An Election Prediction

maxdancona

Reply Sat 31 Oct, 2020 11:49 am
@Brandon9000,
If you typed in "conservative violence against liberals" you will get lots of examples.

I think it would be a waste of your time. This is a silly game.

Maybe you need a hobby.
Brandon9000

Reply Sat 31 Oct, 2020 02:13 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

If you typed in "conservative violence against liberals" you will get lots of examples.

I think it would be a waste of your time. This is a silly game.

Maybe you need a hobby.

And so, like most liberals, you quickly descend into insulting the poster. All that's going on is that you decline to provide evidence to support your position.
maxdancona

Reply Sat 31 Oct, 2020 02:26 pm
@Brandon9000,
I don't see me insulting you or anyone else.

I am insulting the political argument you are making... because it is silly.

Just because you are making a stupid argument doesn't mean that you are stupid. And, if tomorrow you make a rational argument, I will be happy to support it
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Sat 31 Oct, 2020 02:42 pm
Police searching for 2 women accused of attacking Trump supporter in Fall River

https://whdh.com/news/police-searching-for-2-women-accused-of-attacking-trump-supporter-in-fall-river/
maxdancona

Reply Sat 31 Oct, 2020 02:47 pm
@Brandon9000,
You are going to keep doing this aren't you?
Region Philbis

Reply Sat 31 Oct, 2020 04:29 pm
@maxdancona,

it's his thread... who cares if he shits on it?
coldjoint

Reply Sat 31 Oct, 2020 04:33 pm
@Region Philbis,
Region Philbis wrote:

It is a diet staple of many here. Has to be an acquired taste.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Sat 31 Oct, 2020 04:34 pm
@Region Philbis,
Region Philbis wrote:

He started it to be a troll thread.... what should anyone expect?

0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Sat 31 Oct, 2020 05:42 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
You are going to keep doing this aren't you?

Feel free to show widespread conservative election related violence.
Brandon9000

Reply Sat 31 Oct, 2020 05:45 pm
Trump Supporters Attacked After Rally

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3bZ7SQJe4s
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Sat 31 Oct, 2020 05:45 pm
@Brandon9000,
If I provide a list of 54 acts of violence by Trump supporters, will it make any difference in your ideological beliefs?

I think you are running a con game...
Brandon9000

Reply Sat 31 Oct, 2020 05:50 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
If I provide a list of 54 acts of violence by Trump supporters, will it make any difference in your ideological beliefs?

If you provided a list of 54 acts of violence at Biden related election events, and if it was your own work, not some list of false nonsense you cut and pasted, and if sober analysis indicated that there was as much election violence by conservatives as by liberals, I would admit it, although I would wonder why I've seen so many acts of violence by liberals on TV and so few by conservatives, but, yes, I would admit it. One factor would be to weight violence committed by large mobs more than violence committed by one or two people.

As I said, it has to be your own work. I can cut and paste in some long list of nonsensical false allegations by a conservative source too.

Go for it.
izzythepush

Reply Sat 31 Oct, 2020 05:55 pm
@Brandon9000,
Brandon9000 wrote:

If you provided a list of 54 acts of violence at Biden related election events, and if it was your own work,

You keep making up all these sad little rules that other people have to follow that don’t apply to yourself.

None of the stuff you’ve posted is your own work, or are you claiming that you shot those videos yourself?

Honestly, it’s like talking to a ******* kid.
Brandon9000

Reply Sat 31 Oct, 2020 05:59 pm
@izzythepush,
I didn't say he had to write the articles and shoot the video, just that he had to find the links himself and not post in someone else's list. That is a rule I do follow myself. And, again, see how quickly liberals will descend into insulting the poster personally.
maxdancona

Reply Sat 31 Oct, 2020 06:01 pm
@Brandon9000,
You aren't following your own rules on this silly game. Some of your links have nothing to do with political rallies.

I am curious, how are you finding these stories? I was assuming you were copying them from conservative media. What search terms are you using?

It seems even more silly if you are spending significant amounts of time hunting these stories down. Why wouldn't you just cull them from a partisan site?
Brandon9000

Reply Sat 31 Oct, 2020 06:01 pm
@maxdancona,
Which rule of mine aren't I following?
maxdancona

Reply Sat 31 Oct, 2020 06:03 pm
@Brandon9000,
The "must be from. Political rally" one for exanple
Brandon9000

Reply Sat 31 Oct, 2020 06:06 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

The "must be from. Political rally" one for exanple

It only has to be election related in some way. It doesn't have to be at a rally. You can post a link to any article you can find. All I said is that you have compile the list of links yourself and not just copy in someone else's list of links.
maxdancona

Reply Sat 31 Oct, 2020 06:08 pm
@Brandon9000,
Quote:
Supporters of President Donald Trump surrounded a Joe Biden campaign bus as it traveled through Texas on Friday, leading the campaign to cancel some stops out of safety concerns as Biden's running mate Senator Kamala Harris hosted three events elsewhere in the state.

Democrat Sheryl Cole, a member of the Texas House of Representatives representing District 46, tweeted: "This is a 1st for me - but we just cancelled a joint event in Pflugerville w/ @JoeBiden campaign, @AustinYoungDems, & more, due to security reasons. Unfortunately, Pro-Trump Protestors have escalated well beyond safe limits."

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-supporters-harass-biden-bus-texas-kamala-harris-campaigns-state-1543799

Does this story meet your criteria?
izzythepush

Reply Sat 31 Oct, 2020 06:12 pm
@Brandon9000,
Your definition of doing your own work is using google.

That’s a bit of a fringe definition.

Why are you talking to me about liberals?

I have never voted for the Liberals in my entire life.

You just like to make **** up.
0 Replies