An Election Prediction

ekename

Reply Fri 19 Jun, 2020 07:36 pm
@Brandon9000,
Quote:
... but this prediction is one that time will either prove or disprove.

That would set it apart from predictions that can neither be proved nor disproved.

Quote:
You may say all kinds of negative things about me and my prediction here in this thread

Thank you but we've both already said enough.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Fri 19 Jun, 2020 07:50 pm
@Sturgis,
Gambling isn't spending.

I earn money from poker.
0 Replies

Real Music

Reply Fri 19 Jun, 2020 09:19 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
Trump has to lose this election.
I am very confident based on the polls and current events that Trump will lose this election.

1. I believe that the stakes are too high and that Trump must lose the election,
for the sake of America and the rest of the world.

2. I just hope Biden and the democrats don't become (complacent) and over-confident.

3. The stakes are too high, for Biden and the democrats to relax.
0 Replies

Real Music

Reply Sun 21 Jun, 2020 12:06 am
Voters For Trump Ad - SNL

0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Fri 28 Aug, 2020 10:41 am
I predicted in the opening post that in the 2020 presidential campaign, the left would commit numerous acts of violence and the right virtually none. It begins:

https://www.ajc.com/politics/national-politics/rand-paul-attacked-by-an-angry-mob-while-rnc-2020/UZ3MDPTUFBGNJB4YGAY7UO2GJI/

The libs are perfectly welcome to post links to instances of election related violence committed by the right against the left.
maxdancona

Reply Fri 28 Aug, 2020 10:58 am
@Brandon9000,
You were wrong about that second part Brandon.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/blame-abc-news-finds-17-cases-invoking-trump/story?id=58912889

maxdancona

Reply Fri 28 Aug, 2020 11:06 am
@Brandon9000,
I just watched the video. That was pretty mild.

The other side is shooting people.
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Fri 28 Aug, 2020 11:14 am
@maxdancona,
Interesting and I'll look further, but these incidents were not related to the 2020 campaign. If every Trump rally has violent riots outside and no Biden rally does, you cannot go digging up incidents which occurred before the campaign as examples of campaign violence. The incident I have linked in here occurred outside the White House when Trump accepted the Republican nomination and so was campaign related violence. Try to disprove what I claimed and not what I did not claim.
maxdancona

Reply Fri 28 Aug, 2020 11:19 am
@Brandon9000,
I accept your point...

1. There was an angry crowd who were shouting at Rand Paul.
2. One of them pushed a police officer who stumbled into Rand Paul.

The rest of what you said seems to be partisan hyperbole. I don't know what specifically you want me to disprove. These two facts are simply facts.

Yes, there is a lot of anger against Trump. Hopefully this will translate to the ballot box.

coldjoint

Reply Fri 28 Aug, 2020 02:52 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
Yes, there is a lot of anger against Trump.

Manufactured anger. It does not translate into votes. The angry ones are a small group of people lying to people they think they control.
maxdancona

Reply Fri 28 Aug, 2020 03:42 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
Yes, there is a lot of anger against Trump.

Manufactured anger. It does not translate into votes. The angry ones are a small group of people lying to people they think they control.

Speaking as a person who is angry at Trump... it not only translates into votes, it also translates into cash donations.

These angry people are Americans who vote.
coldjoint

Reply Fri 28 Aug, 2020 03:44 pm
@maxdancona,

Quote:
These angry people are Americans who vote.

Sure they are.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Fri 28 Aug, 2020 03:59 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

My money is on Biden... And I mean that literally.

I was thinking that I should put money on Trump as "insurance" (I would be unhappy with a bad result.. but at least that I would win money). But at only +115, they aren't giving odds that even close to what I would need for that bet. I might take +200 at this point, but I would still feel that is a bad bet.

London bookmakers ???????
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Fri 28 Aug, 2020 04:11 pm
Now that we seems to be following the 1930s road maps I wonder if we are going to have our very own crystal night to blame not on the Jews but instead will be blame on anyone that did not support Trump with special note of BLM members.
coldjoint

Reply Fri 28 Aug, 2020 05:52 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

Now that we seems to be following the 1930s road maps I wonder if we are going to have our very own crystal night to blame not on the Jews but instead will be blame on anyone that did not support Trump with special note of BLM members.

Trump supporters are being terrorized with violence, intimidation and cancel culture weenies. The crystal night is here and it is at the courtesy of Anti-Fa and BLM. America will reject them and the party associated with them.
Teufel

Reply Fri 28 Aug, 2020 06:17 pm
@Brandon9000,
The most lawless thing at any Trump rally is Trump .... Your ignorance must be bliss dear boy.

One hopes that the US comes to it's senses and puts Trump out of the world's misery .... But considering how ignorant Americans are and the entirely puerile, vastly gerrymandered (by the GOP) voting system the USA uses .... I am not holding my breath, blue is not my colour. Laughing
coldjoint

Reply Fri 28 Aug, 2020 07:20 pm
@Teufel,
Quote:
The most lawless thing at any Trump rally is Trump

Tell us what laws he is breaking, or just go away.
maxdancona

Reply Fri 28 Aug, 2020 07:32 pm
@coldjoint,
The Hatch Act (for one).
coldjoint

Reply Fri 4 Sep, 2020 08:52 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

The Hatch Act (for one).

Put John Kerry in jail first.
0 Replies

maiden-usa

Reply Sat 5 Sep, 2020 09:36 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

The Hatch Act (for one).

That's interesting, why do you believe that?
0 Replies