Does my boyfriends friend like me?

Reply Mon 6 Apr, 2020 03:07 pm
Long story short, I met my boyfriend 1.5 years ago. We got in a relationship really fast as I fell pregnant. We are on and off, he was clean for a while but then relapsed which I cannot have around.

I met his friend the same time we started dating. It's his best friend. We were all friends at the beginning of our relationship, things took a turn when my boyfriend relapsed. At the time he was living with his best friend. They were living at his best friends parent house they were renting out to them, and the deal was that they were to stay clean while living there. I went kinda crazy because I found out my boyfriend cheated on me so I told his best friends parents what they were doing. Before I did this my boyfriends best friend and I talked on the phone and he was honest with me about what he was doing behind my back, and he was there for me through it on the phone I was obviously really upset so he chatted.. I know it was a shitty thing for me to rat my boyfriend out because his best friend did nothing wrong but it took them both down because my boyfriend ended up having to move out. I feel really bad about this and my boyfriends best friend wasnt happy that I did that. Totally understandable I get it was a bad move and I have apologized to my boyfriends best friend after the fact. Ever since then I really feel like he doesnt like me, but then theres moments that are really good with us and I feel like we connect. My boyfriend and I have a really rocky relationship he is always cheating on me, and I feel like his best friend probably just thinks I'm stupid. When my boyfriend and I get into an argument about this stuff his best friend always picks him up and sees me all worked up.

Reason why I'm asking this question is because they are really good friends so he is around sometimes whether I like it or not.

I just feel such an awkwardness between us whenever he is around. Maybe he just straight up doesnt like me anymore, or pittys me because I'm so stuck in this cycle with my boyfriend. His best friend and I dont even have eachother on fb. After the incident it's just so weird and I feel bad and I'm just confused what to do, or maybe he just doesnt like being around me and thinks I'm crazy now? and I just need to deal with it?

Maybe I'm attracted to his best friend and that's why, I dont know I feel like such a shitty person saying that.
Theres more to the story in between but that's just it in a bit shell. Please dont judge me.

Stupid question, I know.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,333 • Replies: 2
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 6 Apr, 2020 05:47 pm
@Anonympus1234,
Run like hell from both of these nitwits.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 6 Apr, 2020 07:03 pm
@Anonympus1234,
Anonympus1234 wrote:
We got in a relationship really fast as I fell pregnant.

do you have a child with this man?
0 Replies