Mental Health & Spirituality

Jasper10

Wed 4 Jan, 2023 10:23 am
@Jasper10,
We are not consciousness.

Consciousness is a force that comes in 2 forms …and we experience them with the in and out of the moment states of mind.

So why do you associate yourself with consciousness?

Jasper10

Wed 4 Jan, 2023 11:43 pm
@Jasper10,
Modern day science knows nothing about consciousness and therefore has no authority whatsoever to claim that we are nothing more than it.

It can’t even get the basics of natures science right.It claims that the electromagnetic force interaction in nature cancel.

They don’t cancel.They balance.

Jasper10

Thu 5 Jan, 2023 06:37 am
@Jasper10,
It’s a good job they do balance because the psychological can be explained.
Jasper10

Thu 5 Jan, 2023 02:07 pm
@Jasper10,
To truly understand science particularly consciousness one needs to become apart of it.
Jasper10

Fri 6 Jan, 2023 06:23 am
@Jasper10,
We all know about “inward meditation”.Inward meditation is an out of the moment (consciousness wise) meditation which atheists put all the emphasis on for its data/knowledge gathering.Completely dismissing “in the moment” (consciousness wise) meditation or Outward meditation.

As I have posted many times Inward meditation ultimately denies the very thing (the I am) that decided to go inward in the first place.Inward meditation is about going out of the moment and then carrying out dualistic reasoning in the the out of the moment state of consciousness.

Atheism hasn’t a clue about consciousness you see.It doesn’t understand it or how it works in relation to the I am or any of the sciences for that matter.

It then applies all its inward only data/knowledge gathering along with its incorrect philosophical logic to all its sciences.

The corporate it or the individual that carries on this way being totally unaware.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 01:15:30