Mental Health & Spirituality

Jasper10

Sun 18 Dec, 2022 02:31 am
@Jasper10,
Consciousness is related to ELECTROMAGNETIC vibratory forces in nature. You need to understand the relationship between consciousness types and the 2 distinct and separate forces of nature before you will be able to CONTROL them.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Sun 18 Dec, 2022 05:32 am
@Jasper10,
Jasper10 wrote:

For the brain to work properly you need a balanced science to explain it with balanced forces. Presently, atheistic science fails on both counts.

You simply cannot explain the workings of the brain and mind i.e. understand you own psychology with present day atheistic science.

You therefore require a new science. NATURES science.

Observations:

1.The elctro-magnetic forces in nature do not cancel out. They balance. The only way you can balance the forces of nature is by creating a system and balancing a N and S force with a N and S force to produce a vibratory balance. All objects spin in the cosmos at both the macro and micro levels and are electro magnets. All electro-magnets in the cosmos interact.

2.As all matter is exiting and entering many many holes in the cosmos and always has done then it never did all start with a single big bang and it never will end with a single big crunch in the future either. Atheistic science got that wrong.

3.Holes in the cosmos are neither black or white. Awareness has revealed that they are just holes which could be described as glassy. Atheistic science has got that wrong.

4.Atheism guesses that as there is no God then there are no absolutes for good and bad. It guesses that at the absolute level good and bad are the same i.e. good=bad and bad=good. It therefore adopts a 0=1 and 1=0 logic related to good and bad absolutes. It also claims, as I have already mentioned in item 1. that the electro-magnetic forces in nature N and S are the same and cancel out and so adopts a 0=1 and 1=0 logic related to this issue as well. We KNOW atheism has got the second point wrong and that this is definitive proof that the whole of atheistic science and philosophy is incorrect because it is based upon incorrect information.

5.If all matter is going to exit from the many many spinning holes in the cosmos then this will leave JUST many many spinning holes, half of which are spinning one way and the other half spinning the opposite way. Atheistic science claims that the electro magnetic fields were created AFTER their single big bang. Well we know that isn't true because the holes remain spinning and this proves that the electro-magnetic fields which cause the holes to spin still remain.

6.We know now that matter does not dictate to the electro-magnetic fields. The electro-magnetic fields dictate to matter. Atheistic science got that wrong.

7.We know that nature science perfectly explains the workings of the psychological and that atheistic science does not.

8.Natures science WISELY adopts full possibility logic when it comes to absolutes because no definitive proof is provIded. Atheistic science UNWISELY adopts half possibility logic when it comes to absolutes even though no definitive proof has been provided.

Natures science is the true science and adopts full possibility logic in its make up.

Atheistic science is a mere counterfeit claiming to be the genuine article. Its science and philosophy will in no way help you with your mental health because it claims you don't even exist for STARTERS, falsely claiming you are nothing more than consciousness even though it has absolutely no idea about consciousness. It is atheisms HARD PROBLEM.

The only way that you will ever sort your mental health issues out is if you are persuaded that you actually EXIST first and ARE NOT consciousness. Why? well because a CONTROL element of consciousness needs to be introduced and the only way that CONTROL element can be introduced is if someone introduces it. YOU need to exist to do that.

Jasper10

Tue 20 Dec, 2022 01:22 am
@Frank Apisa,
Ha Ha ....thanks for that Frank. Presumably, that's your opinion as well?

If it is.

Is that a confident GUESS or an unconfident GUESS statement you make?

Just so we are all clear.
Frank Apisa

Tue 20 Dec, 2022 04:49 am
@Jasper10,
Jasper10 wrote:

Ha Ha ....thanks for that Frank. Presumably, that's your opinion as well?

It is my opinion...sorta. The "everything that guy just said" I would change to "most of what that guy just said."

Quote:
If it is.

Is that a confident GUESS or an unconfident GUESS statement you make?

Is is an OPINION, Jasper.

Quote:
Just so we are all clear.

I hope it is clear now.
Jasper10

Tue 20 Dec, 2022 08:33 am
@Frank Apisa,
An opinion that could be right or could be wrong then. I thought you didn't take sides Frank?
Jasper10

Tue 20 Dec, 2022 08:48 am
@Jasper10,
I thought, because you don't know and because you do not possess definitive proof, that you choose not to guess whether an opinion is right or wrong?
Frank Apisa

Tue 20 Dec, 2022 11:59 am
@Jasper10,
Jasper10 wrote:

An opinion that could be right or could be wrong then. I thought you didn't take sides Frank?

Stop "thinking" Jasper. It is not your long suit.

Just because I do not "take sides" on questions like "Are there any gods"...does not mean I do not take sides on whether what you wrote is bullshit or not.
Frank Apisa

Tue 20 Dec, 2022 12:00 pm
@Jasper10,
Jasper10 wrote:

I thought, because you don't know and because you do not possess definitive proof, that you choose not to guess whether an opinion is right or wrong?

I knew you were just kidding here when I read the words, "I thought."
izzythepush

Tue 20 Dec, 2022 12:02 pm
@Frank Apisa,
You may not possess "definitive " proof, but who needs that?
0 Replies

Jasper10

Tue 20 Dec, 2022 12:12 pm
@Frank Apisa,
But as you cannot prove it is BS you take sides Frank.

Better to say nothing at all and not take sides and guess.

izzythepush

Tue 20 Dec, 2022 12:18 pm
@Jasper10,
Why? You've taken a side, don't take that choice from others.

And if we're talking sides if the choice is between your side, and any other side in the vast universe of sides including really crummy ones next to the khazi with all the resultant emissions, then that's the side for me.

Can somebody light a match?
Jasper10

Tue 20 Dec, 2022 12:29 pm
@izzythepush,
Frank doesn’t take sides I thought.He can’t prove that what I claimed was BS.

Is he claiming he can now?

Or is he now taking sides and guessing, do you think?
Frank Apisa

Tue 20 Dec, 2022 12:44 pm
@Jasper10,
Jasper10 wrote:

But as you cannot prove it is BS you take sides Frank.

Better to say nothing at all and not take sides and guess.

At no point have I ever...EVER...indicated that I cannot take sides, Jasper.

Try to use the brain power you have...use it all, because obviously you have very little.

I CAN "take sides"...I OFTEN DO "take sides"...although I usually refer to my "taking sides" as "having an opinion." Most adults would use that, as opposed to what, in a sandbox, would be called, "taking sides."

I ALSO guess. I have NEVER EVER said that I do not guess. I have said that I prefer not to guess on the question of the existence of gods. But even on that question, if pressured to guess...I will guess.

Jesus H. Christ. Try to keep up.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Tue 20 Dec, 2022 12:45 pm
@Jasper10,
Jasper10 wrote:

Frank doesn’t take sides I thought.He can’t prove that what I claimed was BS.

Is he claiming he can now?

Or is he now taking sides and guessing, do you think?

You do not THINK, Jasper. That is the problem.

I have never said I cannot have an opinion (what you call "take sides.")
Jasper10

Tue 20 Dec, 2022 12:53 pm
@Frank Apisa,
I do think Frank.Just like you think.

If you had definitive proof that a God exists or doesn’t exist, it still wouldn’t help you Frank.

When you obtain awareness you will know what I mean.

Not before.
Frank Apisa

Tue 20 Dec, 2022 01:11 pm
@Jasper10,
Jasper10 wrote:

I do think Frank.Just like you think.

If you had definitive proof that a God exists or doesn’t exist, it still wouldn’t help you Frank.

When you obtain awareness you will know what I mean.

Not before.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2013/10/bs2.gif
Jasper10

Tue 20 Dec, 2022 01:16 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Fair enough Frank.You keep sitting on your misguided fence.

You clearly don’t want to learn.

Frank Apisa

Tue 20 Dec, 2022 01:20 pm
@Jasper10,
Jasper10 wrote:

Fair enough Frank.You keep sitting on your misguided fence.

You clearly don’t want to learn.

Anyone who would go to you to "learn"...would probably go to Trump for lessons in honesty!
Jasper10

Tue 20 Dec, 2022 01:23 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Fair enough Frank.If that’s what you guess.That’s up to you.Your loss.
izzythepush

Tue 20 Dec, 2022 01:37 pm
@Jasper10,
What you claim are a load of self satisfied boasts about some revelationary link between science and religion yet lack the language abilities to talk in anything other than vague notions.

It can't be proven wrong because there's nothing to prove wrong, it's just farts in the breeze.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/27/2024 at 11:07:54