0

How to control myself. Help me!!

caleb14

Reply Sat 10 Oct, 2015 06:29 am
I am a bisexual teen who has not come out as bi and i do not intend to any time soon.

I am going on schoolies after our year 12 exams with my group of guy friends and i expect it to be an absolutely amazing time

I am worried about one thing.

My group of friends that i am going with are great guys and they are awesome, but some of them are quite attractive and have great bodies. All around hot. We are staying in a small house, with as many as 3 in a room, and there is a high chance that we will be seeing each other naked, or at least with minimal clothing on.

A problem i have is i get erections and get aroused quite quickly, and i don't want that to happen when i am with them, whether we are at the beach or when i see them walking past me in the hall.

I need advice on how to handle my self and not be awkward around their amazing physiques and private areas.

If you could also give me advice on how to hook up with guys, and not have my friends know, that would be great.

Thank you.

neologist

1  
Reply Sun 11 Oct, 2015 07:21 pm
@caleb14,
Any group of guys will have incidences of the "morning tent" syndrome at almost any time of day. It has nothing to do with sexual orientation. It's a puberty thing.

Of course, that doesn't mean it can't be embarassing. If the 14 in your id relates to age, most of your peers will be having similar experiences. The best advice I can offer, difficult though it may seem, is to grin and bear it. In a few years, it will become less evident.

Also, I caution you about applying a 'bisexual' label to yourself. Many teens experience same sex attraction. It also is a puberty thing and does not define your personality.

I've agonized over this myself. So I have a pretty good idea what it's like. I expect you will be fine.