Mental Health & Spirituality

Jasper10

Tue 22 Feb, 2022 01:26 am
@Jasper10,
So the question is …..what is the NEUTRAL consciousness state if it is completely separate to the “toggling” manual/autopilot consciousness states?

This question is related to thoughts……..and ENGAGEMENT.
Jasper10

Tue 22 Feb, 2022 01:45 am
@Jasper10,
Now it is one thing to try and train yourself to stay in the moment but quite another to train yourself to think in the moment as well.

There is always the tendency to ENGAGE with thoughts when in reality we don’t need to because engaging with thoughts takes us out of the moment.
Jasper10

Thu 24 Mar, 2022 01:20 am
@Jasper10,
There are two types of consciousness “in the moment” and “not in the moment”.

An individual needs to first be able to control these 2 off consciousness states and then inward/outward thoughts can be differentiated.
Jasper10

Wed 27 Jul, 2022 08:02 am
@Jasper10,
AWARENESS AWARENESS AWARENESS is the key to sound mental health.

Awareness sits above consciousness.

If you don’t have awareness then you will remain stuck in unawareness unable to understand and control the consciousness states and unable to distinguish between the autopilot motor type and manually generated type thoughts.

Self chooses to engage or disengage with autopilot motor type thoughts but doesn’t engage or disengage with manually generated type thoughts.
Jasper10

Wed 27 Jul, 2022 01:51 pm
@Jasper10,
Having sufficient awareness to be able to distinguish between the consciousness states and control which state one resides within in any given moment is crucial to mental well being.

There is a direct connection between being able to distinguish and control the consciousness states and being able to distinguish and control intrusive thoughts.

Jasper10

Thu 28 Jul, 2022 08:13 am
@Jasper10,
From my experience the mind has three distinct sections that are separate but totally embroiled together.

1.The “I am”
2.Consciousness
3 Thoughts

From my experience if you are an “I think, therefore I am” person, throw in the towel now because you don’t stand a chance in figuring it all out.The “I am,therefore I think” statement is your only hope.

If you believe that you are nothing more than a thought or nothing more than consciousness then you will never be able to untangle from them.

We are not thoughts or consciousness.

The “I am” is either aware or unaware of the consciousness types of which there are two….manual and autopilot.The “I am” is also either aware or unaware that there are two thought types as well….motor type autopilot thoughts or manually generated type thoughts.

Analogy:
The “I am” either exercises CONTROL in awareness within the game as a “player” OR does not exercise CONTROL in unawareness within the game as a SPECTATOR.

PERIOD.

Jasper10

Fri 29 Jul, 2022 12:16 am
@Jasper10,
From my experiences there are two distinct types of thought just as there are two distinct types of consciousness.

1.Motor type thoughts-These are Autopilot INWARD thoughts that come in from know where.

2.Generator type thoughts-These are Manual OUTWARD thoughts generated by the individual.

It is my view that it is important to realise that it is the motor type thoughts that can go “haywire” causing mental challenges.Inward motor thoughts clearly impact on the individual and their Manually generated outward thoughts.

If Autopilot seriously malfunctions then all control is handed to the individual to fly the plane.As the individual is unable to fly the plane because the individual is only used to it being flown automatically in UNAWARENESS then the individual has no option but to struggle with the controls to try and prevent the plane from crashing.The plane can and does crash resulting in a Complete Nervous Breakdown.

Jasper10

Fri 29 Jul, 2022 07:45 am
@Jasper10,
So how does one control intrusive thoughts or out of control “haywire” autopilot thoughts?

Well the difference between the “I am” interactions with the two different types of thoughts is,

The “I am” ENGAGES with motor autopilot inward thoughts.
whereas
The “I am” doesn’t ENGAGE with generated manual outward thoughts.

Jasper10

Wed 21 Sep, 2022 11:55 pm
@Jasper10,
I have suggested that the hierarchy of the psychological make up is as follows:

1.I am
2.Awareness/Unawareness
3.Control/No Control of consciousness and thought
4.2 ”Waking”Consciousness States- In the moment/Out of the moment
5.2 Thought types- Inward/Outward & Info from 5 senses.
6.Emotions

I have suggested an explanation of the above is as follows,

The “I am” either has or doesn’t have sufficient awareness to control the 2 “waking” consciousness states it experiences and the 2 thought types that exist within these 2 consciousness states which result in emotions.
Jasper10

Thu 22 Sep, 2022 07:29 am
@Jasper10,
I would suggest that if one doesn’t accept the “I am”, believing that SELF doesn’t actually exist, as INWARD only meditation suggests, then dualistic principles apply and the “I am” just “toggles” in unawareness between the 2 waking consciousness states not exercising control.

Jasper10

Thu 22 Sep, 2022 08:24 am
@Jasper10,
I would suggest that all secular science and philosophical theories originate from unaware INWARD only dualistic meditation which is not natures science or philosophy which I would suggest adopts INWARD/OUTWARD meditation in awareness rather than unawareness.

Jasper10

Fri 23 Sep, 2022 02:06 am
@Jasper10,
I view the brain as a dualistic processing biological machine that kicks out 4 off outputs to the question of morality i.e.

right is right
right is wrong
wrong is right
wrong is wrong.

An amazing piece of meat.

I maintain that the brain works because of electromechanical processes which result in vibration which happens due to push/pull magnetic forces which are the mechanisms for the logics described above.

So at the quantum level a + and - or 0 and 1 can appear in the same place by “toggling” or vibrational effects.

So +/-=+/-

In other words I would suggest that + and - can be together but separate.

If you take a magnet and cut it in half what is the polarity at the cut?

I see my brain for what it is. I am not my brain, I have a brain.
Jasper10

Fri 23 Sep, 2022 07:00 am
@Jasper10,
I would suggest that secular science and philosophy guesses that we are no more than consciousness which is total nonsense. Consciousness doesn't control consciousness. The "I am" controls consciousness. Experience confirms this.
Jasper10

Fri 23 Sep, 2022 07:20 am
@Jasper10,
So,

In the moment/Not in the moment= In the moment/Not in the moment

I would suggest that the "I am" is neither of the consciousness states of "In the moment" or "Not in the moment".

The "I am" can control which one it experiences though.

Jasper10

Sun 25 Sep, 2022 01:52 am
@Jasper10,
I would suggest that the “I am” is not governed by the mechanical workings of the cosmos or the brain which work on identical electromechanical processes.

The cosmos utilising the 4 off electromagnetic force interactions NN,NS,SN,SS for its logic which corresponds perfectly with machine brain logic.

I would suggest therefore that we do know how the cosmos and the brain operates and they operate on identical principles.

Jasper10

Sun 25 Sep, 2022 02:13 am
@Jasper10,
Referring back to previous posts on a related subject.I would suggest that this means that the electromagnetic fields which cause the multiple big bangs and big crunches that occur in the cosmos definitively did not come about after these BB and BC’s

The electromagnetic fields were in place at the same time.

Jasper10

Mon 26 Sep, 2022 04:25 am
@Jasper10,
I would suggest that secular science and philosophy are not remotely close to solving the "hard problem" of the mind and consciousness or awareness.

The problem with Buddhism (inward only meditation) for example, is that ultimately it denies the very thing that decided to go inward in the first place. The Buddhist meditative practice is nothing special at all. Inward only meditation is a biased type of meditation that deep thinkers adopt and have always adopted throughout history.

The problem with inward only meditation is that it is an "out of the moment" meditation. So the individual goes inward and "out of the moment" and then divides (dualism).So the individual has already divided consciousness by the very act of going inward. The individual then divides again in dualistic reasoning in the already divided consciousness state.

So the question is, which side of the inward only, out of the moment fence does the individual reside. The left or the right?

Buddhism and Secular science needs a better understanding of awareness and consciousness.

AWARENESS sits above consciousness.

I would suggest that as "Inward Only" meditation embraces Secular science and as Secular science embraces "Inward Only" meditation, is it any wonder that neither are any closer to solving the hard problem of the mind and consciousness and awareness.

It's like the blind leading the blind.

Jasper10

Wed 12 Oct, 2022 12:08 am
@Jasper10,
Atheistic science needs to go back to basics and try to cancel out/balance out the KNOWN forces in nature (MAGNETIC) before it decides there is a need for a newly invented mythical force (GRAVITY).

It’s a scientific FACT that the known forces in nature only provide a push/pull balance when opposite poles are on both sides of the fence alternating.

Get your science right and you will get your mind right.
Jasper10

Wed 12 Oct, 2022 12:42 pm
@Jasper10,
The only way to get control of one’s mind is to get control of consciousness.
Jasper10

Sun 18 Dec, 2022 02:05 am
@Jasper10,
For the brain to work properly you need a balanced science to explain it with balanced forces. Presently, atheistic science fails on both counts.

You simply cannot explain the workings of the brain and mind i.e. understand you own psychology with present day atheistic science.

You therefore require a new science. NATURES science.

Observations:

1.The elctro-magnetic forces in nature do not cancel out. They balance. The only way you can balance the forces of nature is by creating a system and balancing a N and S force with a N and S force to produce a vibratory balance. All objects spin in the cosmos at both the macro and micro levels and are electro magnets. All electro-magnets in the cosmos interact.

2.As all matter is exiting and entering many many holes in the cosmos and always has done then it never did all start with a single big bang and it never will end with a single big crunch in the future either. Atheistic science got that wrong.

3.Holes in the cosmos are neither black or white. Awareness has revealed that they are just holes which could be described as glassy. Atheistic science has got that wrong.

4.Atheism guesses that as there is no God then there are no absolutes for good and bad. It guesses that at the absolute level good and bad are the same i.e. good=bad and bad=good. It therefore adopts a 0=1 and 1=0 logic related to good and bad absolutes. It also claims, as I have already mentioned in item 1. that the electro-magnetic forces in nature N and S are the same and cancel out and so adopts a 0=1 and 1=0 logic related to this issue as well. We KNOW atheism has got the second point wrong and that this is definitive proof that the whole of atheistic science and philosophy is incorrect because it is based upon incorrect information.

5.If all matter is going to exit from the many many spinning holes in the cosmos then this will leave JUST many many spinning holes, half of which are spinning one way and the other half spinning the opposite way. Atheistic science claims that the electro magnetic fields were created AFTER their single big bang. Well we know that isn't true because the holes remain spinning and this proves that the electro-magnetic fields which cause the holes to spin still remain.

6.We know now that matter does not dictate to the electro-magnetic fields. The electro-magnetic fields dictate to matter. Atheistic science got that wrong.

7.We know that nature science perfectly explains the workings of the psychological and that atheistic science does not.

8.Natures science WISELY adopts full possibility logic when it comes to absolutes because no definitive proof is provIded. Atheistic science UNWISELY adopts half possibility logic when it comes to absolutes even though no definitive proof has been provided.

Natures science is the true science and adopts full possibility logic in its make up.

Atheistic science is a mere counterfeit claiming to be the genuine article. Its science and philosophy will in no way help you with your mental health because it claims you don't even exist for STARTERS, falsely claiming you are nothing more than consciousness even though it has absolutely no idea about consciousness. It is atheisms HARD PROBLEM.

The only way that you will ever sort your mental health issues out is if you are persuaded that you actually EXIST first and ARE NOT consciousness. Why? well because a CONTROL element of consciousness needs to be introduced and the only way that CONTROL element can be introduced is if someone introduces it. YOU need to exist to do that.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 07:13:12