An Election Prediction

BillRM

Reply Sat 5 Sep, 2020 10:20 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
Trump supporters are being terrorized with violence, intimidation and cancel culture weenies. The crystal night is here and it is at the courtesy of Anti-Fa and BLM. America will reject them and the party associated with them.

LOL Yes indeed Trump version of the brown shirts who had driven over people with vans and cars and then shot people after marching with torches chatting that Jews will not replaced us is in fear of the BLM movement members
coldjoint

Reply Sat 5 Sep, 2020 11:00 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

Quote:
Trump supporters are being terrorized with violence, intimidation and cancel culture weenies. The crystal night is here and it is at the courtesy of Anti-Fa and BLM. America will reject them and the party associated with them.

LOL Yes indeed Trump version of the brown shirts who had driven over people with vans and cars and then shot people after marching with torches chatting that Jews will not replaced us is in fear of the BLM movement members

Still Charlottesville ? Sorry Trump supporters are not the violent ones. There is no point in trying to convince me or anyone else. There is no data to back it up. Democratic voters have been rioting 100 days straight in Portland.

If you really believe the bullshit you hear, you need help.
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Sun 13 Sep, 2020 09:38 am
@maxdancona,
I gave you a thumbs up for the honesty of this post.
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Sun 13 Sep, 2020 09:49 am
@Teufel,
Teufel wrote:

The most lawless thing at any Trump rally is Trump .... Your ignorance must be bliss dear boy.

One hopes that the US comes to it's senses and puts Trump out of the world's misery .... But considering how ignorant Americans are and the entirely puerile, vastly gerrymandered (by the GOP) voting system the USA uses .... I am not holding my breath, blue is not my colour. Laughing

Well, Trump's opponents are often outside of his campaign rallies smashing things, burning things, beating people, and blocking public streets. Give me an example to support your assertion that Trump is lawless. If you cannot, or will not, then you lose the argument.
Brandon9000

Reply Sun 13 Sep, 2020 09:51 am
@maxdancona,
From Wikipedia:

The Hatch Act of 1939, An Act to Prevent Pernicious Political Activities, is a United States federal law. Its main provision prohibits civil service employees in the executive branch of the federal government,[3] except the president and vice president,[4] from engaging in some forms of political activity.

Please give an example of president Trump violating the Hatch Act.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sun 13 Sep, 2020 10:01 am
@Brandon9000,
Brandon9000 wrote:

If you cannot, or will not, then you lose the argument.

If you need to ask for examples you’ve already lost it.

Like Max you set your own rules and expect everyone else to follow them.

Nobody tells me what to do.
coldjoint

Reply Sun 13 Sep, 2020 01:28 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:

Nope. They just tell you how to think and what you can say.
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Fri 18 Sep, 2020 11:04 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Brandon9000 wrote:

If one cannot provide evidence to support one's assertions then one loses the argument. This is an absolute. No one cares whether you like it or not.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 18 Sep, 2020 11:31 am
@Brandon9000,
Only in your head.
Brandon9000

Reply Thu 24 Sep, 2020 09:22 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Brandon9000 wrote:

False. If you make a specific assertion of fact, but provide no evidence and refuse to, then you lose the argument, temper tantrums notwithstanding. That's how argument works. "Nobody tells me what to do" doesn't provide support for an assertion.
Brandon9000

Reply Thu 24 Sep, 2020 09:23 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
Only in your head.

Again false. If you make an assertion, but can provide no evidence that it's true then you lose the argument.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 25 Sep, 2020 03:08 am
@Brandon9000,
If you need to go away for days on end to think of a response don’t expect this conversation to continue.
Brandon9000

Reply Wed 30 Sep, 2020 08:55 am
@izzythepush,
This isn't that important to me. I'm doing other things in my life. The things you've said which are false remain false.
0 Replies

engineer

Reply Wed 30 Sep, 2020 09:30 am
@Brandon9000,
Brandon9000 wrote:

I predict that the left will commit many lawless acts at Trump rallies and that the right will not commit lawless acts at Biden rallies, except, perhaps for one or two isolated kooks.

Do you believe that the right will routinely drive cars through peaceful protests staged by the left?

Another Driver Plows Car Into Crowd During California BLM Protests, Third Time in a Week
oralloy

Reply Wed 30 Sep, 2020 09:34 am
@engineer,
Most likely the "peaceful" protesters were trying to murder the driver and he was trying to escape with his life.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Wed 30 Sep, 2020 11:23 am
Quote:
BLM protester who 'deliberately' plowed her car into Trump supporters and ran over a woman's head is charged with attempted murder - but claims she 'feared for her life' and was just trying to get away

Sure she was.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8783931/Woman-expected-court-driving-California-rally.html
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 4 Oct, 2020 10:18 am
@Brandon9000,
Don't you have to prove him wrong? You lose.
coldjoint

Reply Sun 4 Oct, 2020 01:31 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:

Don't you have to prove him wrong? You lose.

No, Izzy has to prove he is right.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 4 Oct, 2020 02:43 pm
@maxdancona,
Show him the video of a Rand Paul campaign coordinator attempting to "curb" a small woman and getting arrested before he actually knocks any of her teeth out. He did go to jail.

https://www.outsidethebeltway.com/rand-paul-supporter-arrested-fired-from-campaign-in-assault-incident/

Rand Paul Supporter Arrested, Fired From Campaign, In Assault Incident

Doug Mataconis · Wednesday, October 27, 2010 · 20 comments

Late yesterday police made an arrest in the incident I wrote about yesterday:

A Rand Paul volunteer who allegedly stomped on a woman’s back and head during an altercation outside Kentucky Educational Television studios in Lexington before Monday night’s debate has been issued a criminal summons to appear before a Fayette district judge.

Tim Profitt, who was Paul’s Bourbon County coordinator, hasn’t been charged with a crime, said Lexington police spokeswoman Sherelle Roberts. But, she said, he could be charged with 4th degree assault, a misdemeanor, if the case is sent to a grand jury.

Profitt was “disassociated” from the Paul campaign after it learned that he might have been involved in the incident.

https://www.louisville.com/sites/default/files/u1321/curbstomper.jpg

https://www.louisville.com/content/kentucky-head-stomper-aka-curbstomper-interviewer-found-tim-profitt-tough-approachable-conse

SNIP!

In total, I probably talked to Profitt for less than 10 minutes. My overall impression of him was of a tough but approachable conservative, someone working hard and looking forward to victory. In other words, he seemed like a basically normal political person. He did not strike me as someone who would stomp on the shoulder/head/neck of a 23-year-old woman and then ask her to apologize.

But this is what happens when we coarsen our attitudes in a fever of rhetoric and dehumanize the other side. Profitt’s actions and lack of contrition for them are saddening, disturbin, and deeply unhealthy for our political process. And we should say so, on all sides of the political spectrum.

This anger is not okay; it’s stomping on our democracy.

coldjoint

Reply Sun 4 Oct, 2020 03:18 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:

Show him the video of a Rand Paul campaign coordinator attempting to "curb" a small woman and getting arrested before he actually knocks any of her teeth out. He did go to jail.

https://www.outsidethebeltway.com/rand-paul-supporter-arrested-fired-from-campaign-in-assault-incident/

Rand Paul Supporter Arrested, Fired From Campaign, In Assault Incident

Doug Mataconis · Wednesday, October 27, 2010 · 20 comments

Late yesterday police made an arrest in the incident I wrote about yesterday:

A Rand Paul volunteer who allegedly stomped on a woman’s back and head during an altercation outside Kentucky Educational Television studios in Lexington before Monday night’s debate has been issued a criminal summons to appear before a Fayette district judge.

Tim Profitt, who was Paul’s Bourbon County coordinator, hasn’t been charged with a crime, said Lexington police spokeswoman Sherelle Roberts. But, she said, he could be charged with 4th degree assault, a misdemeanor, if the case is sent to a grand jury.

Profitt was “disassociated” from the Paul campaign after it learned that he might have been involved in the incident.

https://www.louisville.com/sites/default/files/u1321/curbstomper.jpg

https://www.louisville.com/content/kentucky-head-stomper-aka-curbstomper-interviewer-found-tim-profitt-tough-approachable-conse

SNIP!

In total, I probably talked to Profitt for less than 10 minutes. My overall impression of him was of a tough but approachable conservative, someone working hard and looking forward to victory. In other words, he seemed like a basically normal political person. He did not strike me as someone who would stomp on the shoulder/head/neck of a 23-year-old woman and then ask her to apologize.

But this is what happens when we coarsen our attitudes in a fever of rhetoric and dehumanize the other side. Profitt’s actions and lack of contrition for them are saddening, disturbin, and deeply unhealthy for our political process. And we should say so, on all sides of the political spectrum.

This anger is not okay; it’s stomping on our democracy.

This guy is small time. He hasn't murdered someone or burned down small businesses. The violence comes from the Left. Your article does not say what caused the confrontation.