He says we are okay but it doesn’t feel so

Sky204

Reply Sun 24 May, 2020 08:39 pm
I asked here once about a guy that told me he loves me and I wasn’t sure if he meant it in a friendly way or romantically. Turns out he meant it romantically but he wasn’t sure of his feelings and honesty neither did I. I said i’ Okay with that and i would like to figure them out together and we stayed friends but we were talking almost every second of every day for around three months and it was magical. Recently he isn’t talking unless i talked to him first and i tried to talk things out with him and i said to him that even if he wants to remove the possibility of being together or if he figured out his feeling and they weren’t strong enough for a serious relationship that’s fine by me but i need to know what is going on. He insists that everything okay between us and nothing changed but i know he did change. He doesn’t care about me the way he did in the past he doesn’t even check on me. It’s driving me mad. I just want to know where we stand at. Can you give me some perspective please?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 931 • Replies: 2
No top replies

chai2

Reply Sun 24 May, 2020 09:12 pm
@Sky204,
Sky204 wrote:

Can you give me some perspective please?

The perspective is from a place where you've known each other for quite some time now, and people don't normally talk to each other "every second of every day" for ever.

If you want to push someone away, keep asking constantly if everything is ok.

Why do you need someone to check on you? Are you planning on falling in the toilet or something?

0 Replies

Sky204

Reply Sun 24 May, 2020 09:31 pm
I don’t think i will fall in the toilet, thank you.
Having someone that is around everyday for months and then they change how they treat you while you have no idea what did you do wrong is not okay at least not to me.
0 Replies