An Election Prediction

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 4 Oct, 2020 03:59 pm
@coldjoint,
Whatever it was the cops arrested him for assaulting her, all 5-2, 110 soaking wet, pacifist pounds of her. He claimed he felt "threatened" by her legal right to be there. So he and another 6'+ moron knocked her down to knock her teeth out on the curb. You can see in the photograph how the companion was positioning her while he stands there foot in the air.

Really nice guys. He refused to name the other guy and the police never identified him. These are the kind of people you support.
coldjoint

Reply Sun 4 Oct, 2020 04:20 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:

Whatever it was the cops arrested him for assaulting her, all 5-2, 110 soaking wet, pacifist pounds of her. He claimed he felt "threatened" by her legal right to be there. So he and another 6'+ moron knocked her down to knock her teeth out on the curb. You can see in the photograph how the companion was positioning her while he stands there foot in the air.

Really nice guys. He refused to name the other guy and the police never identified him. These are the kind of people you support.

The ones you support people that kill and burn cities. You still have not found out what caused the encounter, why?
bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 4 Oct, 2020 04:23 pm
@coldjoint,
The killings have been done by your side. Name one city burned down. Some buildings, yes. But cities? That's just plain untrue.
coldjoint

Reply Sun 4 Oct, 2020 04:33 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:

The killings have been done by your side. Name one city burned down. Some buildings, yes. But cities? That's just plain untrue.

A man shot in Portland died. A retired cop was killed. Trump people did not do that. Just buildings? People work at that those buildings. No job is not good.

Putting people out of work when a pandemic is doing the same thing. People are out to destroy this country and you are enabling them.
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Sun 25 Oct, 2020 03:13 pm
"Jews for Trump" vehicle convoy attacked in New York City

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/anti-protesters-attack-jews-trump-vehicle-convoy-new-york
https://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/289825
roger

Reply Sun 25 Oct, 2020 09:29 pm
@Brandon9000,
I don't like the way this country is going.
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Fri 30 Oct, 2020 02:33 pm
Trump supporters fend off attempted banner hijacking:

https://krcrtv.com/news/local/willows-trump-supporters-fend-off-attempted-banner-hijacking
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Fri 30 Oct, 2020 02:42 pm
Organizer of pro-Trump and free speech rally has teeth knocked out by
counterprotesters who also throw glass bottles, plastic bottles filled with an unknown liquid, metal cans, and eggs

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/521886-man-charged-with-hate-crime-for-attack-on-pro-trump-rally
maxdancona

Reply Fri 30 Oct, 2020 03:01 pm
@Brandon9000,
What is your point Brandon?

Don't you have something better to do with your time then to search for every local news story where a Trump supporter gets beaten up? There are over 300,000,000 Americans.... and thousands of them have committed stupid violence. So what?

People can be jerks, and this goes for liberals too. We all get it. You should find a new hobby.
coldjoint

Reply Fri 30 Oct, 2020 03:09 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
We all get it. You should find a new hobby.

No. you do not all get it. That one side thinks violence is justified because of political disagreement is a huge problem. It is passive support, or just plain support, by dismissing the one sided violence.

Keep it up Brandon, people need to know that violence is not the way to handle things and it is thugs that do it.
maxdancona

Reply Fri 30 Oct, 2020 04:01 pm
@coldjoint,
1. I don't think violence is justified because of political disagreement.

2. I have no problem condemning violence, even when it is committed by my side.

Can you say both of these things, Coldjoint?

Brandon is playing a silly game. Yes, the left plays the same silly game. It doesn't make it any less silly no matter who is playing it.
coldjoint

Reply Fri 30 Oct, 2020 04:13 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

1. I don't think violence is justified because of political disagreement.

2. I have no problem condemning violence, even when it is committed by my side.

Can you say both of these things, Coldjoint?

Brandon is playing a silly game. Yes, the left plays the same silly game. It doesn't make it any less silly no matter who is playing it.

Did you read my post? I do not need to say anything. Your style of discussion is a one sided joke.
maxdancona

Reply Fri 30 Oct, 2020 04:14 pm
@coldjoint,
It is a fair question, Coldjoint.

You said that "one side" believes that violence is justified because of political disagreement.

Do you? It is a simple yes or no question. I have no problem answering... I do not believe that violence is justified because of political disagreement (see, it's not that difficult).
coldjoint

Reply Fri 30 Oct, 2020 04:17 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

It is a fair question, Coldjoint.

You said that "one side" believes that violence is justified because of political disagreement.

Do you? It is a simple yes or no question. I have no problem answering... I do not believe that violence is justified because of political disagreement (see, it's not that difficult).

Trying to put someone on the spot every time you post is not working. Try again.
maxdancona

Reply Fri 30 Oct, 2020 04:32 pm
@coldjoint,
You put yourself on the spot, Coldjoint.

You are attacking the left for refusing to condemn violence... and yet you are unwilling to condemn violence yourself.

You are being a hypocrite.
coldjoint

Reply Fri 30 Oct, 2020 05:53 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

You put yourself on the spot, Coldjoint.

You are attacking the left for refusing to condemn violence... and yet you are unwilling to condemn violence yourself.

You are being a hypocrite.

I don't need to admit anything. My posts how I am against violence. My profile page has every one of them.
maxdancona

Reply Fri 30 Oct, 2020 06:32 pm
@coldjoint,
Being opposed to violence doesn't mean you oppose violence committed by liberals, but excuse or support violence committed by conservatives.

If you are going to be opposed to violence... you need to oppose violence committed by your own side. Brandon seems to be only opposing violence committed by liberals.

I oppose violence, period... whether it is looters, or the alt-right, or proud boys, or antifa.

0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Fri 30 Oct, 2020 06:56 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

What is your point Brandon?

Don't you have something better to do with your time then to search for every local news story where a Trump supporter gets beaten up? There are over 300,000,000 Americans.... and thousands of them have committed stupid violence. So what?

People can be jerks, and this goes for liberals too. We all get it. You should find a new hobby.

As though I hadn't stated it utterly clearly, I predicted that the left would commit MUCH MORE election violence than the right.

If you have some counterexamples, feel free to post them. The only requirement, as we discussed previously, is that one could reasonably say that the violence pertained to the election, for example, the candidate's rallies, or, at least, someone showing support publicly for a candidate.
maxdancona

Reply Fri 30 Oct, 2020 07:42 pm
@Brandon9000,
It is a silly game Brandon.

For meaningful comparison, you need a way to find crimes per 10,000 people along with an objective way to determine which violent acts are political.

Listing individual anectdotes is mathematically meaningless.
Brandon9000

Reply Sat 31 Oct, 2020 11:33 am
@maxdancona,
If I find it easy to locate instances of election related violence by liberals against conservatives and you and the other liberals find it hard to locate instances of election related violence by conservatives against liberals, it probably really does mean something.