I'm having problems woth my boyfriend. What do ya'll think?

Reply Mon 4 Jul, 2005 02:37 am
My boyfriend asked me out about a month back and hasn't called in about two weeks. I don't want to call him cuz I don't want to make it seem like I'm desprate. Should I break up with him? I mean it's been a while since he's called and I saw him at summer school but I'm not sure if he saw me but people are saying that he saw me and didn't he want to say anything. plus I've been cheating on him.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 956 • Replies: 16
No top replies

CarbonSystem

Reply Mon 4 Jul, 2005 11:46 am
Sounds like you definitly should break up. NIether of you were really ready for the relationship apparently.
0 Replies

lildorys

Reply Mon 4 Jul, 2005 06:42 pm
The only reason I'm cheating on him is because he acts like there is nothing going on. He never calls me. I had e-mailed him 2 weeks ago and wrote him about two paragraphs and it took him a week to respond. all he wrote was, "hey baby I love you" I mean, come on.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 4 Jul, 2005 06:47 pm
I think CarbonSystem has hit the nail on the head. It doesn't seem like you are ready for a relationship, or boyfriend. And, he doesn't really sound like he is ready either. Like the saying says (**** of get off the pot), you and he should talk about whether or not you want to be in a relationship, or whether you should break up. Breaking up SHOULD be (it almost never is) a two-person decision.
0 Replies

fishin

Reply Mon 4 Jul, 2005 07:01 pm
If he's not calling you and you refuse to call him how do you plan on breaking up? Sounds to me like the breaking up already happened. *shrugs*
0 Replies

lildorys

Reply Mon 4 Jul, 2005 07:21 pm
fishin' wrote:
Sounds to me like the breaking up already happened. *shrugs*

Yep. Just called him and I told him that I didn't think I was ready for a relationship(or at least not with him). He freaked out and acted as if we had such a close bond. It sounded like he was gonna cry and then he hung up.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 4 Jul, 2005 07:25 pm
uhoh.
0 Replies

CarbonSystem

Reply Mon 4 Jul, 2005 09:08 pm
He's acting. Don't give in.
0 Replies

lildorys

Reply Mon 4 Jul, 2005 10:22 pm
I won't. I'm not the sensitive kind.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 4 Jul, 2005 10:23 pm
Carbon, how in the world do you know he's acting?
0 Replies

lildorys

Reply Mon 4 Jul, 2005 10:45 pm
fishin' wrote:
If he's not calling you and you refuse to call him how do you plan on breaking up?

The reason I didn't call earlier is because I'm only 14(going on 15,yay) and I'm not allowed to have boyfriend. Plus my cousin chris lives with me and he used to have problems with my ex (alex) last year. Now when they see each other in the hallway they act like nothing ever happened .The reason that I never called alex while we where going out was because I was afraid that if my cousin found out who I was talking to not only would he tell my parents but he would go and beat alex's ass. Then that would cause more problems because if my cousin beat him up, alex's crew/gang would go and try to jump my cousin and then my cousin's crew would try to jump in ect. See. lets just say I live in a ghetto ass neighborhood.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Tue 5 Jul, 2005 06:57 am
lildorys- Move on. There is nothing to be gained from this relationship but problems. In a few years, you will look at this entire thing and laugh. Trust me on this one.
0 Replies

lildorys

Reply Wed 6 Jul, 2005 05:11 pm
He wants to get back with me. He insisted that he called me a million times and that no one would answer. What the hell do I say to him. I have something in mind but I don't really know how to put it into words.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 6 Jul, 2005 05:19 pm
You can try putting it in words here to gather your thoughts.
0 Replies

SCoates

Reply Wed 6 Jul, 2005 05:28 pm
I find it difficult to believe that's the only reason you cheated on him. Have you actually convinced yourself of that, or are you still trying?
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 6 Jul, 2005 05:29 pm
Wait..... I just read lildory's first post on this page. Sounds like a match that could bring the whole neighborhood into chaos. Not worth it.
0 Replies

lildorys

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2005 10:55 pm
guess what everyone? He had one of his friends call my house and say that my he wanted to break up with me. I was like,"Hello! I already broke up with him!" then the girl sending me the message said,"yeah but he said it wasn't official." I can't really curse the girl out or nothin cuz I'm at the kitchen table so I just was like,"okay. I'm cool with it." then I hung up cuz my mom said get off the phone. I honestly didn't care if he broke up with me, it was just the fact that he don't got the F*ckin nuts to come to me and say it. I cussed him out in an email and I'm gonna go curse him out at school tomorrow.
0 Replies