An Election Prediction

maxdancona

Reply Sun 1 Nov, 2020 03:21 pm
@coldjoint,
I admit and condemn the violence coming from the left as much as I condemn the violence from the right.

That is the difference between me and you. My principles, and my love for my country, go beyond my political party.

Brandon9000

Reply Sun 1 Nov, 2020 03:56 pm
@maxdancona,
So, you've basically given up on trying to find large scale violence by crowds of conservatives against Biden election stuff. Got it.
maxdancona

Reply Sun 1 Nov, 2020 04:05 pm
@Brandon9000,
Brandon9000 wrote:

So, you've basically given up on trying to find large scale violence by crowds of conservatives against Biden election stuff. Got it.

I have looked at the two groups of stories. I don't see very much difference. I also don't understand why you think it matters. Would you switch sides if you found out that conservatives were more violent? That is why I think this is a silly game.

Let's say you are right. So what?

I have no problem condemning violence from any side. I do not like the behavior of extremist groups on the left. I have never had a problem saying this.

I am voting for Biden. I am not voting for Antifa (a group I oppose). If Biden ever supported violence either directly or indirectly... I would have a problem with this.
Brandon9000

Reply Sun 1 Nov, 2020 04:30 pm
Trump Supporters Backed Into Headquarters in Rally Face-Off with Counterprotesters

In one instance, a counterprotester took a “Make America Great Again” hat and set it on fire in the middle of the street. Others threw Trump signs into the fire, running into the street, stomping on the fire and dancing to music over a loudspeaker. Some vehicle passengers threw drinks out their windows onto Trump supporters.

https://cornellsun.com/2020/10/17/trump-supporters-backed-into-headquarters-in-rally-face-off-with-counterprotesters/
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Sun 1 Nov, 2020 04:35 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
...Let's say you are right. So what?...

If you're the people in the right, the tolerant, non-divisive people, then why is violent intolerance of other viewpoints your trademark?
maxdancona

Reply Sun 1 Nov, 2020 06:06 pm
@Brandon9000,
You are using the phrase "violent intolerance" as if my disagreeing with you is causing you physical injury. Disagreement is not violence. Disagreement is not even intolerance.

You started this thread as an insult against liberals... you seem to be claiming that liberals (as a whole I would think) are violent. I am simply disagreeing with you.

BillRM

Reply Sun 1 Nov, 2020 06:25 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

I admit and condemn the violence coming from the left as much as I condemn the violence from the right.

That is the difference between me and you. My principles, and my love for my country, go beyond my political party.

I wish the hell that love of country would apply to Republicans congress persons along with them valuing their oath to the nation and the constitution over their careers.
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Sun 1 Nov, 2020 08:15 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
You are using the phrase "violent intolerance" as if my disagreeing with you is causing you physical injury. Disagreement is not violence. Disagreement is not even intolerance....

I'd call the things I have documented here by the links I have pasted in violence, wouldn't you? You know, smashing someone's teeth out?
maxdancona

Reply Sun 1 Nov, 2020 09:08 pm
@Brandon9000,
You were accusing me of "violent intolerance". At least that is how I read it.

I don't believe I have smashed your teeth out. I have have just disagreed with you.

izzythepush

Reply Mon 2 Nov, 2020 12:02 am
Max doesn’t care about a Biden presidency, he’s not a Biden supporter, all he care about is being perceived as right which is why he waited until the fag end of the election to make his prediction.

Real Biden supporters warn against complacency because they truly care about the result.

coldjoint

Reply Mon 2 Nov, 2020 12:07 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Real Biden supporters warn against complacency because they truly care about the result.

All 20 of them?
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Mon 2 Nov, 2020 12:19 am
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
You were accusing me of "violent intolerance". At least that is how I read it.

I don't believe I have smashed your teeth out. I have have just disagreed with you.

I had intended to ask why, if you're the people, in the right, the tolerant, non-divisive people, then why is violent intolerance of other viewpoints your SIDE'S trademark? Please don't make me go through ten posts where you pretend not to understand the question.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Mon 2 Nov, 2020 12:51 am
Having great psychic powers, it is up to me to inform all of you that only my predictions are correct. Utterly useless and yet somehow miraculously correct. However, it is only my predictions which matter!

Some candidates will win. Some of them will not win.
(In these politically correct times, the word 'lose' is strictly prohibited)

izzythepush

Reply Mon 2 Nov, 2020 01:13 am
@Sturgis,
Sturgis wrote:

Some candidates will win. Some of them will not win.

I disagree, they won’t, the other ones will and the other ones won’t.
Sturgis

Reply Mon 2 Nov, 2020 01:24 am
@izzythepush,
Thanks!

I stand corrected.

Oh, ✋wait ✋. I sit here chastised.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 2 Nov, 2020 01:25 am
@Sturgis,
As long as you’re not enjoying yourself Max won’t feel the need to come along and suck the joy out of life.
maxdancona

Reply Mon 2 Nov, 2020 07:53 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

As long as you’re not enjoying yourself Max won’t feel the need to come along and suck the joy out of life.

Hi Izzy
izzythepush

Reply Mon 2 Nov, 2020 08:05 am
@maxdancona,
I see your spiteful comments about Glitterbag have got another thread down.

And all because she liked what I said about you dressing up as a pelican and hanging out in oil rigs.

This absurdist comment was classed by you as nasty. I mean, what the heck is wrong with you? I mean are you so insecure that you seriously think people may believe you actually do that?

maxdancona

Reply Mon 2 Nov, 2020 08:07 am
@izzythepush,
And you think that bringing that nastiness from thread to thread is a good idea?
izzythepush

Reply Mon 2 Nov, 2020 08:28 am
@maxdancona,
Oh dear.
0 Replies