Boyfriend and his friend

Reply Sun 28 Jun, 2020 11:41 am
I met my boyfriend, J through Grindr. We fell in love somehow when we first met. However, things suddenly turned weird after awhile when I get to know that he is staying with his friend and they basically owns everything together from money to property and has no intention of leaving each other to start their own life. When I am not around, they would snuggled to sleep together, go for outings together and travel together. We had a few arguments due to me feeling jealous of his relationship with his so-called friend but he told me that he rather break up with me than leaving his friend. He kept trying to convince me that he loves me and not him.

What should I do? Should I still continue to invest my time and heart on him?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 951 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Sturgis

Reply Sun 28 Jun, 2020 03:01 pm
@SamT1991,
Quote:
When I am not around they ...snuggles to sleep together, go for outings...travel...

...rather break up with me than leaving his friend.

...trying to convince me that he loves me and not him.

If he would toss you aside so easily, then it isn't perhaps love on his part.

The two of them own everything together, live together, share a bed.

Get out while you still have your sanity. ....unless you are okay with playing second fiddle. There are plenty of other men in the world. Men who will share their life with you and give you the best of everything. Love, respect, commitment.
0 Replies