Painful sex , small woman - big man

Tue 3 Mar, 2020 01:56 pm

I am a 35-year-old woman, to put you in context I've not been very sexually active in my life. But now, since I've been with my boyfriend, we have lots of sex. I am a small woman (128 lbs) he's bigger than average down there.

Every time my boyfriend and I have sex I experience pain, he can't go too hard or it hurts, I don't know what positions I can try, everything seems to hurt. We used lube as well. The positions that are less painful but still I feel some pain are missionary and me on top positions.

Afterwards, I still feel pain for a few days. My doctor said my uterus was irritated at my last checkup.

I don't know what positions can help or what I can do to help ease this pain.

I am small and he is big, also, I did not have much sexual activity in my life.
I am 35 and he's 38 years old.

Are other couples experiencing these issues? and what can be done?
I'd like to have a normal sex life without having pain issues.

Thank you so much for your help.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,171 • Replies: 3
Topic Closed
No top replies

Tue 3 Mar, 2020 03:48 pm
Is there also a possibility of vaginal dryness? What does the doctor say about that? Does he engage in a fair amount of foreplay? That might mean at least 10 minutes or more and not just a scant 3-5 minutes. If there’s too little foreplay then irritated tissue can be the result. Be aware that some strode-bought lubricants are not useful, especially if the tissue is already irritated.
Tue 3 Mar, 2020 04:06 pm
Furthermore, are your muscles relaxed? If your still tense
, despite having the desire, that can cause soreness.
0 Replies
Tue 3 Mar, 2020 04:37 pm
What else did your Dr tell you at the examine?

There are estrogen-free vaginal moisturizers on the market that treat internal vaginal dryness. Replens is one available OTC at your local drug store. They are not lubricants, rather are meant to replenish natural vaginal moisture. Use them twice a week if needed.

When women get sexually excited, blood rushes to the pelvis and natural cervical moisturizer lubricant is expressed. You may have to add more lubricant. Changing positions is also a good idea.

If you feel you are tightening up before intercourse, then return to your Dr. and relate or restate the concern. ( hopefully, you are going to an OB-Gyn specialist)

Perhaps counseling can also help. Fear of pain, lack of trust, or lack of being turned on can block satisfactory sexual health.

0 Replies

Related Topics

Sex and Evolution - Discussion by gungasnake
Sex Affairs and Public Figures - Discussion by Thomas
Pre cum and ejaculate - Question by Chelsea120
Does every woman have her price...? - Question by nononono
sexodus - Discussion by gungasnake
Why Judaism rejected homosexuality - Discussion by gungasnake
am i addicted to masterbation? - Question by 23Flotsofquestions
Hairfall and sex - Question by out-mounty
I'm 31 and bad at sex - Question by BadAtSex
  1. Forums
  2. » Painful sex , small woman - big man
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 07/19/2024 at 02:18:48