Natalie Holloway Case

Linkat

Reply Mon 11 Feb, 2008 12:22 pm
jodie34 wrote:
Linkat,

Yes these three boys were strangers. Maybe rich , cute or what ever I
just can't imagine a girl taking off with three boys. She must have had too much to drink or very irresponsible. This is not something you should do whether you're in Aruba or anywhere else.

I agree they were strangers - she just didn't look at them as strangers. They appeared nice and harmless and she was having such a good time. They certainly didn't look like anyone that would hurt some one. She was simply naivee or drunk or most likely both.
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Mon 11 Feb, 2008 12:50 pm
Saw the documentary the other night where Van de Sloot was befriended by a Dutch guy who video-taped him in his car while discussing Natalie and the circumstances surrounding her death.

Joran told the story that he and Natalie were dropped off at the beach where they made out. He said that she suddenly started spasming in a seizure-like way and then she died (or he thinks she died). He got scared, phoned a friend who had a boat and they dumped her body in the sea.

Later he denied the story and said he was lying to the Dutch guy.

The friend with the boat, whose name he revealed, was later found not having been on the island during the time so I am inclined to believe some falsehoods were peppered within the story he told on the car video, however the description of the event itself sounded somewhat truthful. It never occurred to me that she might have imbibed too much alcohol, thrown up, got sick, got alcohol poisoning, and perhaps he got frightened and did not get help and knew he would be as good as guilty for not helping her.

Apparently her mother believes the story and says she has some closure.

ABC News
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Mon 11 Feb, 2008 04:57 pm
I saw parts of that as well.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 11 Feb, 2008 05:05 pm
her body was found?

Or am I missing something?
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Tue 12 Feb, 2008 11:06 am
No, her body was not found.

On the video, Joran said that he was with her when she died (or went into a coma? he was not absolutely sure when the Dutch guy asked him if he was sure she was dead and not in a coma) but he thought she had died, but that he did not kill her. He said he and/or a friend used a boat to dump her in the sea.

Her body has not been recovered.
0 Replies