An Election Prediction

Brandon9000

Reply Mon 2 Nov, 2020 10:30 am
@maxdancona,
Were you about to link in those examples of mass election related violence by the right, parallel to the ones I linked in showing mass election related violence from the left?
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Mon 2 Nov, 2020 03:51 pm
@maxdancona,
Can't find such a thing? I guess I've made my point.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Mon 2 Nov, 2020 04:01 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

I admit and condemn the violence coming from the left as much as I condemn the violence from the right.

That is the difference between me and you. My principles, and my love for my country, go beyond my political party.

I guess that is a good thing, because the party you want to win hates this country, and most likely you too.
maxdancona

Reply Mon 2 Nov, 2020 05:28 pm
@coldjoint,
https://i.ibb.co/khqx79P/trumpchorus.png
Brandon9000

Reply Mon 2 Nov, 2020 05:58 pm
@maxdancona,
Hey, if your side is the side of enlightenment and opposition to divisiveness, then why is violence its trademark?
maxdancona

Reply Mon 2 Nov, 2020 06:06 pm
@Brandon9000,
Brandon9000 wrote:

Hey, if your side is the side of enlightenment and opposition to divisiveness, then why is violence its trademark?

Because our country has become divided into two extreme sides. Neither side listens to each other, and each side is more interest in winning than in working for the good of the country.

I think Trump is represents an extreme ideology. I think the liberal voices excusing or even advocating violence are equally extreme.

I am hoping for an end to the extremism on both sides.
Brandon9000

Reply Mon 2 Nov, 2020 06:18 pm
@maxdancona,
Christ Almighty, this is like pulling teeth. I'm asking you why your side is the MORE violent side. And if you don't think it is, go get me those links about conservative mobs smashing things at Biden events or locations.
maxdancona

Reply Mon 2 Nov, 2020 06:28 pm
@Brandon9000,
1. I do not accept your claim that "[my] side is the more violent side".

2. I believe you are playing a (rather silly) con game. You are cherry picking a set of events to prove the claim that you started with. You are controlling the rules of the game (and changing the rules as the game proceeds) and you are still having trouble winning.

3. Even if I did accept your claim, I don't see why it matters. I have no problem condemning the violence from my side. I wish you could do the same.

0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
Brandon9000

Reply Mon 2 Nov, 2020 06:39 pm
Yanking MAGA hats off peoples' heads and setting cars on fire isn't really a step in that direction, though, is it? Their game isn't really good for the country and yours is the side most associated with it. I guess doing it is fine, but merely pointing out that it's happening is bad.

You're perfectly free to link in the conservative mobs attacking Biden people, as I have for liberal mobs attacking Trump people.
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Mon 2 Nov, 2020 06:54 pm
People Leaving Republican Convention Attacked

https://www.courier-journal.com/story/news/2020/08/28/rnc-2020-rand-paul-says-angry-mob-protesters-attacked-him/5653957002/
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Tue 17 Nov, 2020 08:13 am
The party of unity:

https://policetribune.com/trump-supporters-attacked-freedom-plaza-burned-after-peaceful-maga-march/
0 Replies