Christians: What are the most successful and pop Christian cartoons, comics and video games to date?

Leadfoot

Reply Mon 18 May, 2020 04:13 pm
Three cheers for Max's 'White man's Jesus' meme
0 Replies

BigBoss84

Reply Wed 27 May, 2020 12:52 pm
@JGoldman10,
I don't particularly care to get into the personal significance the play itself holds for me. You just decided to attack me. So I attacked back and then you defended yourself with the always strong, "YOU DON'T KNOW ME!!!" defense that I recently saw invoked by a mentally disturbed homeless woman at an angry convenience store manager who wouldn't give her a free cup of ice (this is literally the last instance I heard someone use this retort out loud and it was this morning). Good on you for being able to employ the degree of argumentative sophistication that a floridly schizophrenic, unbathed homeless woman defaulted to as well.

I don't know you. I didn't want to know you. I don't want to know you. But yet, you inserted yourself into my day, so now I know of you and I am dealing with you accordinly. BTW...Did it ever occur to you that you also don't know me? I know it didn't. Angry people like you tend to love to never look inward for the most blatant examples of the criticisms they love to dole out.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 27 May, 2020 01:26 pm
@BigBoss84,
Are you feeling alright?

This is your first post on A2K, nobody here has spoken to you before now, let alone attacked you.

You sound a bit mental.
0 Replies

Leadfoot

Reply Wed 27 May, 2020 04:55 pm
Maybe someone's sock puppet who forgot who they were today.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Wed 27 May, 2020 10:08 pm
@BigBoss84,
Hello stranger. I don't know you either. I don't know what you are talking about. How did I "attack" you?
jespah

Reply Fri 19 Jun, 2020 08:10 am
@JGoldman10,
That was a spammer testing his posting ability, apparently. He's gone.
0 Replies