0

What work-from-home business opportunities are actually worth getting involved with?

Reply Sat 16 May, 2020 07:59 pm
Hi. I am curious about this.

Over the years since I've been out of art school I've gotten various notices in the mail about work-from-home businesses. A lot of times I've gotten stuff from MLM companies. Most of the stuff I've gotten from MLM companies I threw out and I have thrown a lot of stuff from other work-from-home companies as well.

Why? I wasn't interested in what these companies were offering.

Also, I didn't want to invest in anything and get ripped off. I don't have money to waste.

I've gotten involved with a few work-from-home business opportunities in the past and was ripped off and/or made very little or no money with them. Some companies I got involved with wouldn't return my registration fee.

Before I get involved with any company offering any work-from-home opportunity I check them out on BBB.org and Ripoffreports.com.

As of the time of the posting of this I'm supposed to working from home doing transcription work on my laptop but there's no internet connection on it. My Spectrum bill has to be paid off.

Do people make good money playing mobile app games? I've seen ads for mobile app games online which state you can win money playing them and you can cash out your winnings using a PayPal app. I have a PayPal business debit card in my possession that I can't use so I would cash my winnings out using a PayPal gift card.

I saw these two videos which caught my attention:

However, I don't know how to add a gift card to my PayPal app on my phone. I downloaded the PayPal Mobile Cash app but I don't know if that's the right mobile PayPal app to use. PayPal has more than one.

I contacted PayPal and asked them how do I add PayPal gift cards to their mobile app and I need to know if I'm using the right mobile app or not. I'm waiting to hear back from them about this.

Please help. Thank you.

JGoldman10

0  
Reply Sat 16 May, 2020 09:16 pm
I recently got into mobile games to pass the time, you know with stuff being on lockdown and whatnot because of the daggone Covid-19 crisis. Mad

JGoldman10

0  
Reply Sat 16 May, 2020 09:22 pm
Because of the daggone Covid-19 crisis PayPal has limited staffing and their phone lines are closed. I don't know how long it's going to take for them to respond. Mad

JGoldman10

-1  
Reply Sun 17 May, 2020 09:56 am
Is anyone here familiar with how PayPal works?