girl with a bf...a weird situation

Reply Tue 5 Jul, 2005 04:02 pm
ok listen to this one lol...this is gonna be interesting. Im into this girl, she has a boyfriend, so ive backed off and respected him. But shes into me and wants to hang out. I keep asking her if its ok with her boyfriend and she says yea definatly...and even after i get the OK, i try to pick a place thats not too "datish" but she says she wants to see a movie. SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND?! Does this seem weird to anyone else...?? Does he not care about her or something?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 708 • Replies: 8
No top replies

SCoates

Reply Tue 5 Jul, 2005 07:10 pm
Hard to say. Are you sure she's interested in you? If so, I doubt her boyfriend cares for the idea like she says. But it's possible she really doesn't realize it's awkward for you, and is not interested in anything other than hanging out.

Come to think of it, when I was in highschool I gave a lot of mixed messages to girls, when I wasn't trying to, which made my girlfriend jealous, and other people think they had a chance with me, but really I was completely oblivious that I wasn't being faithful to her.

Seems weird though. No boyfriend would "definitely" be okay with his girlfriend liking and dating other guys.
0 Replies

houzer911

Reply Tue 5 Jul, 2005 07:21 pm
ya i actually told her i didnt want to cause i wanted to respect her bf, i think she admired that...but i think shes interested, she said i was cute and she had a thing for me. But i dont wanna complicate things, thanks for the advice.
0 Replies

Tenoch

Reply Tue 5 Jul, 2005 08:34 pm
I think the real question is "do you got a thing for her?". if you do then don't go out with her, if not then go ahead.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 5 Jul, 2005 08:53 pm
Do you spend time with them? What are they like as a couple? Have YOU asked him how he feels about his gf asking you to take her to the movies?
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Wed 6 Jul, 2005 08:54 am
Honestly, from what little I can garner of the situation, I think she is playing you. Being a tease. Loving the attention. Maybe testing her boyfriend to see if he really does care for her. In any instance, if she does indeed have a boyfriend already and you get sucked into the middle of it and you wind up liking her, things are going to get ugly.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 6 Jul, 2005 10:19 am
Our host starts off by telling us he's "into" her.
She's playing him nicely, by the sounds of it.
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Wed 6 Jul, 2005 04:31 pm
Stringing him right along....

What do you want out of this, houzer?
0 Replies

houzer911

Reply Wed 6 Jul, 2005 09:29 pm
nothing yet actually...i called it off because of her bf and the reasons u all listed
0 Replies