Why scientists are studying chloroquine

izzythepush

Fri 2 Feb, 2024 10:02 am
@Glennn,
You're the one sounding angry, and incoherent.

Confused even.

I note you're too scared to even contemplate stepping out of America.

Does it give you the heebie jeebies?
Glennn

Fri 2 Feb, 2024 12:20 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
You're the one sounding angry, and incoherent.

Please stop trolling this thread.

tony fauci told people that the experimental injection is a roadblock to the virus. He lied; it is no such thing. He got covid twice; he was fully "vaccinated and boosted.

So did joe . . . biden when he implored everyone to get the shot. He said you can't get covid if you get the shot. He lied; it does no such thing. He got covid twice.

And there's still some people behind the times who believe that people who get the experimental injection aren't spreading covid.
______________________________________________________________________________________________

That's pretty coherent. If you don't agree with what I've written, don't react by pretending it's incoherent. Instead, post something that shows that the experimental injection prevents infection and transmission. Otherwise, my point that tony and joe lied to everyone stands unchallenged.
izzythepush

Fri 2 Feb, 2024 12:52 pm
@Glennn,
Glennn wrote:

So did joe . . . biden

What's with the ellipsis?

Are you building up suspense, like Poirot?

I dunno, which joe could it be?

There's so many.

I was sure you were going to say Joe Walsh. You could have knocked me down with a feather when you said Joe Biden.

Thank **** it's not Joey Essex, at least we can still rely on him.

Glendabelle wrote:

That's pretty coherent.

No it's not.
Glennn

Fri 2 Feb, 2024 01:32 pm
@izzythepush,
You're still trolling.

But since you're here again, is it that you don't believe fauci and biden said that you can't get covid if you get the experimental injection? Or is it that you believe they didn't lie because you still believe it prevents infection and transmission?

Or are you here because--as you've said--you know nothing about the subject, but you want to talk anyway?
izzythepush

Fri 2 Feb, 2024 02:38 pm
@Glennn,
Nobody would say a vaccine is 100% effective.

Only an idiot would believe it.

You can't troll bullshit.
Glennn

Fri 2 Feb, 2024 03:00 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Nobody would say a vaccine is 100% effective.

LOL! Yeah, nobody but fauci and biden, huh. They weren't smart enough to understand what it would do to their credibility when people eventually found out they were lying through their teeth since it prevents neither infection or transmission. That's why the prevailing selling point changed over time from "If you take the 'vaccine,' you won't get covid" to "If you get the 'vaccine,' it'll protect you from severe disease and hospitalization," which makes it a treatment . . . for something I don't have.

Or are you still in denial concerning their lies.
izzythepush

Fri 2 Feb, 2024 03:04 pm
@Glennn,
Nobody over here said that.

You should have heard the mad **** Johnson said about Brexit.

And Liz Truss, her incompetence verged on treason.

You're lucky to never have mastered upper case.

Not with all the monumental bullshit you're wading through.

Like Crapbeth.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Fri 2 Feb, 2024 03:10 pm
@Glennn,
You're confused.

To be in denial would imply I gave a monkey's.

I don't care what American health bods said to Americans.

I mean I really don't.

That is something you have a problem grasping.

I do however know you're full of it, and what you're saying sounds like a load of crap.

I can't be bothered to investigate further, it's not, and you're not, worth the effort.

Glennn

Fri 2 Feb, 2024 03:38 pm
@izzythepush,
So, when you're proven wrong, you decide to yammer on about other things.

You said that no vaccine is 100% effective. But since the experimental injection doesn't prevent infection or transmission, it's not effective at all. That's why the liars eventually changed their tune from "You can't get covid if you get the shot" to "It'll keep you from severe disease and hospitalization."

Why do you deny that it doesn't provide you with immunity? Do you actually still believe that you should take the experimental injection to protect those around you? Cuz that would make you very special.

Now, let's see what steps come next in your dance around the facts.

0 Replies

Glennn

Fri 2 Feb, 2024 04:14 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
I do however know you're full of it, and what you're saying sounds like a load of crap.

When you say something like that, and you're unable to back it up with ANYTHING, all you're proving is that you're so mad about how this is going for you that you won't even concede the known fact that the experimental injection doesn't protect you from infection or transmission.

So, let's put it all on display for everyone to see again, eh?

Do you believe that the experimental injection prevents infection or transmission?
izzythepush

Fri 2 Feb, 2024 04:21 pm
@Glennn,
Your record is all I need, anything else would be superfluous.
Glennn

Fri 2 Feb, 2024 04:23 pm
@izzythepush,
Did you forget the question, or are you afraid to answer?

Do you believe that the experimental injection prevents infection or transmission?
0 Replies

izzythepush

Fri 2 Feb, 2024 04:24 pm
@Glennn,
If you want me to answer any of your questions you'll have to use the correct terminology.

I'm not playing games with your perverse vernacular.
Glennn

Fri 2 Feb, 2024 04:30 pm
@izzythepush,
Oh look! You found yet another excuse for being answer-reluctant concerning the question of whether or not you believe the experimental injection prevents infection or transmission.

Just for you:

Do you believe that the covid vaccine prevents infection or transmission?

What now?

Perhaps a thumb?
izzythepush

Fri 2 Feb, 2024 04:41 pm
@Glennn,
It bosts the imune system.

To avoid transmission you need a mask and handwashing.

Did nobody tell you?
0 Replies

izzythepush

Fri 2 Feb, 2024 04:44 pm
@Glennn,
I don't need to thumb you down.

Other people do that.

0 Replies