Chris Hayes on Trump admin. forcing out top vaccine doctor amid pandemic.

Setanta

Reply Fri 24 Apr, 2020 08:01 pm
This is reminiscent of the accusations against Nixon in 1970, that he intended to cancel the 1972 election. Here is a Politico article about the Nixon bruhaha.

Of course, Plump would poop his pants if he weren't re-elected, so he's trying other means. Trump can't cancel the election – but he will try to stop people voting

Here's another interesting run-down on this particular question: Can Trump cancel the November election?
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Fri 24 Apr, 2020 10:55 pm
@Brandon9000,
Quote:
You are famous for fleeing arguments when you start to lose, so I don't expect much, but give me one specific example of something from my list that he has actually done.
I think that you think waaay too much about your posts. Each of the exampls you posted are those which have actually been mentioned by Trump. "Having done them " is immeterial. Even were they unconstitutional the point is its on th Trumps mind and if you havenet seen him engage in any of the examples I posted , youre a fool who wont know fact if it bites you in the ass.
I know "tools an tricks" such as rhetorical posts that accuse your opponent of "failing to get your point". Nice try but Trump HAS demonstrate his interest in advancing his Executive powers beyond constitutional limits and in this case hes got a great deal of help from McConnell.
If youre unable to acknowledge that , not my fault that I didnt comply with your insults.

Brandon9000

Reply Sat 25 Apr, 2020 10:40 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
Quote:
You are famous for fleeing arguments when you start to lose, so I don't expect much, but give me one specific example of something from my list that he has actually done.
I think that you think waaay too much about your posts. Each of the exampls you posted are those which have actually been mentioned by Trump. "Having done them " is immeterial. Even were they unconstitutional the point is its on th Trumps mind and if you havenet seen him engage in any of the examples I posted , youre a fool who wont know fact if it bites you in the ass.
I know "tools an tricks" such as rhetorical posts that accuse your opponent of "failing to get your point". Nice try but Trump HAS demonstrate his interest in advancing his Executive powers beyond constitutional limits and in this case hes got a great deal of help from McConnell.
If youre unable to acknowledge that , not my fault that I didnt comply with your insults.

Translation: You are unable to find one single act characteristic of an autocrat which he has actually done.
0 Replies