Mental Health & Spirituality

izzythepush

Tue 20 Dec, 2022 01:41 pm
@izzythepush,
And as I explained earlier, I've been forced to take a side teeming with farts, so I know what I'm talking about.
Jasper10

Tue 20 Dec, 2022 01:41 pm
@Jasper10,
If good is bad and bad is good then fair enough Frank.However if good is good and bad is bad then there are RULES Frank.Rules that have to be kept perfectly.

It has got nothing at all do with whether you obtain definitive proof of the existence or not of a God Frank.

What does that matter if there are RULES.
Jasper10

Tue 20 Dec, 2022 01:43 pm
@izzythepush,
You guess Izzy.

I’m being serious Izzy,always,because this isn’t a laughing matter.
Jasper10

Tue 20 Dec, 2022 01:44 pm
@izzythepush,
You are wrong izzy.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Tue 20 Dec, 2022 01:44 pm
@Jasper10,
Rules are a product of jurisprudence, which if used correctly should be applied without regard to religious dogma or bigotry.
izzythepush

Tue 20 Dec, 2022 01:45 pm
@Jasper10,
You're being vague and nonsensical.

I at least fave an extended metaphor, you can't even do that.
0 Replies

Jasper10

Tue 20 Dec, 2022 01:46 pm
@izzythepush,
Not the rules I am referring to Izzy.These rules are scary.
0 Replies

Jasper10

Wed 4 Jan, 2023 02:18 am
@Jasper10,
All of nonsense atheistic science and philosophy is derived from inward only “out of consciousness synch” dualistic knowledge gathering.

Atheistic science claims we are nothing more than consciousness.

Well it is out of synch with natures true science and philosophy that’s for sure.

izzythepush

Wed 4 Jan, 2023 04:24 am
@Jasper10,
What's the point in any of this?

You've convinced nobody.

You're incapable of answering questions from real scientists.

All you're doing is confirming what we already know.

"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results" Albert Einstein.
Jasper10

Wed 4 Jan, 2023 04:56 am
@izzythepush,
There is every point izzy.

Atheistic science and philosophy is utter nonsense.I keep telling you.

Atheistic science doesn’t understand consciousness neither did Einstein or he would have made allowances for it in his calcs.

I do understand consciousness and I do make allowances for it in my calcs.

You cannot explain the psychological with a mythical force and glue izzy.

How can we be consciousness? WHICH ONE are we? The in the moment or out of the moment consciousness state?

The 2 consciousness states are FORCES that need to be STILLED.

Jasper10

Wed 4 Jan, 2023 05:29 am
@Jasper10,
Atheistic scientists are incapable answering questions from those who adopt real science and philosophy you mean.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Wed 4 Jan, 2023 05:39 am
@Jasper10,
And you achieve nothing except getting threads down.

The last one you shut down with one of the most gormless things you've ever said.

I had commented that all you had was repeating my own words because of your limited vocabulary and imagination, and you said the most stupid thing.

You said you needed to repeat them so I would remember my own words.

They're my words, and if you actually remebered them you might not say such daft things.

You lack the mathematical skills to devise any formula or equation which would at the very least give some form of shape to what you're saying.

And you lack the language skills to describe what you're trying to assert other than vague buzzwords like toggle which you use ad nauseam because you have nothing else.

There is nothing.

And your smug, passive aggressive manner isn't winning you any arguments, it just puts people's backs up.
Jasper10

Wed 4 Jan, 2023 05:44 am
@izzythepush,
I am not the one that is aggressive izzy.You need to look back at some of your own posts.

You know I can take it off you…You can call me what you want.It genuinely doesn’t bother me.I’m not reporting anything, I can assure you.It must be the moderators.

Jasper10

Wed 4 Jan, 2023 05:51 am
@Jasper10,
I have given a mathematical formula that explains everything and works izzy.The only thing that is missing for the atheistic scientists and philosophers is the “I am”
0 Replies

izzythepush

Wed 4 Jan, 2023 05:55 am
@Jasper10,
I said passive aggressive.

This is your problem,your lack of vocabulary and understanding.

If you have an idea you need to learn how to put that into a form that can be understood and tested by others.

In short you need to learn basic English and Maths before moving on to Physics.

And stop fooling yourself about what "atheistic science" must do and how it must be "feeling,"(pretty good for an abstract concept.)

The scientific community doesn't have to do anything because you have nothing, and you lack the wherwithal to show you have something, and you lack to courage to gain the skills needed to show you have something.

I'm going to join Frank now in putting you on ignore.
Jasper10

Wed 4 Jan, 2023 05:59 am
@izzythepush,
Frank has put me back on ignore again has he? He probably guessed that that was the best thing to do…
Jasper10

Wed 4 Jan, 2023 06:06 am
@Jasper10,
Anyway …back to real science and philosophy….following that annoying little distraction.

Consciousness and electromagnetic forces are related.

The only way to get CONTROL of these forces is if something takes CONTROL which is going to be pretty difficult for the atheistic scientists and philosopher because in their UNAWARENESS they are convinced that the “I am” doesn’t exist to be able to take any CONTROL

It exists alright.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Wed 4 Jan, 2023 07:35 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

I said passive aggressive.

This is your problem,your lack of vocabulary and understanding.

If you have an idea you need to learn how to put that into a form that can be understood and tested by others.

In short you need to learn basic English and Maths before moving on to Physics.

And stop fooling yourself about what "atheistic science" must do and how it must be "feeling,"(pretty good for an abstract concept.)

The scientific community doesn't have to do anything because you have nothing, and you lack the wherwithal to show you have something, and you lack to courage to gain the skills needed to show you have something.

I'm going to join Frank now in putting you on ignore.

I haven't put him on IGNORE, I just sorta ignore him. I read what he writes...but seldom respond. When I do, I feel like I am picking on someone disabled. There is something wrong with him...mentally.

But...that is not unusual with some of the religious zealots on the Internet...and we each have to find our own way.
Jasper10

Wed 4 Jan, 2023 09:38 am
@Frank Apisa,
There is nothing wrong with me mentally at all Frank.

Just because I don’t agree with your philosophy which is utter nonsense by the way doesn’t mean you have to get offensive.

Atheists trying to tell us how it all is on the scientific,philosophical and psychological front is utterly embarrassing and laughable.
Jasper10

Wed 4 Jan, 2023 09:53 am
@Jasper10,
You need to try and take CONTROL of the 2 consciousness forces of in and out of the moment for starters to prove to yourself that there is a consciousness “toggling” effect that is going on whether you are awareness of it or not.

The atheist can’t do that because they don’t believe the “I am” exists within us to be able to take that control.

Izzy just laughs at the idea and yet it’s true.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/28/2024 at 02:21:13