What is the best way to contain and get rid of flies and other winged pests without flypaper?

mark noble

Wed 19 Aug, 2020 06:43 am
@JGoldman10,
There Are NO PESTS! 'DOMINION OVER CREATURES' MEANS "RESPONSIBILITY", CARETAKERSHIP thereover - NOT "KILL EM COZ THEY ANNOY YOU".

Each To their own, though.

Really? Thou Shall NOT KILL - Literally MEANS "DON'T KILL!"

It doesn't, IN ANY LANGUAGE, or CONCORDANCE thereunto SPECIFY WHAT thou shall NOT KILL - JUST "DON'T KILL".

You have your journey - I have mine
Kill, as you please
Destroy unto thine
But Killing stuff out of misunderstanding
The laws of Divine
Is, borderline, fuckupedness
To the otherwise 'inclined'.

Mark
maxdancona

Wed 19 Aug, 2020 06:45 am
@mark noble,
Quote:
Really? Thou Shall NOT KILL - Literally MEANS "DON'T KILL!"

In the Bible, this clearly refers to humans.

God orders people to kill animals. God wanted animals to be sacrificed to pay for human sins. Killing animals is a big part of the religion.

mark noble

Wed 19 Aug, 2020 06:51 am
@maxdancona,
Genesis is 100% vegetarian - Up until?
Where, Max?

The ammon-conversory (Chapter...?)
Think.

Have a Lovely Day
Mark
Glennn

Thu 20 Aug, 2020 09:57 am
@mark noble,
Quote:
Is NOT logical to someone who doesn't believe in it (Christians) - The 'Eternal' 'AFTERWARDS' - IN PARADISE (HEAVEN) or TORMENT (HELL) - Is PARAMOUNT - Hence the 'was he saved' remark.

Whatever it is that you're supporting here must be a terrorist and sadist who tortures those who don't return its love. What a warped sense of love you have, my boy. Do yourself and others a favor and stop scaring children with your warning of places where they will be tortured for eternity at the hands of the "loving" being you speak of.

Also, you should stop sticking up for a guy whose spiritual practice includes asking if another's lost loved one is going to suffer eternal torture or not.
chai2

Thu 20 Aug, 2020 11:33 am
@Glennn,
See my signature line Glenn.

No it's not logical to those who doesn't believe in it (Christians) because they believe in believing in things for no good reason.

That doesn't sit right with me.

Random thought. Why is this god, who is apparantly responsible for this entire universe, so concerned with this one minute speck which is us?

Sure, there could be any number of other societies he's in charge of, but, seriously?
0 Replies

maxdancona

Thu 20 Aug, 2020 12:15 pm
@mark noble,
Quote:
Genesis is 100% vegetarian - Up until?
Where, Max?

Chapter 3 I think (out of 50).

There may be an argument that Adam and Eve were vegetarian before they received the Knowledge of Good and Evil.

In Genesis Chapter 4 (the very next chapter), Abel was honored by God for killing animals.
JGoldman10

Thu 20 Aug, 2020 10:50 pm
@Glennn,
As a Christian I'm concerned for people's salvations. I saw no harm in asking if someone's husband was Saved before he died.
chai2

Thu 20 Aug, 2020 11:54 pm
@JGoldman10,
What was wrong with it was that it was done with no thought or concern as to the extreme grief I was going through.

You selfishly asked your little Christian question with absolutely no consideration as to the pain you were causing me.

You are a selfish, self absorbed completely un-Christ like person.

Frankly I’m not talking about this now for my benefit, as I realize you are too dense to understand what you did.

My hope you is that you never devastate another person by saying something so stupid to another, even if you don’t understand why it was wrong.

In a nutshell, do not ever ask someone who is grieving over someone who just died if they were saved.
It is not the proper time.

Glennn

Fri 21 Aug, 2020 06:43 am
@JGoldman10,
Quote:
As a Christian I'm concerned for people's salvations.

And as a human being, you've let that concern override the common decency to not ask someone if their loved one will, or will not, be tortured forever at the hands of your "loving" god.
chai2

Fri 21 Aug, 2020 08:14 am
@Glennn,
Jesus himself wouldn’t have done that, as I said in a previous post.

That’s why he isn’t a Christian. He does nothing to act like Christ.

Jesus would treat him as a Pharisee, self righteous and a hypocrite.
maxdancona

Fri 21 Aug, 2020 08:35 am
@chai2,
How do you know what Jesus would or would not have done? When Jesus appeared to Peter in a vision... He said 'kill and eat'.
0 Replies

mark noble

Sat 22 Aug, 2020 06:54 am
@maxdancona,
Here's where you should begin.
Up until the 'Eden' temptation "Serpent/apple" scene - Mankind (Igigi - Hybrid annunaki) were under the directive of Enlil (God (Anu's)'s 'wing' - AFTER This point - Mankind is ABANDONED to its own doings/format/free-will.

Thus - Beyond 'Eden' We is forsaken.

God's ONLY interference, thereafter, is 'The "Commandments" and Immanuels' occurence hereat (Not the surrounding narratives).

If I had time, between sunpensions, and/or the will to care to - I'd explain.

But - Nobody's HOME.

Have a Lovely day
0 Replies

mark noble

Sat 22 Aug, 2020 07:06 am
@chai2,
Excuse me for 'peeking' at your post (Allbeye ignored) - But why do you 'Expect' others to care for your grief ?
Nobody gives a damn for anyone else - Unless their pretentiousness toward, is self-serving.

Your existence & All experiences that theredo unfold, are your journey - None elses - Nobody is your babysitter or guardian angel - Don't be an 'entitled' snowflake.

Have a Lovely day
0 Replies

mark noble

Sat 22 Aug, 2020 07:11 am
@Glennn,
'Common-decency'?

You mean 'preconscripted moral programming'?

'Entitled-snowflake-ism'

Nobody owes you, Glennn - NOBODY!

Have a Lovely day
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Wed 26 Aug, 2020 08:28 pm
Apparently flypaper does attract moths. A big ugly one landed on the role of unravelled flypaper I have hanging up by the back door to my house in my kitchen.
JGoldman10

Wed 26 Aug, 2020 08:33 pm
@mark noble,
Things like houseflies, gnats, moths, and fruit flies are not your "friends". They are not "pets". I don't buy swatters and pest control sprays to use against them because I "like" them.

Spiders are considered household pests. Yes they eat bugs but they can multiply and leave cobwebs behind. You don't want that.
mark noble

Thu 27 Aug, 2020 06:11 am
@JGoldman10,
Did you know that Moths ARE butterflies - Without the 'eyecatching' features?
You killed an 'ugly' (Your term) Butterfly.

YOU "KILLED" A "BUTTERFLY".
Rather than accept the presence of Gods' Created-Creatures - You DESTROY THEM 'For their unappealing asthetics'.

For SUCH - You WILL be Measured...

Have a lovely Day
0 Replies

mark noble

Thu 27 Aug, 2020 06:16 am
@JGoldman10,
Justify YOUR "KILLINGS" howsoever you choose.
I don't Care what 'others' do.
I only Care about what "I" do.

My ONLY advice to You & Every other conscious lifeform is: "Follow Your OWN advice".

Have a lovely Day
JGoldman10

Fri 28 Aug, 2020 12:55 pm
@mark noble,
Are you some kind of hippie or something?
Is there a more humane way to get rid of unwanted bugs, insects and arthropods in your home?
izzythepush

Fri 28 Aug, 2020 01:19 pm
@JGoldman10,
The legal way is to issue them with eviction notices.