Mobile phone contracts

Reply Wed 30 Dec, 2009 01:41 pm
Is there a way of getting out of an AT&T mobile phone contract? I just renewed a two year contract in November and my friend and I are getting so many dropped calls or not being able to get through to each other (mobile to mobile). We have both complained to AT&T about this to which they replied 'there may be a problem with the towers'. We would like to switch over to Verizon but don't want to have to pay AT&T's extreme penalty charges. Please advise us what to do. We are both senior citizens over 65 and are on a fixed income.
Thank you,
[email protected]
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 2,067 • Replies: 1
No top replies

mm25075

Reply Wed 30 Dec, 2009 02:22 pm
@cecejack,
I had the same problem with AT&T, unfortunately unless it is within the first 3 days of the contract start date I don't think there is much you can do except 'suspend' service for a period of time or pay the penalty charge.

Have you tried writing a letter to senior management advising them of your connection problems? I would start there and work your way up the chain to see if you can get satisfaction from someone other than the rep who answers their phone or their supervisor.
0 Replies