Just One Question...

Seizan

Mon 2 Mar, 2020 10:49 pm
If you could meet one person from the past -- a historical personage, a great artist, musician, even someone from your own family history, etc. -- and could ask one question, who would that person be, and what would you ask?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 3 • Views: 2,295 • Replies: 4
Topic Closed
No top replies

Seizan

Mon 2 Mar, 2020 10:58 pm
@Seizan,
That "person" could be any God of your belief.

Or the Devil, or any Devil of your belief...
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Tue 3 Mar, 2020 12:59 pm
Jimmy the 'J'. I'm still waiting for him to get back with that nickle bag I fronted him in '69.
0 Replies

Thomastrokan33

Sat 23 Jul, 2022 10:22 am
I would meet Keanu Reeves, from the late 90's:

Conservatism and liberalism, can dream together of the out of place.
The out of place, means the jump forward magic.

Between the late 90's, and the 2010's histories of WWE, the jump forward magics are aristocratic differences (plausibly, the heroism question being a 50/50, due to the sociology projection onto the current WWE - sociology projection, referring to the superficial, such as social media concentration, and the non-superficial, such as the intervention by Heaven onto domestic house talk about the WWE); now, when I relate jump forward magic to WWE, from the Wachowski's Matrix, there isn't an obvious difference in definition between the applications of the term.

What did I mean, by heroism question:
I meant, that the Attitude era is a colour conglomerate, what with people like Trish Stratus, The Rock, Stone Cold and Vince McMahon, i.e. the reference to colours being a metaphysics reference, as in literal colours, not multicultural reference.

The 2010's era, of WWE, is an investigator of geography.
What is the geography:

On the condition, that Keanu Reeves' facial magic in The Matrix is Deja Vu, it isn't (the geography isn't) that deja vu wanted to have me follow it whilst it was being a liberal; this, being because the WWE having claimed the gothic, via the Halloween franchise, means that the abstract force of deja vu lacks the arsenal to mimic the defense mechanism of morality.

For Agent Smith, and Neo

0 Replies

izzythepush

Sat 23 Jul, 2022 10:50 am
Philip Duke of Orleans.

Sometime shortly after 19th Sept 1356.

I will ask him why he withdrew his forces half way through the Battle of Poitiers when they were on the verge of winning.

That action gifted victory to the Black Prince and made King John II of France a prisoner.

It's in a book I'm reading at the moment.
0 Replies