Tucker Carlson, American Hero

Fri 4 Sep, 2020 11:13 pm
I will post clips from Tucker on this thread from now until the election.

Enjoy! Very Happy

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 6 • Views: 4,931 • Replies: 126
Topic Closed

maxdancona

Sat 5 Sep, 2020 12:56 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,

Quote:
... I am going to ask a question I already know the answer to, and as a warning to our viewers, my voice is about to get very very high
0 Replies

FreedomEyeLove

Mon 7 Sep, 2020 09:13 pm
Tucker: The COVID pandemic empowered mediocre politicians

0 Replies

maxdancona

Tue 8 Sep, 2020 08:18 pm

Quote:
Why are White Supremacists so excited about Tucker Carlson...
FreedomEyeLove

Tue 8 Sep, 2020 08:33 pm
Thank God that president Trump banned the Marxist Critical Race Theory brainwashing going on in federal agencies.

Tucker breaks down what Critical Race Theory is all about.

0 Replies

FreedomEyeLove

Tue 8 Sep, 2020 08:36 pm
New Audio: CNN chief Jeff Zucker cozies up to Michael Cohen

0 Replies

maxdancona

Tue 8 Sep, 2020 08:41 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,
Is there anyone who denounces White Supremacy and likes Tucker Carlson?

It isn't very subtle, Tucker Carlson exists to make the idea that White people are superior to other races acceptable.

That is why he is attacking diversity training.
maiden-usa

Wed 9 Sep, 2020 03:15 pm
@maxdancona,
Do you know any actual white supremacists? Not familiar with because the media labeled them that, but actually know.

In my entire life, I have known 1.
maxdancona

Wed 9 Sep, 2020 03:39 pm
@maiden-usa,
There are several people here who meet the definition of White Supremacist.

1. They believe that Black people are more prone to crime than White people.
2. They believe that America is a White culture and that other cultures are inferior, and thus less American.

I don't know how you define White Supremacist. But if someone believe that White people are Superior (or that Black people are inferior) then that meets my definition.

FreedomEyeLove

Wed 9 Sep, 2020 04:28 pm
@maiden-usa,
The most racist people are the white liberals who think it's their job to rescue the incompetent negros who apparently can't do anything for themselves, and need the white man to save them.

Just disregard max, maybe even put him on ignore. He calls me a white supremacist despite me being mixed race (neither of my parents were white). It's very important for max to talk down to people with skin color darker than his.
maxdancona

Wed 9 Sep, 2020 04:57 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,
I wish I could get a straight answer....

Do you believe that certain races are superior to others? Are certain races more likely to commit crime than others?

This is one of the harmful messages coming from Tucker Carlson's right.
0 Replies

BillRM

Wed 9 Sep, 2020 05:01 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,
FreedomEyeLove wrote:

The most racist people are the white liberals who think it's their job to rescue the incompetent negros who apparently can't do anything for themselves, and need the white man to save them.

Just disregard max, maybe even put him on ignore. He calls me a white supremacist despite me being mixed race (neither of my parents were white). It's very important for max to talk down to people with skin color darker than his.

LOL we have Obama half black and Trump as white as can be an the one who is stupid and as incompetent as can be is not Obama.

So must of the white supremacists can hardly read at best just like their stupid leader. By the way does anyone have any idea of who is Trump puppet master behind the curtains?
0 Replies

maxdancona

Wed 9 Sep, 2020 05:12 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,
You don't have to be White to be a White Supremacist. It is a matter of a racial and cultural hierarchy.

Just 80 years ago there was a racist law called the Asian Exclusion Act that made it illegal be be Asian. They tried to exclude all Asians... they ran up against the 14th Amendment.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/87/YellowTerror.jpg

The fear of Black Lives Matter is very similar to the fear of the Yellow Terror 100 years ago.

For some reason, White Supremacist groups are now recruiting Asian-Americans. Given the history this is surprising, but the rhetoric is that Asians are superior to Black people.
maiden-usa

Wed 9 Sep, 2020 06:06 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

There are several people here who meet the definition of White Supremacist.

1. They believe that Black people are more prone to crime than White people.
2. They believe that America is a White culture and that other cultures are inferior, and thus less American.

I don't know how you define White Supremacist. But if someone believe that White people are Superior (or that Black people are inferior) then that meets my definition.

Define "more prone to crime than White people"

https://www.ojjdp.gov/ojstatbb/crime/ucr.asp?table_in=2
Code:Offenses All races White Black American Indian Asian
All offenses 10,310,960 7,115,940 2,826,460 219,410 149,150

https://www.census.gov/quickfacts/fact/table/US/PST045219
Race and Hispanic Origin
White alone, 76.3%
Black or African American alone, 13.4%
American Indian and Alaska Native alone, 1.3%
Asian alone, 5.9%

Of all offenses, blacks commit 27.41% of the crimes, but make up 13.4% of the population.
Of all offenses, whites commit 69.01%% of the crimes, but make up 76.3% of the population.

Does that make blacks more prone to crime?

America is a melting pot. I don't know the people of this forum to know they think what you say they think.

But, I've not seen, probably due to censorship (despite having enabled NSFW threads) I have not seen any racial intolerance. I've not seen anyone throwing around racial stereotypes or slurs.

So, who are the people you deem to be a white supremacist here?

I have read the statistics above, am I a white supremacist? Someone called me a racist because I owned a gun. Is that the same level you are using to decide who is a white supremacist?

The one I knew (now he is just someone I used to know) called black people "niggers" and carried a gun so he could "shoot any nigger that dared try to attack him". He was a white supremacist so you know where I am coming from. That is the line for me.
maiden-usa

Wed 9 Sep, 2020 06:11 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

The fear of Black Lives Matter is very similar to the fear of the Yellow Terror 100 years ago.

Nonsense.

One of these times they are going to **** with the wrong people and people are going to die as a result.
BillRM

Wed 9 Sep, 2020 07:00 pm
@maiden-usa,
White Supremacist equal Trump black inferiority being Obama!!!!!!!

LOL
0 Replies

FreedomEyeLove

Wed 9 Sep, 2020 09:57 pm
@maxdancona,
Can you answer me, if being black in America is so hard, if "institutionalized racism" exists, then why would people pretend to be black to get ahead? It just doesn't make any sense...

White professor says she has been pretending to be Black for her entire professional career

https://www.kmov.com/news/white-professor-says-she-has-been-pretending-to-be-black-for-her-entire-professional-career/article_d6555158-fd9f-5a33-b55f-bf19e78f4dc6.html

If being
BillRM

Thu 10 Sep, 2020 05:07 am
@FreedomEyeLove,
You got to laugh at people like you as for over a hundred years a high percent of black persons who could pass for white did so an now that you can point to a few examples of the other way around it is oh so meaningful to you.
0 Replies

BillRM

Thu 10 Sep, 2020 05:17 am
@FreedomEyeLove,
Quote:

Passing for white on the check boxes on the forms?

I know two ladies that are half and half and both are white enough to pass as white and both are married to white men an I have no idea what check box they mark.

I do know that thank god their children are white enough looking that they do not need to fear being gun down by the police for the crime of being black.

0 Replies

BillRM

Thu 10 Sep, 2020 05:21 pm
@maiden-usa,
maiden-usa wrote:

maxdancona wrote:

Nonsense.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8QESv_t2Lk&ab_channel=LasseBurholt[/youtube]
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWjkad6-7Qk&ab_channel=Chad[/youtube]

One of these times they are going to **** with the wrong people and people are going to die as a result.

The wrong people like the assholes that had been using cars and vans as deadly weapons or firing rifles into peaceful protectors or raid a pizza shop to free children from Hillary running a children sex ring and so on.

Yes indeed lots of wrong people that you have every reason to be proud of.

Oh I forgot the couple waving guns around so that at least half the times the weapons was pointed at each other with their fingers on the triggers.
0 Replies