Should we keep her?

Reply Wed 9 Oct, 2024 04:52 am
Hi! My name is Meinrad.

Why is this 17-year old teenage American highschool girl with us? Her name is Fern. She is a conformist and an extrovert so it's confusing why she's with us.

I am a 17-year old eccentric introverted German boy with 57 17-year old eccentric introverted German male close friends. We protect each other to the point that we will die for each other.

Now that may sound the opposite to being introverted or eccentric and I understand if you feel that way but the truth is that we mostly spend our time alone. And our friendship is basically a huge literal club centering around Science, Mathematics, Chess, Computer Science, Engineering, Robotics, Physics, Astrophysics, Anatomy, Video Games, Comics, Anime, Medieval Fantasy, Manga, Strength-Training, Bodybuilding, Martial Arts, Introversion, and Eccentricity.

Our hobbies and passions are Science, Mathematics, Chess, Computer Science, Engineering, Robotics, Physics, Astrophysics, Anatomy, Video Games, Comics, Anime, Medieval Fantasy, Manga, Strength-Training, Bodybuilding, Martial Arts, Introversion, and Eccentricity.

Speaking of Strength-Training, Bodybuilding, and Martial Arts, me and all of my 57 eccentric introverted male friends are muscular and very strong. We are also skilled in various forms of martial arts. We are all of average German male height.

We have never gone to school. We are all sons of German immigrants who immigrated to the USA from Germany. We 17-year old 58 eccentric introverted German males are all homeschooled. The reason for all of these is because we all come from a USA-based German immigrant minority community that didn't fully culturally assimilate to American culture very much.

Now back to the American highschool popular girl.

She is with us 58 eccentric introverted German boys and I don't know why. Me and my 57 male friends are all eccentric and introverted while she is extroverted and a conformist. Plus, she's American genetically and nationally while we 58 boys are Germans.

I am not racist. I am just confused why Fern is so attached to all of us 58 eccentric introverted German boys when she can be with other Americans who are conformists and extroverted.

Honestly, I kind of feel bad for her. I got news that in the American public highschool that she attends as a student, she always gets mocked, insulted, spit-on, beat-up, abused, humiliated, betrayed, used, ignored, rejected, and avoided by all of the students of the highschool.

But it wasn't always that way because I also learned that she was once a part of that highschool's “popular” kids which makes her a former “popular” highschool kid. I am not American in mentality so I don't know what the “popular” part means but my brother told me about it and he said that in American culture, American highschool popular kids are those who have the most friends in a highschool and are seen and worshiped as celebrities by everyone including adults. My brother told me that they hold immense power over the highschool and are actually far more powerful than all of the adults of American highschools. My brother also told me that there are many types of American highschool popular kids such as athletes, cheerleaders, class clowns, etc. My brother also told me that in the USA, American highschool athletes are also called “jocks”.

Then, Fern met us 58 eccentric introverted German boys and she got comfortable with all of us for some reason. She also plays video games and watches anime with all of us. Sometimes, she even asks us to teach her some martial arts skills so we teach her martial arts. I don't know if we 58 eccentric introverted German boys can consider her as our friend or we 58 eccentric introverted German boys just feel bad for her. Okay, she is our friend.

I really feel bad for Fern because it doesn't only happen in her highschool. Outside of that public highschool, her schoolmates also attack her physically, verbally, and emotionally. As a result, we 58 eccentric introverted German boys often protect her from her schoolmates, especially from the “jocks” by mocking, insulting, and beating up all of her schoolmates that dare attack her. Our eccentric introverted club often won most of our battles against her schoolmates.

Last time in a public park, all of us 58 eccentric introverted German boys just brutally beat up the entire gridiron football team of Fern's highschool. We beat them up as revenge for them threatening Fern that they will rape her and extract embarrassing information about her. We did the same thing to the female highschool popular kids that attacked her in the streets.

One of those female enemies of hers even called me a bastard for “mutilating” her “beautiful model” face.

The parents of us 58 eccentric introverted German boys often tell us that the war that our eccentric introverted German club wages against Fern's entire highschool is extremely stupid and has to be stopped because “Fern is none of our business especially for the fact that she's American”.

But anyways, our entire eccentric introverted German club feels as though Fern doesn't belong in our club. I honestly think that she doesn't belong here in our club. I feel like she should be with other Americans and conformist extroverts. Her being in our club just doesn't seem to feel right. It's not healthy, especially for the fact that she is the only female in our club and friend group.

But I am wondering why her whole highschool hates her so much. Some people revealed to me that the reason why is because her mother was promiscuous and cheated on Fern's father while the father killed Fern’s mother as retaliation. Then some people also revealed to me that this resulted in Fern's highschool seeing her as a slut who is surely just as “psychotic” and “murderous” like her father. Are American young people this judgmental and unforgiving? Why should a child suffer for the doings of her parents?

Anyways, should I be friends with Fern? Should I? I mean I also got news that before she was a highschool student, she was an American middle-school popular kid student who bullied a deaf girl and had her whole middle-school class ignore, reject, avoid, and persecute the deaf girl.

Anyways, should our eccentric introverted club keep her? Why is she staying with us? Does she really like us? Why is she staying?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 191 • Replies: 12
No top replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 9 Oct, 2024 05:17 am
@Soroono17,
This all sounds very familiar.

https://able2know.org/user/cutilasi993/

Save everyone's time and read the responses to this person's thread.

(If you haven't already.)
izzythepush

Reply Wed 9 Oct, 2024 05:19 am
@izzythepush,
Btw, nobody has 57 close friends.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 9 Oct, 2024 11:32 am
And eccentricity and introvertedness are not hobbies.
glitterbag

Reply Wed 9 Oct, 2024 07:36 pm
@izzythepush,
Or maybe she really hasn't noticed any of them and is just being polite.
Soroono17

Reply Wed 9 Oct, 2024 10:51 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:

Actually, she does know that all of us 58 eccentric introverted German boys are close friends.
0 Replies

Soroono17

Reply Wed 9 Oct, 2024 10:54 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
And eccentricity and introvertedness are not hobbies.

In our club, we discuss about and celebrate introversion and eccentricity. We tell ourselves to embrace being introverted and eccentric.
Soroono17

Reply Wed 9 Oct, 2024 10:55 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Btw, nobody has 57 close friends.

All of us 58 eccentric introverted German boys do. We are very close towards each other.
Soroono17

Reply Wed 9 Oct, 2024 10:57 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:

What do you exactly mean by this?
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Thu 10 Oct, 2024 06:26 am
@glitterbag,
That sounds about right.

They sound like a real prize bunch.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Thu 10 Oct, 2024 06:39 am
@Soroono17,
That's called an affectation. Genuine eccentrics don't discuss eccentricity in groups, they just are eccentric.

Many genuine eccentrics are quite offended to be called eccentric.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Thu 10 Oct, 2024 06:40 am
@Soroono17,
In about ten years time you'll be lucky if you're still in contact with two or three of them.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Thu 10 Oct, 2024 09:32 am
@Soroono17,
Soroono17 wrote:

Honestly, I kind of feel bad for her. I got news that in the American public highschool that she attends as a student, she always gets mocked, insulted, spit-on, beat-up, abused, humiliated, betrayed, used, ignored, rejected, and avoided by all of the students of the highschool.

And another similarity.

This is either one person or AI.

Quote:
The whole highschool gangs-up on me when it comes to brutally beating me up, spitting on me, vandalizing my precious things, mocking me, ostracizing me, spreading rumors about me, stripping me naked, forcing me to walk naked, laughing at me, and humiliating me.

https://able2know.org/topic/587822-1
0 Replies