Boys help me out (and girls too) but really need some men in

Reply Tue 5 Jul, 2005 04:43 pm
Hi right simple questions:

If a guy stares at a girl pretty much all the time what does this mean? The guy and the girl are friends.

How do you know if guy's got a giant ego and is too messed up to say anything to you like "I like you"?

How do i tell him that I love him so much I would do just about anything for him and would be happy just to make him happy?

This guy and I are supposedley just mates but we been friends for about 8 months and well I've got the feeling there's a lot more to it.

Do guys sometimes need to be told things like this, I mean I think it's obvious I'm into him but well he doesn't seem to know or at least he pretends not to?

HELP ME PLEASE QUICK QUICK
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 672 • Replies: 4
No top replies

FreeDuck

Reply Tue 5 Jul, 2005 04:50 pm
No need to put words to it just yet. How about just give him opportunities to make a move. Maybe one time when you catch him staring you don't look away.
0 Replies

tagged lyricist

Reply Tue 5 Jul, 2005 04:53 pm
I just feel so uncomfatable with that, I mean he really statres my friends are constantly poitnign it out.
0 Replies

tagged lyricist

Reply Tue 5 Jul, 2005 04:55 pm
I just feel so uncomfatable with that, I mean he really statres my friends are constantly poitnign it out.
0 Replies

tagged lyricist

Reply Tue 5 Jul, 2005 05:04 pm
sorry don't know why that post was posted so much and why i can't erease it
0 Replies