really are we need to decide if we are a thought.We are not a thought, we just have thoughts.Therefore if we are not a thought then how can we describe ourselves? We can only describe ourselves as “ I am”.Once we realise that we are not our thoughts we need to try and separate ourselves from our thoughts.In other words there is the “I am” then there is a gap which is full of silence and then there is thought.All thoughts cause our emotions along with info coming in from the five senses.If we can see ourselves as separate from our thoughts then we can control our thoughts better.There are inward thoughts and outward thoughts.Inward thoughts are (autopilot) thoughts.Outward thoughts are (manual) thoughts.One needs to get control of thoughts and consciousness states.One can be in the moment or not in the moment or in synch or not in synch.One needs to learn to still the mind I.e. stop the constant drift from the autopilot consciousness state to the manual consciousness state.
Jasper10

Sun 22 Nov, 2020 03:10 am
@Jasper10,
The Hierarchy for mental health is as follows:
1. ACCEPTANCE of the “ i am”
The only description one can truly give oneself.One needs to GROUND oneself and not live in the head all the time.Wear the body fully (Manual).Shift ones consciousness state if one becomes aware that one is trapped within the head.Being trapped within the head is AUTOPILOT.
2 KNOW ones internal voice.
One needs to talk to oneself within and KNOW and become familiar/comfortable with ones internal voice.
3.AWARENESS/UNDERSTANDING
An awareness/understanding that it is the “i am” that notices things within.One can’t just think oneself out of understanding the mind..one needs to NOTICE what goes on in the mind as well and learn/ react to it.
3. CONSCIOUSNESS STATES
An awareness/understanding that there are 2 off distinct consciousness
states which are the autopilot/manual or in synch/out of synch or in the moment/not in the moment.An understanding that one can alter ones consciousness states in order to TAKE CONTROL back...i.e. bring oneself out of autopilot and into manual any time one wishes.
An understanding that one can not only SILENCE ones mind ...one can also STILL it with practice.A realisation that there is a GAP between our thoughts.This gap is SILENCE and is the buffer between the “i am” and thoughts.Notice the GAP more.
4.THOUGHTS.
An awareness/understanding that thoughts can only exist within consciousness states.Consciousness states don’t need thoughts.We are not thoughts, we just have thoughts.Sayto oneself...if I were to never think again ever for the rest of my life...even so ” i am” still present within this body.An understanding that there are inward and outward thought types.One needs to manage the inward thoughts better.Control them.Ignore them.Silence them.
Jasper10

Mon 7 Dec, 2020 01:53 pm
@Jasper10,
Forgot to mention Item 5.EMOTIONS - All emotions are as a result of inward/outward thoughts or information coming in from the five senses.

All the above is related to OUTWARD meditation.Inward and Outward meditation needs to be carried out together.Just practicing INWARD meditation dismantles SELF.

One goes within and learns (Inward meditation) ...then one comes out and applies this knowledge (Outward meditation).
Jasper10

Thu 25 Feb, 2021 03:34 am
@Jasper10,
WE tend to put far too much emphasis on thoughts and our relationship to them ...so much so that we can’t differentiate and therefore separate SELF from our thoughts.AWARENESS is the key.AWARENESS sits above thoughts.Remember AWARENESS.The thing is there has to be someone who has the ability to be aware.That someone is SELF (the i am).If SELF never thought again ever,then SELF would still be....because self is a PRESCENCE rather than a thought.I know this is a contentious issue for some because it opens up bigger questions that some feel very uncomfortable with.However one will never understand the workings of the mind without a grasp of this basic concept.There is a hierarchy.The SELF has the ability to be AWARE of many things including the GROUNDING of self.SELF has the ability to be aware of thought types (inward/outward).SELF has the ability to be aware of consciousness types as in SELF can ask the question ...am I in synch or out of synch or translated means...am I in the moment or not in the moment.SELF definitely has the ability to be aware.Once more aware,SELF has the ability to take CONTROL and change things like bringing oneself back in synch...or back into the moment as just one example.If one can just grasp even a little bit of the above then this provides HOPE for the individual.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 10:15:28